The Tank Speaks

The Tank Speaks

Postby Frank » Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:03:34 am

Day 1 Cast assessment

Nama

1. SOPHIE

I love her. She knows exactly what she's doing, she has one of the strongest PM games I've ever seen and it has evolved so much over the last few games she played. She is overwhelming these newbies and the fact is, they won't see that as a threat as most of us will, they will see that as "omg this person really loves me" icon_lol There is no way in hell she is going home pre-merge, she has high chances of being the most trustworthy and becoming the mole, which will be hilarious. icon_lol

I can't wait until her inevitable paranoid tendencies hit her and she starts talking too much and slips stuff up.

Prediction: Mid-merge

2. SEMHAR

Semhar is good, not too good, but just good enough. She is a natural and I think she's gonna become Sophie's number 2. I just hope Sophie's paranoid nature won't cause Semhar to get voted out before her time, cause I can see Sophie being slightly threatened by her.

She knows her strength and she will use it.

Prediction: Final 3

3. COCHRAN

I didn't expect it but I really like him. He seems fresh but I think he will be in Sophie's alliance and outlive some of the more threatening people. I really hope he doesn't try to act shady or smart while playing cochran cause that will give him a boot way earlier.

4. WHITNEY

Total noob at first but she's getting the hang of it. She PMs a lot which is a good sign and has this adorable, non-threatening air about her.

It also scares me that these people are chatting with me so early... feels like they know what they are doing and probably mean business.

This really made me laugh, so people PMing on Day 1 scares her. She's gonna be a mess, but an interesting mess to watch.

5. PAPA BEAR

Complete beginner as well, and a perfect match for Whitney. I think they will be a duo that Sophie can use for her alliance and I think this is the cut off for the alliance.
He will be completely non-threatening in the early stages but I hope he really turns it on later.

If I make it to the final 2 I don't care about a bitter or upset Jury who is full of people who I lied to, I only care about getting there.

That don't work brother, that don't work icon_cry

Prediction: Final 5

6. CHRISTINE

Unfortunately for her I think she's gonna get on people's nerves and she's gonna be on the outs. I don't see her successfully making an alliance early, but I may be wrong. Her PMs and short and uninspiring, and she really needs to step it up.

Prediction: Pre-merge

7. JIM

Holy crap I think he will be hilarious but I don't think he will do very well. He showed up late and his PMs are kinda on the funny side.

Prediction: Pre-Merge/Early merge

8. RICK

So vanilla.

Prediction: Pre-merge

9. ELYSE

No show.

Prediction: IDK.
Frank

Re: The Tank Speaks

Postby Frank » Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:49:27 am

OVAMBO

1. KRISTINA

She's doing work so far. Already out there lying and manipulating people and the game has barely started. I see great things in her future. She will use Ralph as her loyal pet and carve this tribe to her liking.

Prediction: Early/Mid Merge

2. STEPHANIE

She's likable and I didn't pick her in the draft for no reason, I think she will sneak to the end game while letting other people take the fall for her. She needs to smooth her way into an alliance though, like...soon.

3. RALPH

He's the perfect Ralph. Happy, funny, dummy, etc. icon_laughing He is stumbling around the board, PMing groups of people by mistake, etc and people will underestimate him for that. He is also extremely likable because of it. He will likely be Kristina's little pet and ride her coattails for a while.

4. JULIE

Stop with the hag shit. icon_rolleyes

5. GRANT

He's doing alright and I see him get included in stuff with the other 4 above. I'm really not sure how he's gonna do yet but I hope he steps his PM game up.

Prediction: Early merge

6. ASHLEY

She's very minimal so far, using her girly rep to her advantage, trying to seem non-threatening. I'm not sure about this one either.

7. DAVID

Yet another MOR character, this tribe doesn't offer as much as Nama. He doesn't seem like he knows what he is doing and will be interesting to see if he gets the hang of it.

Prediction: Pre-Merge

8. MATT

This guy just showed up.

Prediction: IDK

9. MIKE

No show

Prediction: First boot.
Frank

Postby Frank » Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:20:26 pm

Ovambo is going exactly as I predicted...
Frank

Postby Jeff Probst » Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:35:08 pm

I don't know it's going much better than I have expected based off the first night. They have definitely matched if not surpassed the activity of Nama. Mike finally showed up and is killing it strategically. Matt is a hilarious troll trainwreck which is kind of what this tribe of n00bs needed to get things going. I'm far more invested in Ovambo than I am in Nama.
Jeff Probst

Postby Frank » Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:05:18 pm

No I meant the alliances I predicted are happening. icon_laughing both on Nama and Ovambo
Frank

Postby Frank » Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:17:03 pm

Semhar about Christine. icon_wub
Christine is so boring. She likes to read? Riveting icon_sick I too can read, Christine. I own a computer. What do you like to read? Words? Goodness, you're versatile aren't you? icon_rolleyes
Frank

Postby Brenda » Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:29:32 pm

lol, poor Christine icon_weep She needs to get here stat.

