Episode 09

RUNNER UP | |6-1-1 | 100% Turd

Episode 09

Postby Jeff Probst » Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:42:34 pm

Well, final 9! You made it dude, what's the plan now?
Jeff Probst

Re: Episode 09

Postby Mike » Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:45:04 pm

Mike wrote:Glad to see Potatalph's crummy behind booted out of this game. Seeya.

I think I'm going to try and hit F3 with David and Julie. I can't go to the end with Grant or Stephanie anymore. The vote will be a lot closer than I want to risk. It does mean flipping on them eventually but I'll have to take that chance that I still will get the votes in the end. Better to make moves and not win the jury case rather than leech my way to FTC.

I think Julie will vote with me. Sophie might too. I'm already wary of Kristina/Stephanie duo for whatever reason though I might be getting paranoid so there's that. Everyone else is wishy washy. In any case I should be safe for a few votes to come because of bigger targets, while I plan my next moves out.
Mike
Alumni

Postby Mia » Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:02:53 pm

Who do you expect the next few boots to be so that you'll be safe? And after those boots, who do you think you'll have left on your side to make a move so you aren't axed next?
Mia

Postby Mike » Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:41:16 pm

Mia wrote:Who do you expect the next few boots to be so that you'll be safe? And after those boots, who do you think you'll have left on your side to make a move so you aren't axed next?

I was thinking about posting this today. I expect Kristina/Whitney/Sophie next. Even if the vote doesn't go the way the 4 I'm in expect it to, I doubt I'd get targeted or blindsided, the Nama folks know they can approach me with a plan rather than say Grant (since I've voted with Nama in the last two votes, or so they think) and it'd be foolish to vote me out for awhile yet since I'm not really anybody's biggest ally but neither anyone's biggest threat, at least, that's what I think the Nama people think.

Ideally I want to keep David, Julie, Whitney, Sophie because I can probably beat the first three at FTC and Sophie is digging herself a grave for FTC by being an asshole to a lot of people. Though she's seen as the leader of Nama, that's the ONE reason I'm hesitant to keep her in the game, if the jury chooses to vote her because she was the "leader" and I'm not. I have to calculate jury votes if that scenario were to come up, and it probably will, since Sophie has the idol she SHOULD be sticking around for a few more votes, and she'll want to vote with me (and I her probably) to keep herself in the game (and for me to blindside one of my 4 maybe?)

Hope that makes sense, I'm just rambling a lot.

Julie and Whitney are goats. David and me are kinda leeching at the moment it feels but I can beat him at FTC, if it were to happen right now. And David might choose to vote with me if I can convince him.
Mike
Alumni

Postby Mike » Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:00:22 pm

And thus, the blindside I expected tonight happened, and it happened on the person I also expected (Grant). I'm just confused as to how they managed to get 4 votes.
Mike
Alumni

Return to Mike