Welcome, Papa Bear!

Welcome, Papa Bear!

Postby Jeff Probst » Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:07:37 pm

GOD <33333333 Seriously a STAR of the seasno, cannot wait to see what you do on the jury.
Jeff Probst

Re: Welcome, Papa Bear!

Postby Frank » Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:48:00 pm

Please excuse Jeff while he fans himself. Where you at though? I wished you went down with more of a fight, shame
Frank

Postby Papa Bear » Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:41:09 am

Yeah Frank it is a shame and I am totally in a state of regret right now. Basically what happened was I stayed up all of last night having to deal with some drama and went to bed at around 9AM, I woke up at 4:30PM and then I realized it was my grandmothers 70th birthday and we had to go out to dinner as soon as I woke up. If you read my PM's with Sophie you can tell that I knew that Ralph was going to play his idol this tribal, so I didn't put in my pre-vote because I thought it would be useless at that point anyways. I told Sophie that fuck it, let's just vote for Ralph on the *hopes* of him not playing his idol this tribal and on the *hopes* of David and Mike voting with us, which I knew wouldn't happen. Basically I didn't think that Ovambo would have been this idiotic to split their votes like this, this early on such a risky play, and I thought that one Nama was definitely going home tonight.

Anyways it's my fault regardless, I'm not making excuses, just calling myself out. If I had been a better player and showed up I think that this incident wouldn't of happened and you would have probably seen Grant or Kristina going home tonight. But what can you do you know? Thanks for the opportunity of letting me play though, I thoroughly enjoyed it even if I blew the past 17 days away just by not being here like an idiot. You guys did a great job hosting it and being dedicated, definitely an amazing experience. I'll be here to observe all the tribals I can and root for my girls at Nama! Thanks guys.
Papa Bear
Alumni

Postby Cochran » Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:49:05 am

Damnit Papa Bear it sucks to see you go... I was rooting for you man

When you get the chance though I wanna figure out what happened last week that got me here xD
Cochran
Alumni

Postby Grant » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:52:19 pm

GG PB, I was sad to see you not compete / not vote in the last tribal.
Grant
Alumni

Postby Papa Bear » Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:16:53 am

You guys gotta give me a fucking break here man I logged on like 3 hours 5 days a week trying to play this game and the one tribal I accidentally miss I get voted out on. I hope Sophie can take this game away at least.
Papa Bear
Alumni

Postby Papa Bear » Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:58:45 am

Also Jeff I'm wondering, how many idols have been faked in this game? You saw that play right? Was it unique or do people do it all the time?
Papa Bear
Alumni

Postby Jeff Probst » Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:22:50 am

Papa Bear wrote:Also Jeff I'm wondering, how many idols have been faked in this game? You saw that play right? Was it unique or do people do it all the time?

It happens pretty often. I think Frank's faked an idol... I know most infamously, Sean faked an idol and duped Frank into keeping him after a swap and then later found the real hidden immunity idol icon_lol
Jeff Probst

Postby Frank » Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:39:44 am

Jeff Probst wrote:
Papa Bear wrote:Also Jeff I'm wondering, how many idols have been faked in this game? You saw that play right? Was it unique or do people do it all the time?

It happens pretty often. I think Frank's faked an idol... I know most infamously, Sean faked an idol and duped Frank into keeping him after a swap and then later found the real hidden immunity idol icon_lol

Oh memories icon_lol
Frank

Postby Mia » Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:46:25 pm

Jeff Probst wrote:

Sean faked TWO idols and duped Frank into having the tribe leader give him (Sean) immunity, and then Frank went home stupidly. It was amazing <3

And then there was that time I made a fake idol that was so convincing, Jeff used it as the REAL idol after I was voted out </3
Mia

Postby Jeff Probst » Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:07:50 pm

You bitch, I made a different one, they just looked similar...
Jeff Probst

Postby Grant » Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:58:00 pm

I was actually curious about this - Sophie showed her idol before she played it (well, she posted it after the deadline so it was still "in play"), did she have to give written consent that she was giving it to someone else / playing it?

In other words, could someone have taken the url and played it before she did? I thought about it but I doubt it'd be the case.
Grant
Alumni

Postby Jeff Probst » Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:39:38 pm

Grant wrote:I was actually curious about this - Sophie showed her idol before she played it (well, she posted it after the deadline so it was still "in play"), did she have to give written consent that she was giving it to someone else / playing it?

In other words, could someone have taken the url and played it before she did? I thought about it but I doubt it'd be the case.

No, she has to give it away.
Jeff Probst

Postby Brenda » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:44:56 am

I am very late, but my icon_cry icon_weep reaction here is still relevant. Dammit you were supposed to flippity flop right into the finals!
Brenda

Postby Ashley » Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:20:23 am

PB's "play" involved a rando image of a tribal necklace from google. I smelled the bullshit immediately, it was hilarious. And then we get to merge and Jeff goes "no pre-merge idols are valid" -- PB must've been shitting his pants thinking he'd been exposed. I was laughing about it in confessionals <3

When you get the chance though I wanna figure out what happened last week that got me here xD

Cochran the votes were split 6/5/1 no-vote.

You, me, Sophie, PB and Whitney voted for Mike.
Everyone on Ovambo minus one person who is unknown voted for you.

That tribal was weird but Jeff clarified later that you had received 6 votes, not 5 as the TC reveal showed, that Courtney vote was actually a vote for Mike (lol what?), and 1 person didn't vote at all.
Ashley
Alumni

Return to Ponderosa