Episode 06 - The Merge!

2nd Juror| 11th Place | Voted Out 5-3 (tie) in Episode 07.

Episode 06 - The Merge!

Postby Jeff Probst » Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:59:38 am

Welcome to the merge. Are you excited to be apart of this stage of the game? How will your game shift now as we enter the individual portion? Are you willing to make moves necessary to impress a jury should you make the finals?

What players on the other tribe are you excited to get to know or are you just looking forward to taking them out? Is there an advantage in using the players of the other tribe before your other tribemates?

What do you think of the moles, are there any still in the game and if so who do you think they are?
Jeff Probst

Re: Episode 06 - The Merge!

Postby Papa Bear » Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:47:45 pm

Dear Semhar - if you are reading this, I regret voting you out, my apologies love. icon_cry

I think I've did it, Ralph just confirmed to me that he was the Ovambo mole and has the hidden immunity idol. Let me show you.
Ralph wrote:YA KNOW WHAT FUCK IT

LETS PISS EVERYONE OFF WHY NOT.

BUT! you have to 100% promise me this.
One Nama goes out first It Don't Care which one. and then an ovambo goes out.

man I trust you.
Also I want to MOVE this game. I WANT TO MOOOVE it.
Lets get a big msg thing going.

Papa Bear wrote:I wanna see a Nama/Ovambo final 2 dude I don't know about you. Honestly though I'm perfectly fine to get rid of a Nama the thing is, if we get rid of an Ovambo next TC would we have the votes for that? Is there anyone on your tribe who's going to be first to go?

Let's shake up this fucking game so we don't have 5 days of straight pagonging?

Also; does the word Baboon mean anything to you?

Ralph wrote:Okay you can't tell anyone.

but baboon 100% you know what I mean.

I think I'm out soon BUT! they told me that they want Julie out so I can pull those strings.
I can send a message to someone on my old tribe.

Probably Mike cause I think he has the tribe onlock.

Okay so I'm going to try to work something and get you with me.
lest do this my main man from japan.

Baboon is a secret word that me and the mole made so I could identify him at the merger, and now that I have I know I can trust Ralph and that he has the Hidden Immunity Idol. Also Jeff, if you are reading this, you know that I faked having a hidden immunity idol to Ashley, so why did you have to completely throw me under the bus by saying "The mole twist has come to a conclusion. If there are still moles in the game, they now have Hidden Immunity Idols. Any other idols were only good pre-merge, but the idols that any remaining moles possess are now the only ones that count." now Ashley knows that I was lying to her and is less likely to trust me. It's just frustrating, that's all.

So my plan? It all hinges on having unity and trust. First, I need Sophie, Cochran, Ashley and Whitney all to show up at tribal council and vote WITH me. Second I need Ralph to make possibly the biggest sacrifice in the history of this game and put his hidden immunity idol on me. If we can get ONE Ovambo out of this game with Ralph flipping to my side then I think we can pagong them all the way to the final six. And Ralph, Sophie, Cochran, Whitney, Ashley if you are reading this I know that I have final 2 deals with each and every single one of you. However Ralph I want you to know specifically that even though I've lied to everyone else, if this plan is successful you are the one person I want to bring to F2. Every Ovambo will HATE you for flipping and every Nama will vote for me because I was their friend, at least that's how I see it going in F2.

Oh god Ralph seems pretty stupid actually, first he claims he is the mole now he says he doesn't have the idol and that his friend does? Okay keep in mind I'm typing this shit up when I'm doing these merger messages. SO APPARENTLY RALPH, WHO WAS THE MOLE, GAVE HIS IDOL AWAY TO SOME GIRL ON HIS TRIBE, AND NOW HE CANT GET IT BACK. What the fuck? Who casts these idiots? lmao. Now I have to think of an entirely new plan, this is much more difficult then it needs to be. I'll report back when I know what we're doing for tribal.
Papa Bear
Alumni

Postby Brenda » Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:30:42 pm

Well thank cripes you're still here PB - y'all killed off the rest of my faves since I was away.
Brenda

