Episode 08

5th Juror| 8th Place | Voted Out 5-3 (revote) in Episode 10.

Episode 08

Postby Jeff Probst » Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:11:08 pm

So wow, what a fucking night! This game just got kicked into overdrive. First there's a ranking floating out there that either should make you nervous because you aren't towards the top, or nervous because you are too far towards the top and therefore will probably be kicked down a notch. What were your thoughts on the challenge and the cluster fuck of a vote afterwards?
Jeff Probst

Re: Episode 08

Postby Kristina » Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:31:34 am

last night was an absolute blast for me. i honestly couldn't be any happier about the results. well, that's a lie. part of me wanted my ego to be stroked a bit harder and to be the answer to some of those questions, but that was just personally because i believe i'm playing a great game.

but in reality i wasn't the answer to a lot of those questions and that almost confirms to me that i am in fact playing a great game.i know that, although i wasn't the overall answer, i was brought up a couple of times in positive ways, even by grant in saying who he thought was actually in control of this game. which, again, i feel that i am. whether people see it or not i have literally made every decision in the game up to this point. even down to last night, i was the one to flip and make sure p bear went home, it was my vote that made that happen.

even with that boot order ranking i'm slated to 'finish 3rd', which is exactly where i want people to perceive me to be. i said before that game even started that i wanted to be the one calling the hots behind the scenes, the true puppet master that's under the radar enough to not be the real target. and i feel that that is happening. i don't think hardly anyone sees me as a true threat to win at this point, which is perfect.

even better, sophie no longer has p bear! the only people she has left if ashley, who is with me, and whitney, who ca't be trusted because she is consistently inactive. out of necessity she is forced to work with me, which is great because i need to work with her.

it's time to flip the script!

ralph needs to go home. i've got a solid final two with stephanie and a final three on top of that with stephanie and ashley. i'm working on getting grant in on a final four deal. all the while i have sophie on my side to pick off old ovambo members.

i said this before cochran even went home:

Kristina wrote:Ideal boot order is pretty much what I already said, but, to be clear:

Cochran
Papa bear
Ralph
Whitney
Julie
David
Mike
Sophie
Grant

Ashley-Stephanie-Me finals

and i'm sticking to it.

if i have the read on these tribe dynamics that i truly perceive them to be there is no reason this boot order won't become a reality, it has already started to go that way, i just need to keep people in line to follow that trend!
Kristina
Alumni

Return to Kristina