Episode 12

WINNER | |6-1-1 | Slayer of Hopes and Dreams

Episode 12

Postby Sarah » Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:54:29 pm

Wow! icon_chaos icon_chaos icon_chaos Purple rocks, exciting stuff, huh? What do you think about tonight's Tribal Council? Take this time to reflect and spill the tea with us.
Sarah

Re: Episode 12

Postby Jeff Probst » Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:57:37 am

So Stephanie how do you view your game so far and how would you compare it to other games. What would you like to be remembered as?
Jeff Probst

Re: Episode 12

Postby Stephanie » Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:29:11 pm

Jeff Probst wrote:So Stephanie how do you view your game so far and how would you compare it to other games. What would you like to be remembered as?

I'm proud of the game I've played so far. I was underestimated earlier in the merge, and that allowed me to survive when the perceived bigger threats, Grant and Kristina, were taken out. They were my "shields" per se and I knew keeping them around as long as possible would serve as protection should anything go awry. This happened when Julie flipped to Nama and the power shift occurred, where I went from being in the majority alliance, to on the bottom of the Himba tribe. Fortunately the previous round, I was able to find my footing and regroup. I found a Hidden Immunity Idol and played it, ensuring my safety and avoiding picking rocks. Whitney failed to vote, which came back to bite her as she received the purple rock and left the game.

Now things are getting interesting. It seems after the girls targeted David the previous vote, he's back with us and it's going to be a 3-3 tie at this next vote. So it's very likely it will go to rocks again. I found a second Hidden Immunity Idol and will be playing it, to ensure my spot in the Final 5! Hopefully one of me/Mike/David wins the challenge, then Sophie/Ashley/Julie are forced to put their votes all on one person from our group, making that person immune as well, so it's a guarantee that we'll come out with a majority. Sophie is still my number one target, she's the biggest threat to win this game. I'm hoping she finally leaves tonight. It's long overdue!

I would like to be remembered as a player whose primary objective was to win the game, not to simply make it as far as possible. I think this has been proven by my willingness to draw rocks at Final 8, and my anger at not being able to once David flipped, because I wanted to risk my game, to ensure I was in the majority. I stayed under the radar early in the merge when I felt it was the best strategy for my game, then came out with a bit of vengeance after the Grant/Kristina boots. I've been a lot more vocal at Tribal Council and trying to influence the votes, putting ideas into the heads of the other players to see if I can get them on my side. On top of that, I think my Hidden Immunity Idol finding skills are impressive! I think that's something I'll be remembered for when people think about my game in Namibia. Stephanie is the Idol Queen in Australian Stranded. I think she can be here too! <3
Stephanie
Alumni

Return to Stephanie