Episode 10

Final Juror| 4th Place | Voted Out 2-2 (purple rock) in Episode 13.

Episode 10

Postby Holly » Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:01:07 pm

Wow. There was so much going down at that tribal I don't even know where to start.

Grant has left in what turned out to be a close vote. What's your view on how tight that ended up?

Does this major shake in the game start to change anything? Will the blindsides continue and everyone start stepping up even more as we get closer to the end?

The number of jurors is gradually increasing. Are you taking them into account as you work your way through each round? What feelings do you think they have towards you? What are you doing to improve your argument at the end?
Holly

Re: Episode 10

Postby Ashley » Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:21:11 pm

Where's my "omg gurl your plan worked. dayum!" For real, you'd think these were the Qs asked to the Ovambos (let's be real, they're so generic, they probs were) :P

I will answer them anyway. :D

--------------

That drama was NUTS. I didn't intend to give away so much, but I don't think it hurts me right now. I managed to out myself as the PLAN MAKER and also like a loyal Nama, plus I am hoping Grant respects the move I made.

I knew we either had it or we didn't. When Kristina said "Saw it coming" my stomach sank. I thought I'd royally screwed Sophie. Turns out Ovambo weren't expecting me to flip ;) ;) ;)

This does change something - nobody is going to use me as a goat, nor am I going to let me coming in late be my ruin. If anything, I've had to work harder to get where I am.

We made the move at 9, knowing it would lead to a 4-4 split because we couldn't risk losing Julie or Whitney. We have two days to get just one Ovambo to flip, and I think we can do it.

Blindsides probably will continue. I plan on blindsiding Sophie at the end, but I hope it never comes to that or alternative arrangements can be made.

I am trying to show myself as a strong player to the jury, and a player that does her best. I want them to know my big moves, and if I get to the end, I want them to know my small moves.
Ashley
Alumni

Postby Holly » Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:30:57 pm

Ashley wrote:Where's my "omg gurl your plan worked. dayum!" For real, you'd think these were the Qs asked to the Ovambos (let's be real, they're so generic, they probs were) :P

I will answer them anyway. :D

They were generic, you got that right. I've not been around to see much of this game so I need y'all to fill me in on everything cos damn I ain't gonna read everything from before. icon_laughing
Holly

Postby Ashley » Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:55:17 pm

I'll do the most abridged recap of me:

-> Came in at F14, replacing an inactive Ashley
-> Grant incorrectly guessed at the mole and was sent back to Ovambo and Rick got booted (he was also a new player).
-> We lost the next challenge, but I convinced Sophie and PB to keep me over Whitney/Semhar and Semhar was booted. (sorry Sem :( )
-> Merge. I met up with Grant again. He wanted me to flip but didn't give me any info (seriously?). I wanted to flip! But fuck that if you won't even tell me who is on the alliance I am joining. I voted Mike with Nama as per some alliance PB set up with two Ovambos. It fell through, so I pretended to Ovambo that I hadn't voted at all
-> We voted PB next. Well, I flipped to Ovambo to vote PB, while Sophie, David and Mike/PB (unknown) voted for Ralph.
-> Me and Sophie reconnected and hashed it out. We had both lied to eachother during the game but we wanted to move forward together.
-> Next to go is Ralph - an easy vote (I sort of poisoned Ovambo against Ralph when I said i hadn't voted - sorry ralph).
-> then came THE PLAN (It was made and executed in the last day. It's all in the Episode 9 confessional) :)
Ashley
Alumni

Postby Mia » Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:58:07 am

omg gurl your plan worked. dayum! icon_excited
Mia

Postby Mia » Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:58:31 am

But really though congrats on the big move. What's your ideal boot order from here on out?
Mia

Postby Ashley » Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:59:00 am

LOL at Sophie telling everyone this was OUR plan. No, this was MY plan and your idol. Thanks girl. And I won't say it today, but I am making sure people know this was my doing.
Ashley
Alumni

Postby Ashley » Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:09:53 am

Mia wrote:But really though congrats on the big move. What's your ideal boot order from here on out?

In my head right now:
Next: Mike. He is slimy.
Then: Kristina. Threat.
Then: Stephanie. Inactive but popular
Then: David or Sophie (end-game I don't want to be up against Sophie. She has the nama vote)
Then: Julie or whit - undecided.
Ashley
Alumni

Postby Ashley » Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:36:59 pm

MORE idols!?

Seriously?! noooooo :(
Ashley
Alumni

Postby Ashley » Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:50:54 pm

A secret -- I'm scared now - I didn't win the challenge (farkkkkk internet) and if the other 4 team up, they will target me for sure. I need my alliance to be strong.

