Rick

Player-specific content here.

Rick

Postby Brenda » Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:24:54 pm

http://strandedgaming.com/namibia/images/avatars/gallery/Nama/Rick.jpg
Rick wrote:If confronted by a fellow castaway, what would your initial reaction be?
Engage them as little as possible, let them blow up, don't give them any ammunition that they can use against you.

What personality types do you typically get along with?
Most people. I can get along with anyone, really.

What personality types do you typically clash with?
Anyone who purposefully tries to clash with people. A lot of these people exist in the online Survivor world I have found.

What style of game play do you most respect?
Someone who is and all-around type player. A player that has something to say for their physical, social, and strategic games.

What is your strategy going into the game?
I never plan ahead. I start the game, see what's up, and make my strategy accordingly.

Take this opportunity to tell us anything about yourself that you would like us to know.
I'm awesome.

Rick is a grizzly ol'-timer ORG vet. He's played a lot of styles of games in a lot of different communities around the net and he's developed a very patient understanding of the game. He'll be hard to rustle and slow to anger. He's very easy to get along with too, and I think is wise enough to easily slip into a (few) alliance(s) without being perceived as the leader of any or too big a threat. If anyone in this cast is going to get underestimated, it'll be Rick. He could get to the end if the situation presents itself, but can he win? His problem might be getting credit for his moves after keeping them under wraps a little too well.
Brenda

Re: Rick

Postby Jeff Probst » Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:57:52 am

i didn't realize that Rick was a vet. I had him pegged as an over eager over confident player. I thought he would be more like Frank, basically, but... seems like he'll bring a bit more calm and decisiveness to the game. Maybe we'll see a bit of serious gameplay... we can only hope.
Jeff Probst

Postby Mia » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:26:17 am

I HATE when people try to transcend conflict and confrontation and ignore that it's happening. He'll be a little boring but will probably go far? idk
Mia

Postby Brenda » Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:25:42 pm

Jeff Probst wrote:i didn't realize that Rick was a vet. I had him pegged as an over eager over confident player.

Underestimated see?? icon_lol
Brenda

Postby Jeff Probst » Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:38:48 pm

I honestly casted him based off the brevity of his answers and "im awesome"... reminded me so much of Frank's app I thought, why not?
Jeff Probst

Postby Mia » Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:04:45 pm

Yes. This guy is definitely the new, up-and-coming Frank. Definitely.
Mia

Postby Caryn » Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:39:53 pm

He pulled a fucking P-P-P-Peter icon_lol
Caryn
Alumni

Postby Brenda » Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:33:04 pm

Rick is so strange to me right now. Like I get it, he's patient and letting the deals come to him. But it's kind of at that point where he needs to look around and realize if he's not in something yet, it's about time to get something together.

He killed that challenge too, even though the result didn't show as much. He will be a challenge mainstay later in the Season, so long as he can get that far.
Brenda

Return to The Cast