Postby Papa Bear » Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:50:42 pm

Brenda - Baboon 100%, I know what you mean.
Papa Bear
Alumni

Postby Mia » Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:58:54 am

Damn, apparently this confessional is DramaHaus! <3

Anyways, do you mind filling me in on EXACTLY who you trust/don't trust, and your take on alliances? Maybe a little blurb on every player and what you think of them at this point? It will help me catch up with what's gone on and it will make for some juicy reading post-game to see where your head was at during this crucial point in the game!
Mia

Postby Mia » Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:00:32 pm

Fuck you for not updating this. I gave you a day. Now you're on my shit list.
Mia

Postby Papa Bear » Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:15:13 pm

Jesus christ that's really aggressive, maybe I was looking to update it before tribal? All of my confessionals are really long Mia and I like to collect my thoughts before I do them.
Papa Bear
Alumni

Postby Papa Bear » Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:00:40 pm

Okay, now it's time for my confessional. First I'll start by answering the question you gave me.
Mia wrote:Damn, apparently this confessional is DramaHaus! <3

Anyways, do you mind filling me in on EXACTLY who you trust/don't trust, and your take on alliances? Maybe a little blurb on every player and what you think of them at this point? It will help me catch up with what's gone on and it will make for some juicy reading post-game to see where your head was at during this crucial point in the game!

Sophie - 100% trust. I just feel like me and you have gone through too much in this game for you to be playing me at this point. I still withhold things from you though. Me and her have a final two deal with eachother but I do not intend to take Sophie to the final two. She has a much stronger social game than me and even though I've carried her through this game (as I have every player on my tribe.) she could still win against me based off her likability aspect.

Ralph - 90% trust. He told me about his idol and the mole thing, I think that he won't backstab me and I hope he won't Ralph is the person I plan to take to the final 2 because I know for a fact that he won't get the votes of Nama, and that if he backstabs his entire tribe he will find it hard to get their votes as well.

Ashley - 80% trust. God I just don't know about her, I feel like she's a wild card and I could see her flipping on me this tribal, I would like to take Ashley to the final two as I feel like I was the one who kept her in this game and she would be easy to gather votes against as she came in to this game late.

Kristina 80% trust. I'm iffy on her but I think she's smart and will make the right decision this tribal council. I actually do not see any benefit for Ralph and Kristina to side with Ovambo over the Alliance that I made with them, the only way I could see that happening is if they truly don't trust me and think that I'm playing them.

Cochran and Whitney 65% trust. I feel like I can control Whitney's vote more than Cochran but these two are just voting pawns for me to manipulate at this point, which was why I actually did decide to give Semhar the boot over Whitney. Whitney is much easier to control I think. I could see either of these two backstabbing me but for the most part I think they'll vote with me.

I don't trust anyone else at this point and I especially don't trust Grant. Grant, when you read this I want you to know that if I'm still in this game that I wanted to take you out much sooner than I probably will take you out. I think that you are going to be the third Ovambo member to be removed from this game, I hate your cockiness and I hope that it's misplaced for my sake. But if I do go home tonight I want to congratulate you on a game well played.

So where is the game heading tonight? Well it's actually going to be fucking crazy someone is going home and it's either going to be me, or my buddy Mike from Ovambo. I think that I have a 50-60% chance of staying in this game at tonights tribal. I don't want to seem cocky about this one because it relies on too many things. So yes, I could be going home tonight and yes, I would be blindsided. This tribal council actually determines the entire direction of this entire game from here on out and I wouldn't have it any other way. I've always said from day 1 in this game that if I have to go home I want to be blindsided by someone, anyone, because I thought the game was too easy. I mean I've been in control of everything, every tribal the person I want to go is sent home, and I arrive to Himba and I'm immediately in control and set up an Alliance with two former Ovambo. So yes, I have found the game easy considering we didn't win a single immunity challenge, and it would be even easier still if we had. That's why I'm excited about tribal council because if I get voted off it will be how I wanted to get voted off, and if Mike goes home then it will send absolute shockwaves among all of the Ovambo and just seeing the smirks wiped off of their faces after winning four immunity challenges in a row would be delightful treat.

