Final Words

8th Juror| 5th Place | 100% Awesome | Voted Out 3-2 in Episode 13.

Final Words

Postby Jeff Probst » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:11:08 pm

:'(

So close you have no idea.

You played one hell of a game, give us one hell of a goodbye. Tell us what you regret, what you would do differently, if you would play again, etc...
Jeff Probst

Re: Final Words

Postby Sophie » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:25:38 pm

Jeff Probst wrote::'(

So close you have no idea.

You played one hell of a game, give us one hell of a goodbye. Tell us what you regret, what you would do differently, if you would play again, etc...

I am so pissed right now. I didn't work this hard to be trashed by some floozy who placed tenth. So upset, and I can't believe it is getting to me. Was I really that bad?
Sophie
Alumni

Postby Jeff Probst » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:44:55 pm

No you were a queen, you have to remember a lot of these players are relaly new, first game... I know this is only your third but... Grant's probably had his ego bruised because he really thought he was going to win and then i guess you were really in your face about it (whcih i loved) and so he's taking it out on you... I think if you had gotten to the final 3 you probably wouldve lost because of it which would've been a crime (but david shouldve taken you)
Jeff Probst

Postby Jeff Probst » Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:03:43 pm

PS I miss you in confessionals <3
Jeff Probst

Postby Sophie » Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:11:21 pm

I miss my confessionals too :) Yesterday was just a bad day in general. Morgan went home on Survivor, I lost that challenge because I forgot to look at the opening shape, and I of course was voted out. Just not a good day, but I am thrilled to at least be on the jury and hopefully I will someday (hopefully sooner than later) get to return and actually win this series!

I'll post my full thoughts later on if that's alright with you Jeff, and I'm glad to see that you actually liked my game. For about 99% of the game I thought you hated me and my game, so I was definitely pleased to learn that at least SOMEONE wasn't a bitter bitch towards me.
Sophie
Alumni

Postby Jeff Probst » Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:40:41 pm

Hell no girl, you were epic as shit. I'm a big Sophie defender and advocate. Infact, you as well as several other players this season are sure to become Stranded Legends™ and I know that your story arch this season was certainly Legendary. No one gave you a shot at anything past 9th place and here you are at the final 5, and a last minute vote change separates you from a likely win/f3 finish.. Pretty fucking epic.
Jeff Probst

Postby Sophie » Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:46:31 pm

This is the most annoying Ponderosa ever with Grant there :P I'm sorry, but how was he cast again? Show me his qualifications? Maybe that's totally arrogant of me, but I've had enough of his that I think it is starting to rub off on me a little.
Sophie
Alumni

Postby Jeff Probst » Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:41:51 pm

Sophie wrote:This is the most annoying Ponderosa ever with Grant there :P I'm sorry, but how was he cast again? Show me his qualifications? Maybe that's totally arrogant of me, but I've had enough of his that I think it is starting to rub off on me a little.

icon_lol Gurl this season is full of big characters at least :P
Jeff Probst

Return to Sophie