Welcome, Julie!

Welcome, Julie!

Postby Jeff Probst » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:31:09 pm

Welcome here!
Jeff Probst

Re: Welcome, Julie!

Postby Grant » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:33:13 pm

GG Julie!

No hard feelings on my end, of course. You did the right move for you getting me out, and I believe the right move getting Kristina out. After that, though, I think things started to go south.

Just want to give you your due props. Sorry to see you be the one out here, Ashley + Sophie are probably thrilled that this was the outcome which is sad. Wish you could've seen that two votes ago and done something about it, I don't think you would be here now.
Grant
Alumni

Postby Kristina » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:43:02 pm

Grant wrote:GG Julie!

No hard feelings on my end, of course. You did the right move for you getting me out, and I believe the right move getting Kristina out. After that, though, I think things started to go south.

Just want to give you your due props. Sorry to see you be the one out here, Ashley + Sophie are probably thrilled that this was the outcome which is sad. Wish you could've seen that two votes ago and done something about it, I don't think you would be here now.

this.

no hard feelings whatsoever gurl! grant and i especially were hoping you'd flip back against ash/soph, it would've put you in the top spot in the game!

although we use unfriendly smiles in the tribal councils, we are doing it to fuck with people mainly. we've all been very open minded. please if oyu could, tell us the game from your perspective, that'd be awesome. we've all done it in our respective boot threads.
Kristina
Alumni

Postby Grant » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:58:39 pm

Kristina wrote:although we use unfriendly smiles in the tribal councils, we are doing it to fuck with people mainly. we've all been very open minded. please if oyu could, tell us the game from your perspective, that'd be awesome. we've all done it in our respective boot threads.

This, but not really this. Sophie is talking such blatant bullshit that it is hard to watch without laughing at her or rolling my eyes at her. I don't know how she managed to keep the three of you under wraps, I suspect that was more Ashley and more the lines that were drawn in the sand. It just seemed sooooo painfully obvious that Sophie and Ashley were the duo on the Nama side, and you (Julie) and Whitney were just numbers to them. They can lie a million different ways but the fact remains, they used you to get me and Kristina out. They would have used you to go to the end and then they would have hung you out to dry at the finale. As you'll read in this thread (no hard feelings, remember!!) the dream would have been for any of us to go to the end with you (Julie) and Whitney. Is it a coincidence that both of them were in Sophie/Ashley's alliance? No. Are they lying that they wanted to take the two of them to the end? Probably not. They are just being so incredibly fake and disingenuous that it was a little hard to watch. I do believe you had a fighting chance against Sophie (and against Whitney, though not really against Ashley), and I do believe that they thought you had no chance to beat them.

With you (and Whitney) going out before they had to kick you out, they don't have to show their true intentions. They can just lie through their teeth to you, telling you how brave you are for going to rocks for them and how thankful they are for sacrificing yourself for them, when in reality, there is only one reason Ashley went to rocks and I hope you know this. Ashley went to rocks because she wanted YOU to go home over Sophie. They wanted you to go to rocks. They wanted you to go home.
Grant
Alumni

Postby Whitney » Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:03:53 pm

I'm really really sorry I screwed everything up
Whitney
Alumni

Postby Julie » Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:02:04 am

Hey everyone! Ill give some depth and answer everything in a bit :)

I thought Ashley would honestly flip, but I should have obviously voted out Sophie :) I was busy with some stuff during this, but I had fun while around!

I think Ashley wanted me to go home maaaaaybe, she was like my closest ally I think we were both just somewhat content with it. I'd have a hard time writing her name down, Id hope she feels likewise :/

But I underestimated. Sophie needs to cut some of the pandering though, she seems to be opinionated and pushy for the sake of it sometimes. Like she was soo nervous who I was voting for asking for my comment nonstop I purposely avoided the question lol this was the other day. But I loved my girls what can I say, Whitney its ok dear :wub

Ill get a more in depth look tomorrow, but David can't win. I ws hoping Ashley would flip so I could hold my rock integrity in check...he flips....then expects people to save him? That is honestly kind of pathetic lol I can't help how I feel though ^_^ I see the topic ill check it over!
Julie
Alumni

Postby Julie » Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:07:11 am

Grant you actually make a lot of great points, I don't know how genuine they were but they at least seemed that way. I was all for going to the end with one of them too.

Ash and me were kinda planning on taking David at 3 but in light of all this, idk how genuine.

Funnily enough, I loved original Ashley when she was here. And I think I kinda correlated them in one person a bit ^_^ especially with how little I was aroud earlier
Julie
Alumni

Postby Sophie » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:12:57 pm

I'm sorry Grant, but you have no idea what went on in there clearly. Part of my plan was to make sure I was talking the truth, and I managed to convince TWO people to go to rocks for me and risk a 50% chance of going home. Does that really say that I am a bullshit player? I think the opposite, and I know I masterminded your eviction and you are upset about it, but please don't blame my game.

You were a threat, I eliminated you. David did the same to me, and I understand it.
Sophie
Alumni

Postby Grant » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:20:02 pm

lol'd

Have you read what you were saying in TCs? You contradicted half the shit you said in the very next message. It was painful to watch.

