Episode 06 - The Merge!

6th Juror| 7th Place | Voted Out 3-3 (purple rock) in Episode 11.

Episode 06 - The Merge!

Postby Jeff Probst » Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:01:01 am

Welcome to the merge. Are you excited to be apart of this stage of the game? How will your game shift now as we enter the individual portion? Are you willing to make moves necessary to impress a jury should you make the finals?

What players on the other tribe are you excited to get to know or are you just looking forward to taking them out? Is there an advantage in using the players of the other tribe before your other tribemates?

What do you think of the moles, are there any still in the game and if so who do you think they are?
Jeff Probst

Re: Episode 06 - The Merge!

Postby Brenda » Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:31:30 pm

Still hanging in there Whit <3
Brenda

Postby Mia » Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:50:09 am

Hey Whitney bby <3

Anyways, do you mind filling me in on EXACTLY who you trust/don't trust, and your take on alliances? Maybe a little blurb on every player and what you think of them at this point? It will help me catch up with what's gone on and it will make for some juicy reading post-game to see where your head was at during this crucial point in the game!
Mia

Postby Whitney » Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:22:04 pm

Aghhh so much to say ... so little time lol...

Basically yes, I'm super happy to have made the merge... I feel like the game has really begun now and hopefully my time in the game isn't too short lived... I feel like there are a lot of idols out there and I could be in trouble..

I feel a little lost strategically... partially my fault because I haven't been wheeling and dealing on my end so I have been just going on faith of what my alliance (Sophie/Papa Bear) are saying and taking that as word.... I feel like I may really end up getting bamboozled at one point but who knows...

Papa Bear said he he got 2 people to flip... not sure if he is lying or if they are lying to him... I bet the other tribe is strong... I don't really see why they would want to fracture just yet... but who knows...

I have no idea about the O's tribe's mole... absolutely no clue.

i'm pretty sure our mole ended up being Sophie... which is good for her and me, because if she has an HII then I feel like she will use it for our alliance which betters me ha ha.

I've only chatted with Stephanie from the other side... basic stuff.. would like to get to know her better... I feel like I need some external ties because I feel like my tribe is all closer with each other than me...

I think it's too early for me to make a big move yet... I will see how this tribal goes down... stick with my tribe and make a decision from there.

My thoughts on the people I've interacted with.

Ashley- Sweetheart... seems to be determined, but still having fun.

Sophie-great social and challenge player... really determined but friendly... I bet she has close relationships with everyone.

Papa Bear- Great gamer but a little on the rough side... I have a feeling he would back stab anyone in a heart beat and then brag about it later.

Cochran- lazy/boring/shady.... We have basically never interacted. Lol but that's what people probably think about me considering how often I'm absent.
Whitney
Alumni

Postby Mia » Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:52:23 pm

Whitney wrote:I feel like I may really end up getting bamboozled at one point but who knows...

How do you make sure this doesn't happen to you?

Also, have you talked to the original Ovambo yet?
Mia

Return to Whitney