Welcome, Grant!

Re: Welcome, Grant!

Postby Cochran » Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:59:36 pm

Grant wrote:
In the first vote, things were shaking up. PB wanted me to flip but was saying "I have someone" but wouldn't give me names.

Yeah papa bear told me he had everything under control but wouldn't give me names either... Thats why I kinda wanted you to think I was with him, incase you were who he was working with.

And shit a lot went on in the few days I was gone icon_surprised

But yeah sophie hated you after the tribe swap for some reason, so i'm pretty sure she was one of the big voices behind getting rid of you..

But then again I really have no clue...

Thanks for filling me in xD
Cochran
Alumni

Postby Ralph » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:01:17 pm

Agree with the whitney and julie thing
I hope nothing bad is going on in there lives so I don't feel like a horrible person.
But To be Honest unless if the planets align
if they make it to the final 3 I doubt there gonna get my vote.
but hey! stuff changes.
Also can we all agree that even though she got us out Sophie is doing fucking amazing.
Ralph
Alumni

Postby Cochran » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:04:51 pm

Ralph wrote:Agree with the whitney and julie thing
I hope nothing bad is going on in there lives so I don't feel like a horrible person.
but hey! stuff changes.
Also can we all agree that even though she got us out Sophie is doing fucking amazing.

Yeah. If someone can get them both to the end they win pretty much for sure..

And well sophie didn't really screw me but yeah she is doing a hell of a job... She had me wrapped around her finger for most of the game, sadly.
Cochran
Alumni

Postby Ralph » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:06:09 pm

yea she kept making panty jokes and stuff
shit was fucked
Also nice to see you again Cochran!
Real talk you were one of my favourites! you'll see it in the confessionals when you read them
Ralph
Alumni

Postby Cochran » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:08:15 pm

Oh thanks ralph, and yeah man I was rooting for you when I got out of here. Sucks to see you here

Wish we coulda got something together a few tribals before we both ended up here xD
Cochran
Alumni

Postby Grant » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:08:19 pm

Ralph wrote:Just ot like clarify some things.
I unfortunately don't have the memory to 100% say waht I did step by step but in some parts I can tell you .
1. I take no hurt feelings between you wanting to take Mike Steph and David
2.I actualy did vote just incorrectly. I didn't flip cause I didn't know how to vote and I accdently sent my thing to jeff and didn't put it in the votings box so that was stupid on my part.

So were you the Courtney vote? Voting incorrectly did you vote Mike and had to have it clarified later? That was my suspicion.

Anyway, sorry to say but in the vote you were going home, it was going to be split between you and Sophie, so if Sophie played the idol you were going to go home. When you started trying to get people to flip on me and then Stephanie, everyone was just like let's all just agree to get Ralph out. Mike voted Sophie just in case Sophie played the idol on you, so it'd be a tie between Sophie and whoever you voted for so we could all vote out Sophie. When you did your thing there, everyone just conceded to voting you out.

As for the vote prior, we wanted you to play the idol but we didn't want you to go home. We wanted to induce your idol while sending one of PB/Sophie home. I came up with the plan that I can't access now with no PMs but it was designed to knock out Sophie's idol, Ralph's idol and send home PB. It almost worked I believe, except Sophie didn't play her idol.
Grant
Alumni

Postby Ralph » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:09:31 pm

I voted Whoever you wanted me to vote I can swear that
but I sent it to jeff so I did vote incorrectly :C
I don't know who flipped though.
Ralph
Alumni

Postby Grant » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:16:28 pm

Cochran wrote:
Grant wrote:
In the first vote, things were shaking up. PB wanted me to flip but was saying "I have someone" but wouldn't give me names.

Yeah papa bear told me he had everything under control but wouldn't give me names either... Thats why I kinda wanted you to think I was with him, incase you were who he was working with.

But yeah sophie hated you after the tribe swap for some reason, so i'm pretty sure she was one of the big voices behind getting rid of you..

