Episode 12

RUNNER UP | |6-1-1 | 100% Turd

Episode 12

Postby Sarah » Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:53:50 pm

Wow! icon_chaos icon_chaos icon_chaos Purple rocks, exciting stuff, huh? What do you think about tonight's Tribal Council? Take this time to reflect and spill the tea with us.
Sarah

Re: Episode 12

Postby Mike » Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:56:01 pm

Mike wrote:My reaction from not getting eliminated by rocks:

I have no further comments other than Julie is Ralph's potato buddy.
Mike
Alumni

Postby Mike » Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:56:33 pm

Potatulie.

PotatoJulie.

Julitato.

I don't even know, she's just a potato.
Mike
Alumni

Postby Jeff Probst » Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:04:12 pm

icon_lol icon_lol icon_lol

Mike! I wish you would embrace your humor and feistiness that we saw at Tribal Council tonight, I think you would be an amazing character and potentially a great winner if you embrace it a bit more and start sleighing everyone like i know you can. YOU HAVE IT IN YOU MIKE!

So tell me th eplan now? Idol hunting?
Jeff Probst

Postby Mike » Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:16:03 pm

Jeff Probst wrote:icon_lol icon_lol icon_lol

Mike! I wish you would embrace your humor and feistiness that we saw at Tribal Council tonight, I think you would be an amazing character and potentially a great winner if you embrace it a bit more and start sleighing everyone like i know you can. YOU HAVE IT IN YOU MIKE!

Hahahaha I just am concerned about being able to get votes :P Sophie's not going to vote for me because she hates my guts. It's fun to actually be able to post what I want when I don't care so much about votes but rather surviving the night (or if I didn't care at all).

Now I want either Ashley or Sophie gone, I don't care who, after that I'll have majority and should certainly make F3, but I'll still be cautious just in case. If Stephanie has the idol like she says she does and I win immunity (which I should because I'm probably one of the better challenge competitors here) then we should be set. 2 people immune and the only person they can vote is David.

That's the plan, anyway.
Mike
Alumni

Postby Mike » Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:29:21 am

Jeff Probst wrote:icon_lol icon_lol icon_lol

Also not quite sure what you mean by sleighing, but here's what I'm thinking:

-Julie now has no reason to flip because she had the option twice and didn't, PLUS she's now guaranteed F3 with Whitney gone.
-David and Stephanie both trust me and they both don't trust each other.
-Stephanie has the idol
-David dug himself a grave and is not going to win FTC. The jury is going to tear him apart for voting out Kristina for his own safety whereas I get off fine since I went to rocks for my alliance. icon_lol
-Julie is a massive goat and isn't going to win FTC either.

Ashley is my biggest threat. After that, probably Stephanie. I don't know if the jury will vote me over Sophie or not but there's 3 more tribals and there's 3 people I want to get rid of, so that's all falling into place well.

I want to go on an immunity run but even if I don't, for next vote I think I'm fine (Stephanie will definitely not vote against me and David shouldn't either, so either I get voted and am safe from rocks or I have immunity from the challenge, probably), and then after that for F5 I should be safe because there's bigger targets people want to get rid of (Ashley and Sophie particularly, but also Stephanie).

All in all everything is going well, I don't want to kick myself now that I'm so close.
Mike
Alumni

Postby Mike » Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:29:50 am

I mean PotatoJulie is guaranteed F3 with Ashley & Sophie*
Mike
Alumni

Postby Mike » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:25:32 pm

FUCKING ROCK MUNCHING FLIPPING BLIPPING FUCKITY FUCK FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
Mike
Alumni

Return to Mike