Episode 10

6th Juror| 7th Place | Voted Out 3-3 (purple rock) in Episode 11.

Episode 10

Postby Holly » Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:03:16 pm

Wow. There was so much going down at that tribal I don't even know where to start.

Grant has left in what turned out to be a close vote. What's your view on how tight that ended up?

Does this major shake in the game start to change anything? Will the blindsides continue and everyone start stepping up even more as we get closer to the end?

The number of jurors is gradually increasing. Are you taking them into account as you work your way through each round? What feelings do you think they have towards you? What are you doing to improve your argument at the end?
Holly

Re: Episode 10

Postby Whitney » Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:54:26 pm

Yes, it's been absolutely crazy... I can't even believe it this would make such an entertaining season

I couldn't believe the plan actually worked... Sophie/Ashley/Julie are brilliant and really came through

I really hope the blindsides don't keep creeping because I feel kind of confident so if there is another blindside I bet it's on me or my alliance.

I know I'm looked at as undeserving, but like purple kelly I have nothing left to suck! I'm really here as much as I can be without letting this game get in the way of real life... I hope the jury likes me and if I'm lucky enough to get to the end I'll figure out some sort of balogna story of why I deserve to win ha ha

Holly wrote:Wow. There was so much going down at that tribal I don't even know where to start.

Grant has left in what turned out to be a close vote. What's your view on how tight that ended up?

Does this major shake in the game start to change anything? Will the blindsides continue and everyone start stepping up even more as we get closer to the end?

The number of jurors is gradually increasing. Are you taking them into account as you work your way through each round? What feelings do you think they have towards you? What are you doing to improve your argument at the end?
Whitney
Alumni

Return to Whitney