Episode 07

8th Juror| 5th Place | 100% Awesome | Voted Out 3-2 in Episode 13.

Episode 07

Postby Brenda » Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:01:17 pm

Well that can't have been good to see. Although.. at least it wasn't you??

I guess the vote count tells it's own story. So, how do you get out of all this then? Who from old-Ovambo do you feel like might give you an opening here? What thoughts on idols??
Brenda

Re: Episode 07

Postby Sophie » Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:32:18 pm

Of course I am upset that we lost a number, but the number was Cochran and not anybody really important to my end game plan so yes it will get me sent to the jury soon, but at least I can work with it and still remain in the game. I have to make it work in this game, and me still being here for now is still allowing me to make it work right now. The great news about this is that I was SOOOO freaking close to playing my idol. Like seriously, I was dangerously close to wasting my idol. What I should have done? I should have played my idol on Cochran in hindsight, but that wouldn't be completely smart since we would still be down in numbers.

How do I get out of this? I don't. I need to start winning these challenges and tormenting the living shit out of the blue people. My favorite person to bully and be condescending to is definitely Grant, because he's such a fucking loser lmao. He'll probably end up winning this game or something since the blue tribe is so filled with shit that they will take anyone to the end, even though they are much more charismatic than their selves. The only opening I have right now is Ralph and Kristina and so I need to get in their and go all girl-mance with so that they see me as their bestie. I am already doing that with Ashley, but the thing is that I am not even faking it with her. She's just a genuinely cool person, so I enjoy talking with her!

And Ugh, Papa Bear is such a fuck-up. The blue tribe thought he was running our tribe, HA. He is the reason that Cochran is gone and that Kristina and Ralph did not vote with us. He is so condescending and assertive that it rubs off wrong on people, and that's why he lost our chance of going very far in this game. But hell to the no am I giving up. I can win challenges. I know I can, and I have to to stay alive. These Blues want to see a psychotic witch? Your wish is my command.
Sophie
Alumni

Postby Jeff Probst » Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:48:16 pm

Have you told anyone (including members of Ovambo) how little you think of Papa Bear? Are they only not joining you guys because they think he is in control?
Jeff Probst

Postby Jeff Probst » Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:53:48 pm

Jeff Probst wrote:Have you told anyone (including members of Ovambo) how little you think of Papa Bear? Are they only not joining you guys because they think he is in control?

Also, do you think that the threat of telling people who you think is in control, as you did with mike/grant, might be enough to make people view them as a threat?
Jeff Probst

Postby Sophie » Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:56:01 pm

Thanks for messaging me back Jeff *Cough* *Tool* Cough*

;)
Sophie
Alumni

Postby Jeff Probst » Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:30:26 pm

What do you think this is? Brunch? You'll speak when spoken to :P
Jeff Probst

Postby Sophie » Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:14:27 pm

Jeff Probst wrote:What do you think this is? Brunch? You'll speak when spoken to :P

Excuse me? This is not the medieval times, and I am not your midnight Sally. I have every right to message you with my thoughts, and this is why I think Mia is my favorite host. Tisk tisk Jeff, you don't want to get on my bad side :P

Of course nobody really knows what people think of my true feelings for Papa Bear, nor will they any time soon. Papa Bear is a shady little prick, and is doing anything he can to further his own game and not mine. He makes me think he is so straight forward and so honest, but that little bitch is the shadiest bitch up in this bitch. Jeff, the next vote is not as clear cut as you would think. I think one of us will still end up going and I will either go home or have to play my idol, but there is also a chance i could win immunity and we could end up in a very good place for the vote if Grant and Mike flop over.

No. My sentiment changed with them. Now I want them to see that they ARE the captains and that they are in control of the blue-bleeders. However, I also want them to see that if they continue going with the blue-bleeders they will eventually end up being picked off for being such threats. It would make more sense for them to join up with some or all of the Nama, and I actually do believe in that. If I were in there position, I would definitely think of joining up with us.
Sophie
Alumni

Postby Jeff Probst » Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:26:59 am

So it seems like some of the Ovambo are entertaining booting Ralph to flush the idol. Is that something you are also entertaining? What other options do you have here?
Jeff Probst

Postby Sophie » Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:21:33 pm

Jeff Probst wrote:So it seems like some of the Ovambo are entertaining booting Ralph to flush the idol. Is that something you are also entertaining? What other options do you have here?

