Final Tribal Council Thread

7th Juror| 6th Place | Voted Out 3-3 (purple rock) in Episode 12.

Final Tribal Council Thread

Postby Jeff Probst » Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:48:38 pm

Well there are several things I need from you before the final Tribal on sunday. I'll list them in order of importance:

1. Prevote

Please pre-vote for who you would like to win the game in your voting thread now. You can always change it later, I will announce the deadline for vote changes at the start of Final Tribal Council.

2. Write your Speech

Please write your FTC speech if you have not already. Be ready to roll when you are called on at FTC and if you plan on not being here, I can simply copy/paste what you have already written. You can always change it later, but please post your statements/questions here now ahead of time so you do not eat up/waste our precious time :D

3. Give me a Confessional

There are some things i'm interested in knowing about you before you go into hte final Tribal. They are: Are you excited about the final three? Is there anyone you're looking forward to seeing again and being able to speak to? Are you bitter at all? Do you think there are deserving players in the final 3? What can we look forward to from you?
Jeff Probst

Re: Final Tribal Council Thread

Postby Julie » Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:18:29 pm

Congrats to the 3 of you ^_^ you played pretty stellar games. I'll keep this short and sweet, you know how I am :)

Stephanie - How much do you feel luck played in getting you into the position you are in? Do you feel you benefitted more from luck then any other person?

Mike- I think your game is criminally underrated, and right now I'm leaning towards you ^_^. Always had a soft spot for Mike, but I want to know how genuine you were being in your offer to me. About our F3 deal. Were you just fluffing my sails like the rest of them, or were you being genuine? Just how far did you want to work with me? Above all else, I feel that you played for YOU harder then the rest.

David- Your speech is pretty good, I'll give you that. But I have a problem from a morality/cajones standpoint. You flipped on rocks, after all that preaching "we are ovambo 4 and we will not fold" and then TC expected people to keep you around. Obviously it paid off for you, but do you think that move garners respect amongst the jury members?
Julie
Alumni

Return to Julie