Final Tribal Council

6th Juror| 7th Place | Voted Out 3-3 (purple rock) in Episode 11.

Final Tribal Council

Postby Whitney » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:40:10 pm

I just have a few statements I want to get off my chest.

First and foremost congratulations to Stephanie, Mike, and David for making the final 3... However, I really don't care about any of you :).

To my original Nama tribe PB, Semhar, Cochran... I'm sorry I ruined everything... you guys all should have stayed over me... PB you were so dedicated and involved... and i lost the game for all of us because I couldn't prevote.

Julie & Ashley I loved working with you guys... you all are so smart and fun and I had a great time playing the game with you... and inturn ruining everything... I feel terrible... I feel like nothing I can ever do can makeup for my awful gameplay...

Sophie!! You are a true goddess... SERIOUSLY I wanted so bad to win immunity and give it too you... I can't believe how much you fought for me and championed me and I fucked you over so royally ... If you were up there you would have won 150%.. You were what kept me involved in this and made me want to play... I just hope the next game you play you have better allies than me :).

Ugh... now back to you three... Seriously.. i haven't been paying attention to you guys so... please tell me why you deserve to win over your other two opponents because I've been too consumed with guilt to analyze your guys games.
Whitney
Alumni

Re: Final Tribal Council

Postby Whitney » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:47:52 pm

I'm prevoting for Stephanie, because I think she is the only one of the three to ever email me... I hope TC changes my mind because I couldn't stand Stephanie on RI and I feel like I don't want to vote for her to win anything.
Whitney
Alumni

Postby Jeff Probst » Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:48:58 pm

You've already done these but I've made this for the people who havent:

Well there are several things I need from you before the final Tribal on sunday. I'll list them in order of importance:

1. Prevote

Please pre-vote for who you would like to win the game in your voting thread now. You can always change it later, I will announce the deadline for vote changes at the start of Final Tribal Council.

2. Write your Speech

Please write your FTC speech if you have not already. Be ready to roll when you are called on at FTC and if you plan on not being here, I can simply copy/paste what you have already written. You can always change it later, but please post your statements/questions here now ahead of time so you do not eat up/waste our precious time :D

3. Give me a Confessional

There are some things i'm interested in knowing about you before you go into hte final Tribal. They are: Are you excited about the final three? Is there anyone you're looking forward to seeing again and being able to speak to? Are you bitter at all? Do you think there are deserving players in the final 3? What can we look forward to from you?
Jeff Probst

Postby Whitney » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:31:52 pm

At this Time I believe i'm going to keep my vote the same

Stephanie... ... (still a chance I may change it... but i'm prevoting again!)
Whitney
Alumni

Return to Whitney