Elyse she showed up!

Player-specific content here.

Elyse she showed up!

Postby Brenda » Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:56:44 pm

http://strandedgaming.com/namibia/images/avatars/gallery/Nama/Elyse.jpg
Elyse wrote:What personality types do you typically get along with?
I know this is such a droll and hoshposh answer but I get along with everyone. I focus on everyone's good qualities and connect with everyone in a certain way regardless of how deep I understand them or not.

Which 3 "SURVIVOR" contestants match your personality the best and how?
I would honestly say, Fabio, Ian and Greg from Borneo. I think I'm likable, I value friendship more than anything. I'm like all 3 of those dudes mixed into one delicious soul.

If confronted by a fellow castaway, what would your initial reaction be?
I keep it peaceful all the time so I wouldn't give anyone shade or step on anyone's toes I would assess the situation and talk it out like I do best.

What personality types do you typically clash with?
I'm not going to be all "I wouldn't clash with anyone" because that's just not true. Everybody gets annoyed with someone, someway. The absolute 100 percent number one type of person I don't get along with is the super opinionated, easily offended, unnecessarily judgmental type. You know the one.

Take this opportunity to tell us anything about yourself that you would like us to know.
I am quite embarrassed to say this but from the years of 2009 to 2011, I was a frequent user of Tengaged. I'm 19, my favorite food is grilled cheese and I hope you are digging my vibe.

Elyse is laid back and easy to get along with. Not someone who's going to go out of her way to cut throats or stab allies, her game is going to be more about building strong social bonds and then relying on them to get her through the later stages of the game. To be honest, I'm not overly excited by her prospects but she'll be a strong enough player and a nice counterpart to all the schemers about the Season. I'll be most interested to see if she can keep her cool when the shit really starts to hit the fan. Could she win? She can certainly get to the end. I don't know if people will respect the floater social game she has planned.
Brenda

Re: Elyse

Postby Mia » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:32:19 am

Is this the new Elyse, or still the one that dropped?
Mia

Postby Brenda » Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:22:45 pm

The new.
Brenda

Postby General » Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:59:54 am

Maybe should've read the bio before picking her to win I think.

I might've given my early boot curse by picking her.

She seems ok I guess
General
Alumni

Re: Elyse she showed up!

Postby General » Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:51:01 pm

She seems bland?
General
Alumni

Postby Brenda » Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:19:46 pm

She needs to get her ass in gear already or she'll fall out of any kind of contention. She is making slow progress, but seems to have the undesirable trait of only ever PMing anyone who takes the initiative and PMs her first.

Which reminds me, I need to pop some "New Elyse" app things in here instead of old Elyse stuff.
Brenda

Postby Brenda » Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:30:51 pm

After doing a PM lap, Elyse is *ever-so-slightly* not as bad as I made out. She is definitely guilty of the above though. She needs to take the initiative and get in with some group though, because right now, a single deal with Papa Bear just isn't enough for any type of long term safety.
Brenda

Return to The Cast