Final Words

6th Juror| 7th Place | Voted Out 3-3 (purple rock) in Episode 11.

Final Words

Postby Jeff Probst » Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:59:59 pm

Hey gurl! You had a huge underdog story going, sorry you couldn't be more active.

Let me know if you have any final words, let us know if you have any regrets, what you would do differently, if you would play again, what you learned, etc... Did you have fun?!
Jeff Probst

Re: Final Words

Postby Whitney » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:30:45 pm

I'm sorry Jeff.. I seriously couldn't even muster up the courage to do final words until now... I'm so upset about what I did or didn't do I could just scream... I feel like my torch should be layed down, my jury card revoked and I should have be doomed to live on the beach during monsoon season for another 40 days... I really was rooting for my team... they were great and playing so hard... I stupidly lost track of time forgot what day it was and then it was too late... I seriously can't believe what I did... I just hate myself for it...

I didn't think I deserved to win by any means but to know I sunk the game of my three allies breaks my heart... I would like to make up for it somehow... but I dont' think I can... I would like to say I would like to play again, but I don't deserve it... I should be black listed for life for my disgusting performance :(
Whitney
Alumni

Return to Whitney