Episode 10

8th Juror| 5th Place | 100% Awesome | Voted Out 3-2 in Episode 13.

Episode 10

Postby Holly » Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:02:41 pm

Wow. There was so much going down at that tribal I don't even know where to start.

Grant has left in what turned out to be a close vote. What's your view on how tight that ended up?

Does this major shake in the game start to change anything? Will the blindsides continue and everyone start stepping up even more as we get closer to the end?

The number of jurors is gradually increasing. Are you taking them into account as you work your way through each round? What feelings do you think they have towards you? What are you doing to improve your argument at the end?
Holly

Re: Episode 10

Postby Sophie » Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:44:32 pm

I know where to start!
Girl that was fantabulous mixed in with awesome with a side of extra delicious and salty. That GIF is the best way to describe how amazing it was to have that little fucker get out of this game and for me to finally do something fantastic. Did I waste an idol? Omg yes I did and I do regret that, but how was I supposed to do? Bitch, I played that thing on someone that was NOT me and surprisingly didn't do something selfish in this game for once. I am not a horrible person after all icon_mml I still hate those other four, but I gained a lot of respect for Julie and Ashley since before this they were pretty much floaters.

Anyway, where to begin.
Nah boo, that's a story for a different day. So anyway here is what I am thinking right now. As of right now we have Julie, Whitney, and Ashley on lock and we are going to the final four. I think my chances of getting to the end are pretty good with that group and so I feel thrilled about that. Grant leaving was FANTASTIC and amazing at the same time, like I said before. He was a huge player in this game, and I had a lot of respect for him but the bitch needed to feel the wrath of these love handles. He was constantly trying to get inside my head and figure me out and this whole game I was like
He just needed to go. Next target is Mike since he is such a wuss bag and can't handle being on the losing end of things. I mean this whole game he was heading the Ovambo (and gay) parade and now to see that he may have a shot at going home is hilarious. It's absolutely spectacular that he was so blindsided on that vote and he actually felt like I was going to go home or like it was going to tie. He is such a nincompoop it isn't even funny.

Questions? I'll get to some later yes.
Sophie
Alumni

Postby Mia » Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:24:43 pm

Dayum this is one Taystee confessional <3
Mia

Postby Sophie » Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:45:19 pm

Of course Jeff. You destroy my game with more idols. Can't we just have fun without them? icon_yucky
Sophie
Alumni

Postby Sophie » Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:13:58 pm

Omg so tonight is going to be absolutely crazy sauce. I can't wait, but at the same time I think that I may be voted out or possibly even rocked out of here. That is of course what I am most worried about, but at the same time at least I go out with a game I am completely proud of!
Sophie
Alumni

Return to Sophie