Welcome, Grant!

Re: Welcome, Grant!

Postby Grant » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:39:17 pm

Oh, should've mentioned. The plan was Whitney then Julie then David then Mike, according to Kristina. Obviously that wasn't the plan for me, but I was willing to go along with the first 2, then Sophie/Kristina/Ashley would've gone in whatever order in my ideal scenario.

If the girls team up (btw, what's up with all the guys going one by one by one by one?), things look bleak for Mike and David.
Grant
Alumni

Postby Grant » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:41:00 pm

Cochran wrote:Yeah I feel you.

I actually can't wait to go back and read my original confessionals after knowing all this... I thought I had such a good handle on what was going on but apparently I didn't know shit xD

Hahaha, I actually went back and re-read my confessionals just from the first post-merge one last night and it's so funny how things were different only a few days later.
Grant
Alumni

Postby Ralph » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:42:34 pm

I didn't even notice the boys going out one by one.
I think It's just by chance though
Cochran-Didn't have numbers
Papa-Threat
Ralph-Untrustworthy
Grant-Leader

at least thats my thought
Other than Sophie and Kristina most of the girls Haven't done much strategic in my eyes
Ralph
Alumni

Postby Cochran » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:42:45 pm

i'm sure someone is trying to take whitney and julie to the end as goats...

And oh shit I didn't even see the girls not going home... Hopefully it's just a coincidence??
Cochran
Alumni

Postby Grant » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:47:27 pm

I actually tried really hard to not seem like I was the leader. I think I was put at the figure head because of the swap and I posted all of the info I got on the Ovambo campfire, and I think Nama thought I was at the helm, or whatever.

I personally liked when they told me Mike's leading Ovambo when I knew he was the only one not in the big Ovambo majority alliance. Was that your doing Ralph? LOL
Grant
Alumni

Postby Grant » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:48:28 pm

Cochran wrote:i'm sure someone is trying to take whitney and julie to the end as goats...

And oh shit I didn't even see the girls not going home... Hopefully it's just a coincidence??

Ugh, ain't that the dream.

When I was in the big alliance, I said to them I hope y'all don't ask me to give up immunity like Erik in Micronesia because I'm not giving it up. I didn't notice it until Ralph went home but damn, there are only 2 guys left.
Grant
Alumni

Postby Ralph » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:49:39 pm

Grant wrote:I actually tried really hard to not seem like I was the leader. I think I was put at the figure head because of the swap and I posted all of the info I got on the Ovambo campfire, and I think Nama thought I was at the helm, or whatever.

I personally liked when they told me Mike's leading Ovambo when I knew he was the only one not in the big Ovambo majority alliance. Was that your doing Ralph? LOL

yea that was me.
Since Mike was at the time nothing to me
Ralph
Alumni

Postby Grant » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:55:25 pm

That was great. Sophie started shooting some other shit about me, David and Mike running shit over there. I figured that was just her grasping at straws trying to see what was happening but she was a little too close for me to be comfortable about it.

I wonder who voted against me with the message "you're ruining my life now time for a taste of your own medicine"...
Grant
Alumni

Postby Cochran » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:59:26 pm

It kinda sounds like Sophie to be honest...

Did you have a poem on one of your votes?? i cant remember
Cochran
Alumni

Postby Ralph » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:59:29 pm

I'm going to guess either
Sophie
SInce she likes to get creative with her votes
Or Julie
because she likely flipped

But probably Sophie because she Didn't seem to be a big fan of you
Ralph
Alumni

Postby Grant » Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:08:16 am

Nah, Sophie capitalizes and all that.

I'll try and guess the votes based on typing styles etc:

1st shown: Kristina (showed us before hand)
2nd shown: Stephanie (typing style)
3rd shown: not sure, David/Ralph?
4th shown: Sophie (she showed me/us her vote before hand and changed it, and said in TC that she liked going head to head or whatever)
5th shown: Julie? She was the first one to message me in this game, I think.
6th shown: Ashley? trying to pin it on David?
7th shown: me
8th shown: Mike/David
9th not shown: Whitney I guess

I don't know why Ashley told everyone that she was going down with Sophie. I really thought I was going to be ok because I flipped to make it 3-3. I guess it was Julie and Ashley said the bit about ruining her life...
Grant
Alumni

Postby Cochran » Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:11:47 am

Whitney couldve said the ruining her life thing, because weren't you on the bus to try and get rid of her?
Cochran
Alumni

Postby Grant » Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:13:11 am

I don't know but I don't think I was ruining anyone's life :( seems a bit harsh.

I guess we won't know until they tell us.
Grant
Alumni

Postby Papa Bear » Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:15:10 am

You know Ralph if you guys just rolled with the fucking Baboon plan from the very start WE WOULDNT BE IN THIS MESS DUDE.
Papa Bear
Alumni

Postby Papa Bear » Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:23:42 am

The reason you went home Grant is because every single person on Nama fucking hated your guts and wanted you out. We would literally come up to you and say something and you'd be like playing this intimidation game with us or something, Sophie wanted you out more than anything. That's why Julie is still in this game and you aren't is because at least she wasn't 100% shady with everyone on the other tribe and got them to idol her out of the game.

P.S. BRING ME BACK TO THIS GAME ONE SEASON JP. I won't fuck up next time.

And don't give me a hard fucking time about not showing up you clowns, I do one thing on accident all game and I feel like absolute shit about it, no need to drag me down harder.
Papa Bear
Alumni

Postby Papa Bear » Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:39:16 am

Grant your perception of me is fucking hilarious dude I love it.

