Welcome, Sophie!

Re: Welcome, Sophie!

Postby Whitney » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:26:44 pm

Sophie wrote:Whitney <3 Still love you. I just wish you would have cared enough to have at least logged in and placed a simple vote!

The only thing I am bitter about is David's performance at the tribal council and that he kept pretending like he was going to go for Mike. Grant, I know you have a huge man-boner for those Man-Goats but that was just absurd. There is no reason to make a tribal council a performance or a music, just be honest and not try and rub salt in the wound of the person you are voting out right?

And omg that idol clue….my first guess was "themole" and I never changed it to Mole….

You shouldn't ... I really did care and I don't even have a good excuse... I really wanted you to win... i just stupidly lost track of time... it's such a bogus excuse... like I don't even want to show my face here i'm so embarrassed... you took a huge risk on me and I couldn't even prevote.
Whitney
Alumni

Postby Jeff Probst » Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:26:06 pm

Whitney wrote:
Sophie wrote:Whitney <3 Still love you. I just wish you would have cared enough to have at least logged in and placed a simple vote!

The only thing I am bitter about is David's performance at the tribal council and that he kept pretending like he was going to go for Mike. Grant, I know you have a huge man-boner for those Man-Goats but that was just absurd. There is no reason to make a tribal council a performance or a music, just be honest and not try and rub salt in the wound of the person you are voting out right?

And omg that idol clue….my first guess was "themole" and I never changed it to Mole….

You shouldn't ... I really did care and I don't even have a good excuse... I really wanted you to win... i just stupidly lost track of time... it's such a bogus excuse... like I don't even want to show my face here i'm so embarrassed... you took a huge risk on me and I couldn't even prevote.

icon_lol icon_lol icon_lol icon_lol icon_lol
Jeff Probst

Postby Ashley » Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:39:20 am

Sophie wrote:
Part of my plan to come in here was to just have fun. I didn't want to be a game bot like Mike and Ashley and have no personality..

Bitch, WHAT? I wasn't a game bot :(

----

Sophie what moves did you talk me in to?

I was loyal to you to end, girl, but don't get it wrong I would've taken credit for everything at FTC. I only agreed to vote Grant because you had the idol and I wanted it to get used. I was pushing Kristina the whole time. That Four Alliance was my idea :P I gave you credit for the idol play but lol girl.... I approached YOU with that enormous PM about getting all the 'goats' together and taking out the strong players. I was actually LOLing in my confessionals that you were referring to it as "our idea" :P You contributed to the execution, but that was my baby <3

Whitney not voting kind of screwed us in the end - Whit I was soooo angry at you for that, but it's fine now - nothing to be done about it. I did my best to get to F4 but it wasn't in the cards after everything was said and done.
Ashley
Alumni

Postby Sophie » Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:00:15 am

I only mean to say that you are a game bot because sometimes it was all strategy with you, after all we are in a game so I shouldn't get so concerned about that. It's just something I picked up on! And I knew you were going to claim everything was your idea, but keep in mind what I told you about the blue-bleeders that got you to actually flip. I pulled in Julie and you two were both willing to risk a one in two chance of going home at only the final six in this game just to not break your word with me. I had both you and Julie convinced we would go to rocks for each other, and I think that was just as great as getting the goats together :P

If we had gone to the final four I think Julie and Whit would have voted together and me and You would have voted together. I wasn't lying, I wouldn't have ever written your name down <3

I did my best to get to F4 but it wasn't in the cards after everything was said and done.

You did get to final four! :) And so close to going further as well.
Sophie
Alumni

Postby Ashley » Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:47:55 am

It had to be all strategy for some parts :P You should read my post in my thread- it's got all the goss <3

But for real with you I had planned on dumping you at F5/6 but you became muh gurl so I just couldn't <3
Ashley
Alumni

Postby Jeff Probst » Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:01:50 am

Mommie and Mommie are fighting again :(
Jeff Probst

Postby Sophie » Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:52:52 pm

Ashley wrote:
Sophie wrote:
Part of my plan to come in here was to just have fun. I didn't want to be a game bot like Mike and Ashley and have no personality..