Ashley was telling me everything from your side. She told me that you were afraid of me, and that you were trying to feed me some bullshit about flipping and you know that I knew what you were doing so you were afraid to talk to me. She said that Sophie hated me because I wouldn't commit to anything with her but honestly the first hint I gave to anyone about flipping, PB was like "WHY SO EASY TO FLIP, GRANT?". I figured he was trying to set me up and tell everyone I was flipping so from that point forward I refused to give any sort of certainty to either PB or Sophie. Sophie eventually more or less exploded at me in PM telling me how much it pisses her off that I am ambiguous and she ultimately told me that she had typed a mean message but deleted it because she thought better of it. Ashley told me that PB was the one who wanted to work with me because he thought I could be a resource to him in this game - and that was true, just not all 4 of you. I wanted to slice up your numbers down to 1 or 2 until I was willing to work with you guys, because it was too much of a risk to have that many numbers lingering willing to flip on me - as you just saw with Whitney flipping to get me out.
Grant
Alumni

Postby Ralph » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:19:18 pm

Grant wrote:
Cochran wrote:
Grant wrote:

Ashley was telling me everything from your side. She told me that you were afraid of me, and that you were trying to feed me some bullshit about flipping and you know that I knew what you were doing so you were afraid to talk to me. She said that Sophie hated me because I wouldn't commit to anything with her but honestly the first hint I gave to anyone about flipping, PB was like "WHY SO EASY TO FLIP, GRANT?". I figured he was trying to set me up and tell everyone I was flipping so from that point forward I refused to give any sort of certainty to either PB or Sophie. Sophie eventually more or less exploded at me in PM telling me how much it pisses her off that I am ambiguous and she ultimately told me that she had typed a mean message but deleted it because she thought better of it. Ashley told me that PB was the one who wanted to work with me because he thought I could be a resource to him in this game - and that was true, just not all 4 of you. I wanted to slice up your numbers down to 1 or 2 until I was willing to work with you guys, because it was too much of a risk to have that many numbers lingering willing to flip on me - as you just saw with Whitney flipping to get me out.

Sophie is playing a great strategic game but her social game consists of insulting others.
She never talked to me once and if she did it was along the lines of
WHO ARE YOU VOTING
YOU CAN TRUST ME
Ralph
Alumni

Postby Ralph » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:19:43 pm

Cochran wrote:Oh thanks ralph, and yeah man I was rooting for you when I got out of here. Sucks to see you here

Wish we coulda got something together a few tribals before we both ended up here xD

yea it does suck. At least we get to bitch about people
Ralph
Alumni

Postby Grant » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:22:29 pm

Ralph wrote:Agree with the whitney and julie thing
but hey! stuff changes.

I actually DON'T think she is. I think Kristina wanted to use Sophie and it blew up in our faces and cost me our game. I think it was a very risky move for Sophie and props to her for having the balls to go through with it but if it weren't for Kristina, Sophie would've constantly been getting split votes against her. Sophie's good in challenges, yeah, but Ashley is doing even better. Ashley's doing MUCH better on the social game aspect. As far as I know, Kristina/Steph/David/Mike don't trust Sophie at all, they just wanted to use her as a vote, meanwhile I'm pretty sure Kristina and maybe Steph thought Ashley was with us 100% when she wasn't. To me, that's the better game. Also, if it weren't for Ashley Sophie wouldn't have a leg to stand on either, and I really believe that. I'm not being better, I swear to you guys, I just think she's not doing that great and is in the bottom wrung with Whitney and Julie in terms of being in the know. I think she's getting carried a bit and she took a bite out of the hand that was feeding her, as was also the case with Ashley. If Sophie is playing a good game, then Ashley is playing a great game. Ashley is tearing shit up and ripping shit down.