No Jeff, plans have changed and they have changed fast. The move as of two hours ago was deadlocked for Ralph to go home, but now it has moved on to the lovely and horrible Kristina. She's lovely because she is so dainty, stupid, and friendly. Those three are things that are very easy to control in my mind, but at the same time she is horrible because she is allied with one of the biggest idiots in the history of the show and now in the history of Stranded. I mean seriously, even Elyse was a better communicator than her. ELYSE. THE GIRL WHO SAID NOTHING.

Our reasoning for this is that we are going to flush out Ralph's idol. Make him feel slightly nervous and get Kristina to tell him to play it. Even if he doesn't play it on himself, he sure as hell wouldn't be selfless enough to play it on Kristina. Right now we are in a precarious and bad position, but things are looking up Jeff.
Sophie
Alumni

Postby Jeff Probst » Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:44:38 pm

Would there be any upsdie for you if Ralph played his idol?
Jeff Probst

Postby Sophie » Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:46:33 pm

Jeff Probst wrote:Would there be any upsdie for you if Ralph played his idol?

Yeah Jeff, I'd lose a Nama member most likely and I would go home most likely. Real Positives we're talking.
Sophie
Alumni

Postby Sophie » Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:08:04 am

Things are looking upppppp. :) Looks like good ol' Ralphie boy may bite the dust tonight. There's a chance, but I am not going to get cocky yet.
Sophie
Alumni

Postby Sophie » Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:18:31 pm

I swear to god, I am going to murder Grant in his sleep one of these nights. He is honestly one of my least favorite people I have ever had to deal with in a game before, and I'm disgusted that he even made it to the merge. Everything he says makes me want to vomit. Obviously I am not trying to trick him when I say I will not vote for him, like what the hell is wrong with him?! He takes everything as a threat, and it's time for him to grow the fuck up and stop acting like such a little effeminate and weak man all the time.

I want him OUT of this game. He will never get my jury vote due to his actions and poor gamesmanship, and I hope the best he gets is a slap on the face and a kick in the arse.
Sophie
Alumni

Postby Sophie » Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:47:56 pm

Of course you would think that, but this is getting annoying and conversations with you make me want to cut my hands off so I never have to type to you again. This isn't something anybody needs to have to deal with, and I'm not upset or annoyed anymore. Now this just becomes funny that Karma doesn't exist in this environment. You can be the most annoying person anyone has ever talked to, and yet you'll still end up going far since anyone can beat you.

Maybe that's too harsh, but it's not like you care right? I'm batshit crazy so it's not like anything I say has validity, especially considering that you over-analyze everything I say. There is no reason for me to talk like this to you, but I am not a stupid little bitch who sugar coats things. And yet you still think I'm playing games with you, so go right ahead. If I asked you what your favorite color was you would STILL over-analyze that and take it as something to do with your game, and that is why I am so disgusted with how you are treating this conversation.

Your third paragraph not only proves my point, but also shows why nobody in your tribe needs to deal with you lmao. I heard about your antics when I got to the merge and didn't believe them to be true, but now I see them to actually be true. Frustrated? You wish Grant. I'm frustrated at the fact that you have lasted longer than people who aren't as whacky and analytical as you. Of course you wouldn't believe 100% of what I say, but you
Sophie
Alumni

Postby Jeff Probst » Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:43:29 pm

<3 Sophie.

So, everyone's voting for the person who has the idol? What happens if he plays the idol, its' for sure going to be a Nama going home?
Jeff Probst

Postby Sophie » Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:38:03 pm

Ugh this is a mess Jeff, and this is the most worried I've been at this point in the game and probably will be. Last episode I was royally screwed by Kristina and her asshole pet Ralph, and this time we didn't put our faith in either of those two at all so hopefully things go better. We instead turned to Mike and Ralph to help us make a monumental move which would wildly change this game and make me someone that others will fear. Do I think that this plan will work out? Absolutely not.

I do have a pretty little idol left in the game Jeff, and that idol is something that I can use to ultimately change this game and make it so that I have a pretty big advantage in the game. The trick with this is knowing exactly when to use it for ultimate power-points. I believe that the blues are trying to target me for the vote tonight, but so far I have only heard Papa Bear's name in terms of who they are targeting. I need to win this challenge so that I don't need to worry about going home this round, and I can keep my idol which will automatically skyrocket me in to the Final 9. Suck it, Grant.
Sophie
Alumni

Return to Sophie