Are you watching the formation of multiple alliances over on Ovambo? There is going to be some ridiculous web woven by tonight, and Matt is gonna be left out of all of them.
Brenda

Postby Frank » Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:15:31 pm

I gotta get back to them, I've only been able to keep up with Nama
Frank

Postby Brenda » Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:28:35 pm

I think it's something like;

-Ralph & Kristina plus Julie & Steph (although J&S might not be too into this) - R & K looking to add David or Grant here to make five.
-Grant & Ashley are a two, as are Grant and David. Grant wants to bring those together on one side, to counter having the above four. He likes Mike too.
-Ashley would rather have Grant plus Steph plus Ralph lol.
Brenda

Postby Frank » Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:39:15 pm

Brenda wrote:I think it's something like;

-Ralph & Kristina plus Julie & Steph (although J&S might not be too into this) - R & K looking to add David or Grant here to make five.
-Grant & Ashley are a two, as are Grant and David. Grant wants to bring those together on one side, to counter having the above four. He likes Mike too.
-Ashley would rather have Grant plus Steph plus Ralph lol.

icon_wacko My head hurts.
Frank

Postby Frank » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:18:35 am

Grant is such a shady little... icon_laughing

Grant to Mike wrote:Yeah, dude, I definitely wouldn't think that it's a personal attack at you or anything like that. I think it is more a fact that people didn't really get to know you as well as others (because you arrived a little late). If you do get an advantage (winkwink, nudgenudge), let me know. I promise I won't tell anyone. You can trust me, I wasn't in the bottom three :P

No but, really, I think it could be a huge advantage if you got something like an idol and I quietly (read: secretly) helped you take advantage of it (when the time comes). Could be a pretty big power move in the game if we need it, knowing when to play it or whatnot - that's why I think we need to keep it quiet. What do you think?
Frank

Postby Frank » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:24:56 am

Ralph decided he wants to talk to himself a bit icon_lol

33 Re: hey man Ralph Ralph 15.03.2014, 04:23
OMG we have so much in common.
34 Re: hey man Ralph Ralph 15.03.2014, 04:23
AWW SHIIIIIIIET! sick stuff my main man. I think I'am too.
35 Re: hey man Ralph Ralph 15.03.2014, 04:22
Pretty good man! I think I'm in a majority alliance! we'll see though.
36 Re: hey man Ralph Ralph 15.03.2014, 04:22
Oh hey man! i'm good how are you?
37 hey man Ralph Ralph 15.03.2014, 04:22
Hey man hows it going?
Frank

Postby Frank » Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:43:36 pm

Mike wrote:Actually I can't say where Ashley and Matt stand too confidently like that. I believe Matt is at the bottom but it's mostly a guess, I can't base certainty on it. If we have a tribal though I doubt I'm getting eliminated, though it seems to me this tribe has no real strategy behind it, and everyone's being too nice to each other! Bummer. Maybe that will change soon.

Oh mike, so naive.
Frank

Postby Frank » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:56:30 pm

I'm definitely going to be doing another ranking this weekend. I've been sucking lately.
Frank

Postby Jeff Probst » Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:57:12 pm

I've been surprisingly on the ball, I am impressed with myself, Surely it cant last =o
Jeff Probst

Postby Frank » Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:40:35 am

Final 8 Ranking

1. STEPHANIE

Ok this might be a surprise pick and I'm not even sure she realizes it but she's heading straight to the bank this game. She's just in the right position, and nobody will vote her out anytime soon. Grant being gone ruffled some feathers in the Ovambo crowd and however this falls, it won't hit Steph cause she won't be the abrasive one leading the charge against Sophie, at least not obviously.

2. SOPHIE

Ok so I actually think she messed up last night. She should have just gotten rid of Whitney and saved the idol for a better time. Grant was one of the people that was being a bigger threat than her and she voted him out, while wasting the idol, and now she's threat #1. She is trying to make this situation work, I still have hope she'll outplay and fool these people somehow into not voting her out, which is why I'm still giving her the #2 spot of confidence.

3. ASHLEY

Again, she shoulda let Whitney go, they could have used Kristina in her place to boot the boys at 7...she's her own worst enemy right now. She started revealing things she shouldn't straight up say at tribal...like..seriously don't give out free information in public, don't put a voting comment that gives out information don't do any of those things. Just shut up as much as you can. So many mistakes but #3? Well, at least she's proven to be capable of playing. I still have confidence in her, this next vote will really test that.

4. JULIE

Her going to rocks right now would be so dumb...but she's kinda willing. I like that she plays into her goatness and just rolls with the punches. I think she'll start getting her shit together now since she's in a good position.

5. KRISTINA

Yeah Sophie and Ashley went behind your back but they didn't vote YOU out. Going flat out against them so openly right now might end up with you going home girl. That's just...ugh. What are you doing right now...

6. MIKE

Mike is firmly lodged in his position and is being very stubborn. He's not budging unless voted out, but at least he kinda knows what's going on. Kinda,

7. DAVID

David just doesn't make any sort of impact on this game at all. He's just invisible and everyone seems to kinda ignore his existence. He needs to get some idea of what he wants to do, and soon.

8. WHITNEY

She ain't even playin', she's just surviving as a number.
Frank

Postby Frank » Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:13:23 pm

Update

1. ASHLEY

She just got an idol and she is trying a very good approach to getting the votes on her so she can play it. She's always on the ball this game and it's kinda amazing how she just keeps getting better and better.
Frank

Postby Frank » Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:03:39 am

Mike wrote:She also might try to take Whitney. What I REALLY don't get is just how much of a goat Whitney is willing to be. She's literally telling Julie to take her F3 spot. Whitney either has plans to take out the two leaders or is just unhappy with being a human so she's roleplaying as a goat. I can't be sure which.

icon_lol icon_lol icon_lol
unhappy with being a human so she's roleplaying as a goat
icon_lol icon_lol
Frank

Postby Frank » Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:13:21 pm

First of all, you gave me shit about the first clue being too obvious, then yours gets solved in 8 minutes. icon_laughing

Second of all, Mike confronts Steph about the idol being gone and at the same time she decides to tell him she JUST found it, literally AFTER Jeff already told Mike it's been found for a while. I'm dying. icon_lol SO AWKWARD.
Frank

Postby Frank » Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:38:56 am

I'm so torn between rooting for Ashley or Stephanie. I just want them both to make it lol
Frank

Next

Return to Blogs