Final Words

5th Juror| 8th Place | Voted Out 5-3 (revote) in Episode 10.

Final Words

Postby Jeff Probst » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:54:59 pm

So sorry you had to go, you were epic though! I feel like you learned the most over the course of the game and turned into a huge threat to win! In the beginning you were kinda pensive and were kind of lost in the alliances but towards the end of the merge you were one of the stronger ones

Tell us everything girl, would you do it again? What would you do differently? what did you learn? Did you have fun?
Jeff Probst

Re: Final Words

Postby Kristina » Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:12:42 am

i don't know if i was ever truly a huge threat to win or not. i think i'd be curious what alumni would have to say about something like that. i do feel at least that come merge i made most major decisions through the first three boots. i could come to find out that's not true, but who knows.

the one thing that really stunk about this whole thing was not being able to truly focus on it. especially this last week here. things at work have picked up for me so tremendously, in a great way mind you so i don't mind, that i was becoming impossible to play the game. if i was getting 20 minutes of play time a day that was a miracle. i was missing challenges, and, ugh. it was just disappointing. but hey, that's life, shit happens. i'd like to think though that if i had more time i would still be in the game. i wouldn't have made such quick, rash decisions. meh? who knows...

the only moments i didn't have fun were after grants boots when ashley and sophie bombarded me. i didn't mind then getting down on me for the game, that's fine, i just didn't appreciate what i felt where attacks on my character almost. who i was as a person. i hadn't lied to ashley ever in the whole damn game, and i hadn't lied to sophie since cochran's boot, and even that i was honest about afterwards and told her my thought process. but they went on to attack me. as me, not as kristina, i felt at least. i even called sophie out on being a hypocrite at one point for how ridiculous she was acting towards me. oh well. those two are still clearly playing the best games out there, and i've always considered myself very rational. at this point, one of the two of them has my vote at the end.

as for playing again? i don't know. i hate to say that, but unless my schedule frees up, i'm not sure. i hated this last week, not getting to focus on the game. implement everything i wanted to and manage it all how i wanted to. again, i don't even know if i really was a threat or if that's just something you're saying to puff me up. i don't know how much i really did to deserve 'all-star' status. i guess i'll just have to wait for the fanfic episodes of our season to come out and see the hopefully balanced edit throughout to see how i come across compared to others and see if i ever did dominate the game at some points or not, or was at least an interesting enough character that i'm worth bringing back.

i will say this, if it's ever offered to me, i'd be damn honored, and i'd highly consider it.
Kristina
Alumni

Re: Final Words

Postby Kristina » Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:13:08 am

also, and most importantly:

bitches be trippin'
Kristina
Alumni

Return to Kristina