Final Words

2nd Juror| 11th Place | Voted Out 5-3 (tie) in Episode 07.

Final Words

Postby Jeff Probst » Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:09:18 pm

You were seriously one of hte best characters and most hilarious players in the history of Stranded, so thank you for that. please grace us wiht some glorious final words and please hang around in the jury to roll your eyes and taunt all the players in the game!

Let us know what you thought of it!
Jeff Probst

Re: Final Words

Postby Papa Bear » Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:32:19 am

Jeff first off I want to apologize for not winning I know that all of you guys were rooting for me, I actually could have won with the Ralph and Kristina thing but I blew it dude. You know? But that's just the way life is, I guess you've got to learn from your mistakes. I appreciate the fact that you thought I was a unique character thanks for that. Maybe if I ever come back to play again or am given that opportunity I think I could go much farther. I'm glad that I at least made Jury, and can't wait to read through all of the confessionals. My passion to play was lost after the Ralph/Kristina thing and I realized that I was being played by Dave in particular and probably couldn't flip the votes.

Unfortunately it was my grandmothers birthday today and I completely forgot about the game because I'm just an idiot sometimes. If I had been here it may have been possible that I could have swung and turned the votes around off of Ralph because I knew 100% he was playing that idol. What I didn't know however was that there was going to be a 3-3 split for me/Whitney. I'm actually incredibly frustrated that I blew this opportunity but I guess there is no point in crying over spilled milk at this point. I want Sophie-goddess to win this season hands-down. And sorry for going out in this fashion, this wasn't the way that I wanted to go out and probably not the way anyone of you guys expected me to. Sorry guys.
Papa Bear
Alumni

Re: Final Words

Postby Jeff Probst » Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:36:18 am

Well if its up to me, we will be seeing you again. Shit happens!
Jeff Probst

Return to Papa Bear