"I gave to anyone about flipping, PB was like "WHY SO EASY TO FLIP, GRANT?". I figured he was trying to set me up and tell everyone I was flipping so from that point forward I refused to give any sort of certainty to either PB or Sophie."

Cochran you were on the bottom of Nama the whole time and the only reason we took you/Whitney over Semhar that night was because we (me and Sophie) knew that you were an easy vote we could control at the merger and that Semhar was a wild card.

Grant, the reason that I didn't get rid of Ashley is because if I brought her to the final 2 I could have used the "she came in to the game late" excuse to maybe swing some votes in my favor. I was actually in charge of the entire Nama tribe pre-merge and post-merge I feel until I didn't show up. I still feel like even though I had all of that power, I wouldn't of beaten Sophie in the final 2 anyways because she has a better social game, so I was looking to take people like Ralph, Ashley, etc. I actually really wanted to take you to the final 2 Ralph because everyone thought you were a psychopath.

Sorry I haven't been on lately guys but I'm here until the end of the game now. Fucking cant wait to chill with you losers at Ponderosa and watch this game finish out.

Ralph told us to vote out Mike so we did, there really wasn't very many options at that time, nobody really seemed dead set on flipping. You guys have any questions? Ralph, Kristina said that you two were thinking about flipping but backed out because I was being too pushy? If we went Nama in to Ovambo with that Alliance of me, sophie, you and Kristina would you have actually voted out an Ovambo second tribal or was that Alliance just not happening? And what was the reason for not doing it? Because we would have been able to keep Cochran/Whitney/Ashley (one of them voted out or whatever) tight until f7 I feel and then just give them boots from there.

God I really wonder why David and Mike didn't flip either man, I really gave everyone an offer of an easy f4 that *I* wanted to be true to, Sophie on the other hand, not so much. But nobody took it up, I guess its not that easy to trust someone around here, you know?
Papa Bear
Alumni

Postby Papa Bear » Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:52:43 am

Also man, I hope you guys can actually forgive me for that accidental drop JP+Hosts. And not being here, totally unlike me I know that you guys must be disappointed or whatever, I actually can't get it off my conscience. If I were to ever come back or whatever I would say that you shouldn't expect it again. If only we came in to the merger with any kind of numbers man, then I wouldn't have been so drained of doing so much back and forth with everyone. I was so busy talking back and forth with people that my fingers were hurting, couldn't update my confessionals, had to put in like 2h every day to make sure we had dead set plans, whatever else, and you just miss one day and poof, its all gone.

You can't take a break when you are behind in numbers, I just feel like everyone is pissed at me or something around here for not living up. I am too guys so don't worry about it, like I know the mistake I made or whatever. I felt I played a very strong game though and I'd probably still be here if I had the foresight and wasn't so lazy about everything.

I'd like to make the clarification on why I was voted out of this game. Basically, me, sophie, whitney and ashley are voting as ONE. I know you have that fucking idol in your monkey back pocket Ralph but I say to David and Mike, yo, vote with us, we go to the end or whatever. They assure me, okay whatever, we'll do it. I sold them on voting for you because you were a weasel and a snake Ralph and when I tried to change it nobody was around or anything because like I knew you were going to play the idol. I talk to David and I'm like Ralphs playing this idol, we have to change the vote, and he's like NO. So I'm like whatever man, without you and Mike we don't have the numbers to take tribal anyways so I might as well just keep the votes on Ralph and hope that these two vote with us and you are stupid enough not to play your idol, or didn't show up. Which you did.

What I didn't factor however was that you idiots would actually try to split your votes 4/3 for the idol? If I knew that then maybe it would have gone differently, but who knows? I didn't show up LOL. -shoot me- icon_oops

But yo, Cochran, Ralph, Grant if you guys have any questions about the game from my pov I'd like to hear them you know?
Papa Bear
Alumni

Postby Papa Bear » Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:55:12 am

P.P.P.P.P.S

I was actually busy moping around about my loss and going out of the game so early because it was my fault, that's why I wasn't around at Ponderosa. I actually get pretty depressed about shit like this, especially in this kind of situation, so that's why I wasn't here guys. But I'm over it all now and will be here for the tribals or whatever else. Sorry for bogging up your thread here Grant by the way but I'm sure no one cares anyways right?
Papa Bear
Alumni

Postby Ralph » Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:36:48 am

Papa Bear wrote:P.P.P.P.P.S

I was actually busy moping around about my loss and going out of the game so early because it was my fault, that's why I wasn't around at Ponderosa. I actually get pretty depressed about shit like this, especially in this kind of situation, so that's why I wasn't here guys. But I'm over it all now and will be here for the tribals or whatever else. Sorry for bogging up your thread here Grant by the way but I'm sure no one cares anyways right?

It's cool man. I hope you feel better! being depressed sucks monkey balls

I'm just glad your talking in Ponderosa now!
Ralph
Alumni

Postby Cochran » Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:19:36 am

Papa Bear wrote:
Cochran you were on the bottom of Nama the whole time and the only reason we took you/Whitney over Semhar that night was because we (me and Sophie) knew that you were an easy vote we could control at the merger and that Semhar was a wild card.

Yeah I figured that out... even though it took me untill the merge xD Were you planning on voting me off instead of whitney?? before you switched to semhar I mean. And yeah I was gonna try and flip away from you if I was around one more tribal, but I didn't get the chance.

But yeah I gotta give you props for running things over at Nama. I don't know if You saw one of my earlier posts but I was pulling for you to go to the end when I first got voted off.

And I feel you with the whole getting depressed thing, I rewatched the votes for a long ass time before I got off the site on the night I was voted off
Cochran
Alumni

PreviousNext

Return to Ponderosa