Papa Bear - This Papa Don't Preach

Player-specific content here.

Papa Bear - This Papa Don't Preach

Postby Brenda » Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:34:26 pm

http://strandedgaming.com/namibia/images/avatars/gallery/Nama/Mark.jpg
Papa Bear wrote:What is your main motivation for playing?
To win and to be entertaining. To bring chaos to the show and make it exciting for viewers.

How would you like to be portrayed on the real show if you had the option?
A thinker, a strategist and a liar. Somebody who would do anything to get to the end and wouldn't care about backstabbing others.

What personality types do you typically clash with?
People who don't use common sense, or cause drama. People who don't respect opportunities or others. People who aren't self conscious.

What is your strategy going into the game?
On Day 1 my first goal would be to make an Alliance with some of the people in my tribe while trying to see if we share similar interests so they feel more familiar with me. I want to backstab and lie to everybody I possibly can on my way to the FTC because I think it would be funny to see people get betrayed in a game like this.

The hardest part for me is going to be able to socialize with others in the beginning of the game. If I can make it past that slump I think I will have an easy enough time to make it to the end. I think if more of the power players got out of the way then I would be able to truly shine.

Papa Bear is totally in over his head but doesn't know it yet :D He does show some awareness of what it takes but he'll have to have his eyes opened early if he's going to avoid being one of Nama's first boots. That said, and in his own words - he knows thats what he needs the most - to get past the opening weekend "making friends" section. If Nama win a few early he could find himself a little groove and cause a little mischief. Can he win? I'd be surprised if he did.
Brenda

Re: Papa Bear

Postby Mia » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:33:30 am

He makes me chuckle but I don't think he's going to have the tact to pull off what he's going for.
Mia

Postby Christy » Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:57:52 pm

To bring chaos to the show and make it exciting for viewers.

People who don't use common sense, or cause drama.

lol, make up your mind
Christy
Alumni

Postby Jeff Probst » Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:20:17 pm

Self-loathing gay cop ftw!
Jeff Probst

Postby Brenda » Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:42:17 am

idk if it'll last, but PB is the most impressive noob on Nama so far. He's doing all the right things and while he's yet to make a confessional - you can tell from his PMs he's thinking hard about every last little thing. He's obsessing over this twist like no-one else yet. Hm & Whit have promised each other to swap #1s <33
Brenda

Postby Jeff Probst » Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:32:50 pm

Brenda wrote:idk if it'll last, but PB is the most impressive noob on Nama so far. He's doing all the right things and while he's yet to make a confessional - you can tell from his PMs he's thinking hard about every last little thing. He's obsessing over this twist like no-one else yet. Hm & Whit have promised each other to swap #1s <33

Papa Bear is also by in large the most active player in this game. Every freakin time i log on he's there most of the time by his self. Love it. I think he's going to be one to watch out for. He will either trainwreck it or learn very quickly as he seems to be doing and own hard.
Jeff Probst

Re: Papa Bear - This Papa Don't Preach

Postby Brenda » Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:08:53 pm

PB is one of the best to watch right now. He's overplaying so hard (as predicted :P ) but I think he has a handle on it? For now at least. Like Julie calling him out for being the mole the other night was just one more thing for PB to handle :D He is fantastic to watch and he's actually quite sweet too.

He drops huge confessionals full of tangents but here's just a snippet;

Papa Bear wrote:I've pretty much given up at this point about not feeling bad whenever someone gets voted out or when I lie to someone, I want to be remorseless and not care about these people but I totally do. I mean it's not going to change how I play this game at all, but I'll still feel bad when I blindside somebody at tribal. Because I actually have a final 2 with EVERYBODY ON MY TRIBE. Seriously, and I can at this point influence the votes however I want to, I can send anybody I choose to go home. I could use ...<snip>
Brenda

Postby Jeff Probst » Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:22:40 pm

His confidence <333333

He sent this in a private message to someone in complete sincerity:

Papa Bear: “I don't care who goes home. As far as I'm concerned I'm not getting voted out until merge so whoever goes doesn't really matter to me"
Jeff Probst

Postby Brenda » Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:37:29 pm

Go PB go!!
Brenda

Postby Gabriel » Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:04:05 pm

Rootin' for PB. <3

And Ashley.
Gabriel
Alumni

Return to The Cast