So as I said in my previous confessional I talked with Ralph while he was acting as the Nama Mole and we set up a secret codeword to make a final two Alliance together at the merger. I told Ralph the codeword and I knew that he was the mole and on board because he acknowledged it. My original plan with Ralph was to get him to use his HII on me while I made myself a target for tribal, which apparently I did because they are gunning to get me out now lol, so I go and pester some people and then Ralph says "Oh, well I gave my Idol away." lol! This is either Ralph being really stupid, or he's actually a genius and is just fucking with me if so Ralph you had me fooled! So now that the Ralph plays his HII on me plan is foiled I had to go to the next plan which was to bring the votes from 5 Nama 7 Ovambo to 7-5 Nama. That would require TWO Ovambo to flip and luckily Ralph had Kristina who seems to trust me and she flipped as well. Here is some of my conversation with Kristina trying to convince her that sticking with us is the right thing to do.
Papa Bear wrote:I know that you have the hidden immunity idol from Ralph telling me and he gave it to you. Me and Ralph are very close from the times he was acting as the Nama Mole. We don't need you to play that idol to take control of this game, in fact you can hang on to it all the way to the final four if you so please. Let's look at the numbers, we have 5 Nama and 7 Ovambo coming in to the merger. If you and Ralph are willing to switch sides to Nama (all of which whose votes I can control) the numbers would swap to 7-5.

From there we could vote off an Ovambo and a Nama and just keep going back and forth until the final 4 consists of Ralph, you, me and one Nama member who I have in mind. This is a guaranteed final four in my eyes, and I am not looking to backstab the either of you at all, if I wanted to do that I would reveal that you are holding the idol to the rest of your tribe.

How do you feel about this?

And then she drops this on me.
Kristina wrote:You have Ashley for sure? Grant is under the impression, and was telling our tribe before the swap, that he will has a good connection with Ashley and could bring her over to the majority over there.

Ashley is looking to backstab me? This shit is the reason why I'm so nervous about tribal.
Papa Bear wrote:Here let me get the Alliance up and running okay? I have Sophie and Ashley, Ralph and you on board. I will talk with Grant possibly and get a feeling from him. Thanks a ton for this, I promise that I won't backstab you and that you won't regret it. Ralph knows that I am about as trustworthy as you can get in this game, I haven't told anybody besides you about the idol or the fact that I know the mole thing, so I hope you can trust me and trust me in this deal.

We are final 4 as far as I'm concerned. I'll set up the Alliance with Sophie and Ashley okay? And by the way, if you or Ralph want a specific member of Ovambo out of the game just tell me and I will do my best to get them out with Cochran and Whitney.

So you are fine with everything? I hope you believe everything I've said. I have no reason to lie to you right now, I just want to make it through this game. (Plus if I were to backstab you and Ralph after all of this there's no way I would get your votes if I made final 2, which would just be stupid of me you know?)

Kristina wrote:this all sounds great. go ahead and set it all up, put together a group chat as well.

So as far as I know then, the Alliance with Kristina and Ralph should be solid, but people will flip like a dime in this game. Basically this entire confessional is paranoia: the confessional.

I also made a promise to Ralph not to tell anyone about the idol, the mole and the fact that Kristina has the idol. But I did break that promise and tell Sophie about the HII and Ralph being the mole because I need her to use that information to her advantage if Ralph and Kristina backstab me so I can get some form of revenge against them.

So what else do I have to touch up on for this confessional? I know it's been quite boring and out of line with my others but that is because I feel at peace about possibly getting out of the game tonight. I know that I could possibly go home and having that knowledge makes me feel calm. I feel like no matter what happens tonight I am in full control of my destiny and I went out on my own terms. I will refuse to compete in the Individual Immunity challenges until the final four to make a statement that if I cannot control this game without immunity then I do not deserve to win. Just know that if I am voted out tonight, I will not be shocked, I will not be upset, but I will be very much at peace.
Papa Bear
Alumni

Postby Ralph » Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:11:15 pm

Papa Bear wrote:Brenda - Baboon 100%, I know what you mean.

I laughed so hard
Ralph
Alumni

Return to Papa Bear