Final Tribal Council Thread

5th Juror| 8th Place | Voted Out 5-3 (revote) in Episode 10.

Final Tribal Council Thread

Postby Jeff Probst » Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:49:08 pm

Well there are several things I need from you before the final Tribal on sunday. I'll list them in order of importance:

1. Prevote

Please pre-vote for who you would like to win the game in your voting thread now. You can always change it later, I will announce the deadline for vote changes at the start of Final Tribal Council.

2. Write your Speech

Please write your FTC speech if you have not already. Be ready to roll when you are called on at FTC and if you plan on not being here, I can simply copy/paste what you have already written. You can always change it later, but please post your statements/questions here now ahead of time so you do not eat up/waste our precious time :D

3. Give me a Confessional

There are some things i'm interested in knowing about you before you go into hte final Tribal. They are: Are you excited about the final three? Is there anyone you're looking forward to seeing again and being able to speak to? Are you bitter at all? Do you think there are deserving players in the final 3? What can we look forward to from you?
Jeff Probst

Re: Final Tribal Council Thread

Postby Kristina » Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:20:23 pm

confessional:

i'll keep this short because i'm low on time. goddamnit this past week man. if things weren't so crazy irl i might've been able to put something together. fuck me.

bottom line, i loved playing cocky when i knew i was a newb. i loved getting into my own head thinking i was clearly going to win when in reality i was excited as hell just to make the jury. especially now finding out a lot of these people had played orgs before, i feel accomplished just that i was able to have a huge hand in at least two/three votes post merge before i went down.

i don't know if i was every really a threat, but i like that some people in pondersoa are at least saying that even though our games are done. it makes me think there is some legitimacy behind it and that makes me feel like i had some impact on this game.

i'm not bitter at all. it was a game, and everyone played their hand. i was fully ready to vote ashley the win if she made the finals. alas, it wasn't to be. i'm excited for the reunion, i'm excited for identity reveals, i'm excited to go back and read all the confessionals in this game and i hope to one day read to story version of our game if anyone ever types it up.

overall this was a fantastic experience and i enjoyed every ounce of it and regret nothing. i just wish i had more time to devote to it damnit.
Kristina
Alumni

Postby Kristina » Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:57:56 pm

speech:

it's this simple. my vote, for the most part, is live. i have an idea of which way i'm leaning, but i want to be convinced. i want you to sell me on why it should be you. i just want you to be as candid as humanly possible with me. i already feel i have a decent handle on the pulse of this game. i just want to hear everything from your point of view.

david. i don't care at all that you flipped on me, i actually have a great understanding as to how it helped you, but i want to hear from you, in your own words, why that was a good move for you. why should i give you my vote when you, not ashley, sophie or anyone else, are responsible for me being on the jury?

mike. people tonight are probably saying, or at least for sure thinking, that you are a goat. i would disagree. i'm very aware of the subtle game you played, but i want to hear from you, in your own words, why that was the best strategy for you. why should i give you my vote when you 'didn't make any big moves and were dragged to the end', as some might think?

steph. you were my girl. i had a f2 with you from eons ago it seems. but i get to the jury and find out you had that with other people too. once more, it could be argued you lucked your way to the end with challenge wins and idol plays that you just happen to find. but i don't think that's the case. i know there was a lot of multi-layered depth to your game, but i want to hear from you, in your own words, why that was the best strategy for you. why should i give you my vote when you she just found idols like russell and didn't do anything', as some might think?
Kristina
Alumni

Postby Kristina » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:04:57 pm

it's this simple. my vote, for the most part, is live. i have an idea of which way i'm leaning, but i want to be convinced. i want you to sell me on why it should be you. i just want you to be as candid as humanly possible with me. i already feel i have a decent handle on the pulse of this game. i just want to hear everything from your point of view.

david. i don't care at all that you flipped on me, i actually have a great understanding as to how it helped you, but i want to hear from you, in your own words, why that was a good move for you. why should i give you my vote when you, not ashley, sophie or anyone else, are responsible for me being on the jury? why should i give you my vote when you, 'flipped back and forth on every alliance and were just a floater', as some might think?

mike. people tonight are probably saying, or at least for sure thinking, that you are a goat. i would disagree. i'm very aware of the subtle game you played, but i want to hear from you, in your own words, why that was the best strategy for you. why should i give you my vote when you 'didn't make any big moves and were dragged to the end', as some might think?

steph. you were my girl. i had a f2 with you from eons ago it seems. but i get to the jury and find out you had that with other people too. once more, it could be argued you lucked your way to the end with challenge wins and idol plays that you just happen to find. but i don't think that's the case. i know there was a lot of multi-layered depth to your game, but i want to hear from you, in your own words, why that was the best strategy for you. why should i give you my vote when you 'just found idols like russell and didn't do anything', as some might think?
Kristina
Alumni

Return to Kristina