Postby Mike » Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:17:03 pm

Jeff Probst wrote:ADSF

KASDLFASDKLF;ADAJKJ;AKSDA;SDAFD;K
Mike
Alumni

Re: Episode 13

Postby Mike » Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:30:22 am

Okay. Incoming massive text walls.

So that vote was bloody dumb and I should have told Stephanie to play the idol on David. I had it typed up and was going to say "we could do this if you win immunity" but then later I was like "nah, Steph's not going to win immunity, plus she might think I want to blindside her" so I didn't mention her playing the idol on David. Sure enough, they vote David and Julie gets eliminated via rocks. I thought Ashley or Julie might flip on Sophie to guarantee their own safety but I underestimated the capacity of Julie's potato brain. >Risking herself where if she lives, she'd go with Sophie and if she loses, she gets eliminated, when she could have simply voted Sophie and gone with Ashley which is just as good. PLUS she could have just joined David and I in a F3 which she'd have a better chance against than Ashley/Sophie. And she has the nerve to act all "^_^" in front of David and calling him a goat. The irony, it burns. I'm tempted to post a picture of a goat with a #6 medal on it but there's none of them on google and my photo-editing skills suck.

It was Ashley's best move however since Sophie is a lot smarter than Potato-Julie and also an immunity threat, which means they have a better chance together to find the idol and make something happen (e.g. double immunity) over Julie.

I started getting really lippy today seeing Sophie futilely struggling for these FTC votes and acting like she's all innocent and shit. Okay. Called her out and got respected for it by Grant & Kristina (and maybe Cochran?). The problem is it basically sealed the fact that Sophie and her cult (Whitney, Julie) are not going to vote for me at FTC out of pure spite. If I go to the end with Stephanie, she'll get their votes. If I go to the end with Sophie or Ashley, Sophie or Ashley will get their votes. I'm weighing my options now since I'm definitely taking David (easy win).

The way I see it, is I think Stephanie might get more votes over me because people like her better and she sucks up to people a lot with <3 <3 all the time, but Sophie might get more votes than me because she's the "leader" of Nama. But Stephanie's strategy game kinda sucked (though mine wasn't much better, but I have the best argument out of myself, Stephanie and David since I created our alliance in the first place, PLUS I was the "kingpin" of Ovambo, PLUS I went to rocks for my alliance), it just depends on whether the Ovambo members are going to vote for who they like (Stephanie) or who they think deserves the win (me). Or if I take Sophie, the jury might not vote for her out of pure spite either, since she spends her life as a cult leader. No matter who I take I highly doubt I will receive any of Sophie's or Whitney's vote. I don't know about Julie's but if Sophie's brainwashing was strong enough I won't get her vote either.

Ashley will probably beat me because like Sophie said, she had both a strong strategy game and social game. But Sophie and Steph have lacking departments in those areas. And I can probably make the best argument for "immunity threat" even though technically Grant and Sophie won more immunities than me icon_rolleyes just because I'm winning them or coming close near the end of the game (it's more recent than those early challenges nobody will remember huehue.)

Even though I've been overkilling it with the icon_rolleyes icon_rolleyes icon_rolleyes icon_rolleyes I'm hoping the jury will respect me for calling out Sophie's BULLSHIT and so vote for me in the end. Saw it today when Kristina said " icon_wub " so hopefully it all will work out in the end instead of me throwing away votes. It's hard to say whether I'm gaining them or throwing them right now since I knew I was definitely not going to get Whitney/Sophie's in the first place. icon_rolleyes

There's a lot to ponder and if Sophie has the idol like I fear, then I just need to win immunity to make myself safe... I really hope I win immunity or Sophie doesn't have the idol, that'd be disastrous, even if I didn't get voted out that would mean Stephanie would get taken out which means I'm forced to go to the end with one of Sophie or Ashley, and I don't want to be forced into that decision if I can help it.
Mike
Alumni

Postby Jeff Probst » Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:33:50 pm

Do you think David is the easiest to beat of the 5 remaining? How does your game compare to his? Do you think you will be in the final 3?
Jeff Probst

Postby Mike » Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:31:31 pm

Jeff Probst wrote:Do you think David is the easiest to beat of the 5 remaining? How does your game compare to his? Do you think you will be in the final 3?

It's no question. Everybody knows it and I think even he might know it, though he won't want to believe it and I doubt he will believe it. He flipped to save himself and was scared when he got threatened by the tied vote the next tribal. His/Steph/my game are all fairly similar but strategy-wise that's all it really comes down to, who the jury respects/likes more out of the three people who all played similar games. I wouldn't have said he was a goat beforehand and I don't think he's really a complete goat like PotatoJulie is, but he hasn't really put as much effort as I or Stephanie have/appear to have, and he doesn't really have any of the strategy, challenge or social aspects of the game over Stephanie and I. That's not to say he hasn't put in effort strategy wise, because he has. I like him personally but I know the jury doesn't and I also know they won't vote him over Stephanie or I.

Do I think I will be in the Final 3? Yes. Sophie called me "Goat2" and I think Ashley & Sophie see Stephanie as the bigger threat compared to me, so if a blindside of sorts were to happen (or them having double immunity), she would probably get targeted first. Do I think I can win F3? is another story.
Mike
Alumni

Postby Mike » Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:15:08 pm

Damn.

I performed bloody bad at immunity today :/ counted so slowly and lost my place a lot of times.

If Sophie/Ashley both have idols, I'm screwed.
Mike
Alumni

Postby Mike » Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:04:29 pm

There's gotta be a quicker way to do this final challenge.

Also I think I have to make a convincing jury speech if I want to win now :/
Mike
Alumni

Postby Mike » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:08:07 am

I guess David/I won't be deciding who goes to FTC with us. I can't help but have a sinking feeling that I can't beat either of them (Ash/Steph).Too late to change what I've done/haven't done now though so I'll just hope my ftc performance is enough, because if it isn't then I'm going to be screwed.
Mike
Alumni

Re: Finale

Postby Mike » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:20:26 pm

Nuts.

My strategical game is getting underplayed as I expected. I can only hope Grant is somewhat advocating for me on the jury because he knows the full story, and that my FTC performance blows Stephanie's out of the water.

I don't want forever 2nd place both in challenges and in the game icon_evil
Mike
Alumni

Postby Mike » Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:48:17 pm

My inner Mike came out today at FTC. I don't think I'm going to get ANY votes now. Maybe one.

My answers were piss-poor, I ragged on Stephanie and David a LOT and Sophie/Ashley were both majorly pissed at me, as I expected.

Live and learn. Sad times when Stephanie rode me and Grant to the end and will probably win.
Mike
Alumni

Postby Mike » Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:59:31 pm

Stephanie hates my guts too, but I could care less at this point.

Stephanie will come away with the win.

icon_redface icon_censored icon_wall
Mike
Alumni

Return to Mike