Episode 09

8th Juror| 5th Place | 100% Awesome | Voted Out 3-2 in Episode 13.

Episode 09

Postby Jeff Probst » Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:42:46 pm

Well, final 9! You made it gurl, what's the plan now?
Jeff Probst

Re: Episode 09

Postby Sophie » Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:45:06 pm

Right now, To sleep of course! I need to win a challenge tomorrow since everyone knows about my little awesome immunity idol :)
Sophie
Alumni

Postby Mia » Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:54:23 pm

Do you think you're the target? Will you play the idol if you aren't immune?

What's new on the alliance front?
Mia

Postby Mia » Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:55:58 pm

Also why did everyone vote for Ralph? I'm confuse
Mia

Postby Sophie » Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:11:56 pm

Mia wrote:Do you think you're the target? Will you play the idol if you aren't immune?

What's new on the alliance front?

If I am not immune at tonight's vote….I have no clue what I will do. I have Ashley as my little scout to scamper around and gather information about the vote tonight, and then I will base my decision on that. EVERYBODY knows I have my idol right now, and that is what is worrying me so much about this vote tonight. People had a pretty good idea that I had the idol last vote, but due to my flashy move at last night's tribal council I will most certainly be a target before the end of this voting week. I just need to figure out how I can survive on my own with the idol still in my pocket. Best way to do that? Immunity.

As for my alliances….well read the messages girl :) There are two main ones I am in (one is in the works but not officially formed) It's either going to Be Julie or Whitney tonight based on what Kristina the monster told me and so that is fine by me. However, it isn't fine with me because those two don't scare me at all. I will beat them in a final immunity challenge and will beat them in jury votes most likely, so for me they don't scare or threaten my stance in this game. Grant on the other hand…..well he needs to go.
Sophie
Alumni

Postby Sophie » Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:33:40 pm

Can't live with em', can't live without em'. That motto definitely applies to this game as well clearly since I fucking hate everyone here and yet have to deal with their antics on a regular basis. I am sorry for being so Joke-y at the last tribal council. I didn't want to act super weird and have people think I was shady or calling people out, so although I wanted to call people out I knew I couldn't and just decided to play it safe and be a funny bitch instead of a bitchy bitch.

The plan tonight is so sketchy it is insane. Are you guys aware of what is happening right now with the vote dilemma between me and Ash? (Me and ash meaning the discussion is between us)
Sophie
Alumni

Postby Mia » Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:04:58 pm

As far as this confessional goes, I am only aware of what you tell me here in writing! (the same goes for reading messages... I don't have time for that shit and the players can't read them post-game, so lay it all out here for the world to see!)

So fill me in, gurl.

Also, Orange is the New Black <3
Mia

Postby Sophie » Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:55:25 pm

Mia wrote:As far as this confessional goes, I am only aware of what you tell me here in writing! (the same goes for reading messages... I don't have time for that shit and the players can't read them post-game, so lay it all out here for the world to see!)

So fill me in, gurl.

Also, Orange is the New Black <3

Alright Mia thanks for the insight girl icon_wub And I love Orange is the new black!

So tonight there are really three possible things that could go down. Two being very likely and one being not so likely at all, but it is still very possible and knowing how batshit I am it could probably go down.

1. -Whitney unfortunately leaves this game. Once again, this seems like the vote almost everyone is comfortable with and so for that reason I believe that she will end up going home tonight. I see this as the most likely, since I am way too selfish to play my idol on another individual :P Since there are nine people and the alliance I want only has FOUR people in it (Me, Whit, Ash, Julie) this will most likely be the result unless I grow some lady balls outside of my already huge lady balls.

2. Kristina or Grant go home. At this point in the game, I still want Grant the fucker to go home because he is such a little shitbag and such a little slime ball. He is alright I guess, but personality wise and game wise I want to drive the sharp end of my immunity idol in to his head multiple times so I don't have to listen to him talk. He just annoys me. And so the plan is (alternate plan) is to have four votes be enough to send this fucker home or Kristina home since Ashley is in bed with Grant. At this point, I believe they both control their alliances so sending one home will be like sending the other home so it doesn't matter. Once one goes, they all will fall icon_wub

3. I play my idol tonight. I don't know who I would play it on. 90% of me thinks I will be awesome and play it on myself just in case something goes wrong, but the other 20% of me (yes, I am aware that I have 110% bitchiness in my bones and not 100 like the rest of these wimps) thinks that I should play it on Whitney since she will be most likely getting the most votes tonight. The decisions I have to make are pretty important now. But hosts, answers me this: wouldn't it be great to see me in the final eight with an idol still? I think so, which is why I don't want to get rid of that sucker and that's why I am so glad I sucked at timing last night.

Any questions? Please ask!
Sophie
Alumni

Postby Sophie » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:23:28 pm

Before this point I was in horrible spots. Kristina, Grant, Stephanie I don't know if I can fully trust you because I truly believe I am going to be knifed in the back the second you get the chance. Mike, you were right. This DOES smell weird and this is a hopefully effective move. As much as I want this idol for myself, I'd rather make a move that benefits me and have me go out early than have me just wade to the final 5.

I am playing this on Whitney

(Hosts, don't post this because this is not set in stone)
Sophie
Alumni

Postby Sophie » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:25:10 pm

Sophie wrote:Before this point I was in horrible spots. Kristina, Grant, Stephanie I don't know if I can fully trust you because I truly believe I am going to be knifed in the back the second you get the chance. Mike, you were right. This DOES smell weird and this is a hopefully effective move. As much as I want this idol for myself, I'd rather make a move that benefits me and have me go out early than have me just wade to the final 5. I have a feeling this may not work out unfortunately, but I am going to try and do something that benefits me for once.

You took out two people who loved this game right form the start, now I'll take out one of you hopefully icon_mml

I am playing this on Whitney

(Hosts, don't post this because this is not set in stone)
Sophie
Alumni

Return to Sophie