TEAM SOPHIE

TEAM SOPHIE

Postby Papa Bear » Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:24:59 am

If she gets to the final 2 you fuckers better give her the W.

icon_thumbup
Papa Bear
Alumni

Re: TEAM SOPHIE

Postby Ralph » Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:38:23 am

Dude I like Sophies strategic game but her social game has been kinda buggy.
Not so bad with me but all she really does is insult others.
I don't want to reveal my vote but if she makes it to final with some select people 100% shes getting my vote
Ralph
Alumni

Postby Sophie » Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:17:05 pm

Ralph wrote:Dude I like Sophies strategic game but her social game has been kinda buggy.
I don't want to reveal my vote but if she makes it to final with some select people 100% shes getting my vote

Lol I'm sorry about being so lackluster Socially but I think I just wanted to be honest once we got to the merge. I mean for christ sake, the first tribal council of the merge is supposed to be all "I love everyone" and I called out the Blue Bleeders right away. I just liked being the one that was actually honest with people and didn't care to be fake at all like people such as Ash. It works for her and she is amazing <3 but I can't do that.
Sophie
Alumni

Postby Ralph » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:24:54 pm

Sophie wrote:
Ralph wrote:Dude I like Sophies strategic game but her social game has been kinda buggy.

Lol I'm sorry about being so lackluster Socially but I think I just wanted to be honest once we got to the merge. I mean for christ sake, the first tribal council of the merge is supposed to be all "I love everyone" and I called out the Blue Bleeders right away. I just liked being the one that was actually honest with people and didn't care to be fake at all like people such as Ash. It works for her and she is amazing <3 but I can't do that.

It's cool man
I'm total shit strat wise so there we go
balancing that shit out
Ralph
Alumni

Postby Sophie » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:51:35 pm

And to be fair, I did lie a healthy amount of times and am not pleading that you ally think I was honest. However in tribal councils I let my thoughts fly even if it would bite me in the ass afterwards, and that's what I meant by that :P

But Ralph, I look forward to talking more with you after this game! Us moles need to keep in touch <3
Sophie
Alumni

Postby Ralph » Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:40:12 pm

Yea man! I'd love to keep in touch with everyone!
Ralph
Alumni

Postby Ashley » Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:12:32 am

I just liked being the one that was actually honest with people and didn't care to be fake at all like people such as Ash. It works for her and she is amazing <3 but I can't do that.

Bitch what.
Girl, you are hurting mah feels. I ain't fake :'(
Ashley
Alumni

Return to Ponderosa