Also Ralph for what it's worth, in your PM to get Stephanie out, you told people Stephanie was my right hand girl. It made me laugh because Stephanie was probably the one I trusted the most. :)
Grant
Alumni

Postby Cochran » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:24:20 pm

Grant wrote:Ashley was telling me everything from your side. She told me that you were afraid of me, and that you were trying to feed me some bullshit about flipping and you know that I knew what you were doing so you were afraid to talk to me. She said that Sophie hated me because I wouldn't commit to anything with her but honestly the first hint I gave to anyone about flipping, PB was like "WHY SO EASY TO FLIP, GRANT?". I figured he was trying to set me up and tell everyone I was flipping so from that point forward I refused to give any sort of certainty to either PB or Sophie. Sophie eventually more or less exploded at me in PM telling me how much it pisses her off that I am ambiguous and she ultimately told me that she had typed a mean message but deleted it because she thought better of it. Ashley told me that PB was the one who wanted to work with me because he thought I could be a resource to him in this game - and that was true, just not all 4 of you. I wanted to slice up your numbers down to 1 or 2 until I was willing to work with you guys, because it was too much of a risk to have that many numbers lingering willing to flip on me - as you just saw with Whitney flipping to get me out.

well yeah I was tight with Nama so I was trying to BS you a bit, and well I'm glad I didn't tell ashley more than I did.

And well I didn't really realize that I was at the bottom of Nama until the merge, even though I did lie about the whole semhar thing, even though I'm sure you didn't buy that much anyway xD

were you actually considering flipping?? and Yeah I thought it was weird that sophie pretty much hated you for no reason...

And yeah you can't trust any of the original Nama lol
Cochran
Alumni

Postby Ralph » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:25:16 pm

yea I've done some things I'm not proud of....
Also kristina talked to me and she did think Ashley was 100% with us
Ralph
Alumni

Postby Grant » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:27:54 pm

Cochran wrote:well yeah I was tight with Nama so I was trying to BS you a bit, and well I'm glad I didn't tell ashley more than I did.

And well I didn't really realize that I was at the bottom of Nama until the merge, even though I did lie about the whole semhar thing, even though I'm sure you didn't buy that much anyway xD

were you actually considering flipping?? and Yeah I thought it was weird that sophie pretty much hated you for no reason...

And yeah you can't trust any of the original Nama lol

I figured. I wasn't unless you gave me a name to flip to that was not Stephanie, Mike or David and I would've been hesitant to vote out Ralph or Kristina. If you told me Julie, I might've, but I was EXTREMELY hesitant to lose a number.

Also for what it's worth, Semhar told me about the "mole twist" thing and how I could swap back to the other side. I don't know why she got voted out but she asked me to "remember what she did for me" if she made the merge. I'm pretty confident she would've flipped immediately and I told Ashley that to give Ashley some ammo to make it through the vote.
Grant
Alumni

Postby Grant » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:29:18 pm

Ralph wrote:yea I've done some things I'm not proud of....
Also kristina talked to me and she did think Ashley was 100% with us

Not going to lie, I was like a pendulum with Ashley and you'll see that in my confessionals. One minute I'd be like "yeah, I'm Ashley's #1, she wants to take me to the end!" to "I'm sooo suspicious of Ashley, what is her play here, what other options could she have?".
Grant
Alumni

Postby Cochran » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:32:41 pm

That may very well be because of her telling you. And Ashley was never in danger...

All I know about semhar going is I was told last minute to vote her out and I did

Thanks for letting me pick your brain a bit btw
Cochran
Alumni

Postby Grant » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:34:17 pm

Sure, I don't mind at all.

I've had SO MUCH going through my mind all throughout the game and only had my confessional to post it in. It's really relieving and nice to get it out in conversation and to tell other people about it.
Grant
Alumni

Postby Ralph » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:35:21 pm

Dude I like this group.
WE DON'T NEED NO GAWD DAMN NEW MEMBER AT THIS HERE PONDEROSA

but speaking of which who do y'all think is comming next?
Ralph
Alumni

Postby Grant » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:37:25 pm

I would not be surprised at all if we saw some rocks. Otherwise I think we'll be seeing our good buddy David
Grant
Alumni

Postby Cochran » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:37:27 pm

Yeah I feel you.

I actually can't wait to go back and read my original confessionals after knowing all this... I thought I had such a good handle on what was going on but apparently I didn't know shit xD
Cochran
Alumni

PreviousNext

Return to Ponderosa