I could be next on the jury. :(
Ashley
Alumni

Postby Ashley » Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:09:57 am

Someone has probably already got the idol but: far out did it HAVE to be the same clue???? I still can't figure it out :(

I've been looking into Namibian ghost towns, the Sperrgebiet, and everything :( I've tried famous shipwrecks, diamond related things, its so difficult for me.

If we can't get someone to flip, this game is likely over for me - most likely they target me for flipping. My 'big move' probably will be my downfall after all :(

My alliance says they'll go to rocks but honestly - will they? Would I? Probs not.

8 is a respectable finish (well for me) but it will be so irritating knowing that challenge and my internet likely doomed me - I have faced similar challenges before and know exactly what Mia was talking about but I couldn't get a working internet connection >:(

Now Mike knows we targeted him, of course he tried 10x harder to win as well. I wish Sophie had listened to me. I hope the others aren't blabbing names now.
Ashley
Alumni

Postby Ashley » Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:41:37 am

I FOUND THE IDOL

but there were already 3 views on the thread before me so Stephanie probably got there first. So annoyed because I tried 'gatesofhell' yesterday and it didn't work. Of course it ends up being THEgatesofhell >:( >:( >:( >:(

Waiting for a message from Jeff now. HTFU and get online and end my mysery, Jeff. I don't want to wait all day to know I missed it because my ignoring the THE.

If I got it, I'm telling everyone to vote Kristina and that's that. If Steph got it, I'm telling everyone to say David is the target, and vote Kristina anyway. Tell David it's Steph, so if he tells her she uses the idol. Also, telling everyone she has the idol too because I'm a jealous bitch and want her to have a target on her back kthx.
Ashley
Alumni

Postby Frank » Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:46:16 pm

Just dropped in to say congrats on the idol. Can't wait to see what damage that thing will do.

So you told them Steph has it? Does that mean you don't plan on playing it anytime soon?
Frank

Postby Jeff Probst » Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:02:34 pm

goddess.
Jeff Probst

Postby Ashley » Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:12:09 pm

Frank wrote:Just dropped in to say congrats on the idol. Can't wait to see what damage that thing will do.

So you told them Steph has it? Does that mean you don't plan on playing it anytime soon?

I did. I'm going to push that two are in play, even if there isn't. Because let's be honest - I don't even know if there are two in play - there could be!

---

I think what I am going to do is tell Julie privately to tell Ovambo she is going to flip back and vote for me because I'm a "huge threat" or some shit. idk. Apparently they've been hammering her to do so. If she does it well, they vote for me - I'll tell her to give them a voting comment and everything - tell her to sell it, but not be obv lying - I play my idol and all of their votes are invalid. We win.

If it doesn't work, I'll push to go to rocks anyway, but I'll be safe this round.

I'm not risking someone flipping and me going home with an idol so I'm playing it anyway. If I can play it to force our victory, awesome.

----

Also - haven't decided if I want them to feed that Sophie has the idol. It might just give it away that we're planning something. Mike is (Grant was too) very good at sussing out schemes - Sophie totally was the reason for the vote split, trying to push that she was using it on herself. If you were actually going to do that, you wouldn't try and push it so hard. It would just be obvious.
Ashley
Alumni

Postby Ashley » Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:13:55 pm

Ashley wrote:
----

Also - haven't decided if I want them to feed that Sophie has the idol.

I mean STEPHANIE here. btw. Sophie on the brain.
Ashley
Alumni

Postby Ashley » Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:16:09 pm

omg there's a new idol! I'm gonna start guessing this bitch now. I guess that means I'm the only one with an idol now.

I'm get a head start at eliminating passwords while they still think this one pertains to the clue. <3
Ashley
Alumni

Postby Jeff Probst » Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:38:13 pm

Ashley wrote:omg there's a new idol! I'm gonna start guessing this bitch now. I guess that means I'm the only one with an idol now.

I'm get a head start at eliminating passwords while they still think this one pertains to the clue. <3

Bitch... we change the password so no one else can get in, but don't delete the forum so that they still think it could be out there.
Jeff Probst

Postby Ashley » Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:42:19 pm

That isn't an explicit statement saying the password hasn't been changed to the new one though.... ;) If it's a waste of time, oh well - I learn some new shit about Namibia. If it is fruitful - ha suckers gotcha! :P
Ashley
Alumni

Postby Jeff Probst » Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:43:44 pm

Its a waste of time gurl. That's not to say there isn't another idol out there somehwere, but it isnt in that forum.
Jeff Probst

Next

Return to Ashley