Bitch, WHAT? I wasn't a game bot :(

----

Sophie what moves did you talk me in to?

I was loyal to you to end, girl, but don't get it wrong I would've taken credit for everything at FTC. I only agreed to vote Grant because you had the idol and I wanted it to get used. I was pushing Kristina the whole time. That Four Alliance was my idea :P I gave you credit for the idol play but lol girl.... I approached YOU with that enormous PM about getting all the 'goats' together and taking out the strong players. I was actually LOLing in my confessionals that you were referring to it as "our idea" :P You contributed to the execution, but that was my baby <3

Whitney not voting kind of screwed us in the end - Whit I was soooo angry at you for that, but it's fine now - nothing to be done about it. I did my best to get to F4 but it wasn't in the cards after everything was said and done.

No I mean to the blues! To the blue-bleeders you definitely were the spy and a game-bot when talking to them, which was fantastic because I couldn't be that nice to them without getting annoyed at their personalities :P

I think the main three moves I made (one of which involved making sure you stayed at the first vote we went to in Nama, since originally you were told as the target) was that I made sure Grant went home the second we got a chance to get rid of him, and not Kristina who everyone else wanted. That wasn't a huge move at the time since we could have picked any of them, but lpooking back on it we would have been out far sooner had he stayed and we went with Kristina for that one.

The other move I made was Rocks for sure. I mean I am not wizard in ORGs or claiming I have persuasive skills, but I had you and Julie take a one and two chance of leaving the game just to keep me here. To me, that was something that took a few hours to do because I had to keep telling Julie over and over that I would do the same for her (which I told you truthfully that unfortunately I would not have) and for you I would have done it but had to make sure you would repay since I knew you were pretty ruthless like me and more so than you let on.
Sophie
Alumni

Postby Sophie » Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:53:30 pm

And we are not fighting Jeff! I would have voted for Ashley 150% had she made it to the end of this game because she was playing the best game, but now that we are on the jury I wanted to air out everything I thought.
Sophie
Alumni

Postby Ashley » Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:08:35 pm

That Grant vote girl. I was steaming about it afterwards. ARGH you couldn't just jump on the Kristina train!? :P It's fine in the end though, really.

The rocks move worked for you but I wouldn't have flipped anyway. Not at that point - we were literally do or die and I'd rather have been rocked out than look like the asshole :P Lose trying to win, not flip and settle with 5th :P

I can't wait to find out who you are, Sophie <3 I want to know what ORGs you've played.
Ashley
Alumni

Postby Sophie » Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:02:08 pm

I knew you weren't a newb from the start, and it was almost comical that you pitched that because you had no problem saying you were good at puzzles and good in challenges…which no noobs usually are :P

I can't wait to see who you are as well! Are you actually European based or are you from the US? Your timezone always confused me.
Sophie
Alumni

Postby Ashley » Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:11:35 pm

Well, I'm living in Europe but I'm not from the US - that's all I'll say till the reveal. :P My last game was embarrassing so NO JUDGMENT please <3

----

I was wondering if anyone had believed I was noob. Everyone went along with it, so I suppose you all may as well have :P To be fair though, For most of the game, I was playing better than last time so it was a new experience doing all of the strategy work. :)
Ashley
Alumni

Postby Grant » Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:15:28 pm

How do the reveals work? Are people going to be like "I know I was playing 25 year old Ashley, but I'm actually [insert asl here]"? I thought that stuff stays secret.
Grant
Alumni

Postby Ashley » Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:23:58 pm

From what I can tell they say where you were recruited from and your username on that site. :) I hope they do Fan Favorite and MVP and all that jazz like some other ORGs.

ALSO:

You bitches jealous of this? Yeah, you are:

icon_wub Sweetheart of Stranded icon_wub

((did anyone else get one of those? Curious))
Ashley
Alumni

Postby Sophie » Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:36:27 pm

Yes I got one of those, but you can read it after the game when the confessionals are revealed :)
Sophie
Alumni

Postby Ashley » Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:58:36 pm

Noooo don't make me wait, SophieGoddess you're my rock I need to know <3
Ashley
Alumni

Postby Mike » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:14:31 am

Grant preaching like no other.
Mike
Alumni