Jut some chat

Re: Jut some chat

Postby Grant » Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:43:47 pm

It's certainly probably crazy for the 4 of them who are searching for it - sort of like the Cagayan mad treasure hunt upcoming this week. Interesting parallels in timing keep popping up between the two seasons.

This is sooooo interesting to see how it all plays out. Glad TC is tomorrow night and not another break. Ugh if today was Thursday and we'd have to wait 3 days again, the anxiety would kill me.
Grant
Alumni

Postby Grant » Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:47:07 pm

Quick google search gave me:

Early departure in the direction of the Epupa Falls. The Epupa Falls (also known as Monte Negro Falls in Angola) are created by the Kunene River on the border of Angola and Namibia, in the Kaokoland area of the Kunene Region. The river is 0.5 km wide and drops in a series of waterfalls spread over 1.5 km, with the greatest single drop being 37 m. The name "Epupa" is a Herero word for "foam", in reference to the foam created by the falling water. .

If the answer is in that paragraph, I can't imagine what is taking them so long...
Grant
Alumni

Postby Cochran » Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:48:09 pm

Yeah It is really wierd... Watch them go to rocks on Wednesday lol. I'm kinda upset I never had the chance to try and find the idol because I was gone so early, what are the clue like?? Like whatre they trying to guess?

And yeah right?? I came online Friday night pumped for another tribal just to realize I had to wait >.> But yeah I thought It would be a lot more predictable so it wasn't all bad. This would've killed me.
Cochran
Alumni

Postby Grant » Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:51:14 pm

I guess it's useless to hang around and speculate based on who is online. If it is in the paragraph I mentioned (border, forceful waterfall, named after foam), it could've been found in 5 minutes. I guess we'll just find out tomorrow >__<
Grant
Alumni

Postby Grant » Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:21:40 pm

Lol at Ashley, Julie and Sophie going down in the challenge 1, 2, 3. Got an outcome I wanted to see, I'll be back at tribal :)
Grant
Alumni

Previous

Return to Ponderosa