You masterminded my eviction? Ashley said it was her plan in the TC and you were like "ugh I know". But, as you'll see I give you guys props for making the move. It was the right move for all 4 of you. You played well, no bitterness. You were just not the one I was rooting for. I'm actually very content with the final 4 and whoever from that 4 wins. I feel like your game was all talk. That's of course just my opinion but that's sure as hell how it looked from my POV.
Grant
Alumni

Postby Sophie » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:24:23 pm

Grant wrote:lol'd

Have you read what you were saying in TCs? You contradicted half the shit you said in the very next message. It was painful to watch.

You masterminded my eviction? Ashley said it was her plan in the TC and you were like "ugh I know". But, as you'll see I give you guys props for making the move. It was the right move for all 4 of you. You played well, no bitterness. You were just not the one I was rooting for. I'm actually very content with the final 4 and whoever from that 4 wins. I feel like your game was all talk. That's of course just my opinion but that's sure as hell how it looked from my POV.

Lol Grant, of course I did! Those blue bleeders still were scared with it and I was just trying to stake something in there, and I most certainly did. I was voted for at like three tribals and one vote from going home at each one but never went because I made sure the votes were there and people were willing to risk their game to save my own.

Kristina was the plan by Ashley. Ashley liked you a lot and thought Kristina was way more threatening. Obviously I knew that was complete bullshit, so I pitched you as the target and she said we'd talk about it later and I said let's just go with you. I forget, who went home in 9th place again? Oh, it wasn't Kristina.

My game was all talk, you're right. I was deemed the mole on day one. Kept that a secret until the merge, was willing to give my immunity idol away to someone and risk my own game. I won two individual immunity challenges, and made sure the people that stuck with me stayed with me and were willing to end their game to keep me alive.

All talk? Please. I understand that you are a bitter bitch that got played, but don't tell me my game was all talk when I whooped your ass two times over. I respect your game and would have never been bitter like you because I got you out, so it's upsetting to see you be so upset and bitter about it. My game was talk….and play…..and strategy. I can give specific MULTIPLe examples of each if you would like?
Sophie
Alumni

Postby Grant » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:40:23 pm

I'm actually not bitter. I'm really not. I was pretty salty the day after I got the boot, but I promise, I'm all good now.

I would like your side of things because from my POV, all I saw was talk. "Girls if I win immunity, it's yours", next immunity, "Jeff I'm keepin' it!", all talk. I do respect your gameplay, I honestly do, I just don't (or I suppose, didn't) think there was much substance to back you up. I would be more than happy to hear your side of things. I would be very glad to be proven wrong. I by no means think I know everything, but from my POV, it certainly looked like you were doing a whole lot of talk and not too much behind it. I knew that Ashley could make the moves because I knew how she talked to me. I saw how you talked to me and you bit my head off for saying "of course you would want to know if we're voting for you if you have the idol". I'm still not sure if you were actually serious or not but it was pretty off-putting. You actually made me get spooked on the vote I was going home, which I'm not sure if that was your intention or not but I would expect it wasn't. I didn't expect Julie to vote against me, no, good job getting her to flip. I changed my vote immediately following my PM back to you because I figured something was up. Not sure where all the playing me was coming from. Ashley played me and Julie as well to a lesser degree. I saw it coming and swapped my vote.

Please do give examples. A few of us posted the game from our POVs so I'd be very interested to see the game from your POV. I'd like to be proven wrong. But from my POV, your game consisted of a lot of talking. It seemed to me that Ashley was making the moves while you were deterring people (eg, Mike) from wanting to work with you/PB. A lot of talk and a lot of calling people goats who are legitimate threats to win this game. Just because you don't know the full extent of how someone is playing does not mean they are a goat - and the #1 prime example is me not knowing the full extent of your game.
Grant
Alumni

Postby Julie » Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:28:49 am

Grant I masterminded you actually :) I was trying the round you won immunity ^_^

Sophie I did love you, even if you girls were lying (IF you were) I enjoyed talking and you helped me so I had to help on return ^_^
Julie
Alumni

Postby Ashley » Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:48:39 am

Julie I asked you if we should flip on Sophie and you said no! I was like "omg Julie please flip PLEASE flip"

I wasn't going to be the asshole who flipped on my alliance right after blasting David for doing it LOL :P Sorry it didn't work out for you :( I was 100% genuine about you proving yourself a real player and not a goat. <3

Regardless of what Grant believes, I'm not totally heartless :P Luv u.
Ashley
Alumni

Postby Sophie » Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:01:52 am

I knew I was going to be voted for that round and had a good feeling I would be going home since who in the hell would risk a one in two chance of going home? David was right, it WAS pretty pointless to do so….but it proved your loyalty and I will always love you two for doing that for me. I would have done the same for Ashley, but Julie I can't say I would have done the same for you even though I loved you <3 I just didn't think you would be able to help me and win challenges or find an idol like Ash and I could.
Sophie
Alumni

Return to Ponderosa