Episode 12

RUNNER-UP | |6-1-1 | Better Than Mike

Episode 12

Postby Sarah » Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:53:14 pm

Wow! icon_chaos icon_chaos icon_chaos Purple rocks, exciting stuff, huh? What do you think about tonight's Tribal Council? Take this time to reflect and spill the tea with us.
Sarah

Re: Episode 12

Postby David » Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:30:13 pm

LOL, I am
David
Alumni

Postby David » Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:35:54 pm

LOL, I am NOT winning this game! It's a good thing I voted for Ashley, otherwise, I would be gone right now. It's kind of funny how things work out. I was in Kristina's position last round, and I was like 'don't do what I did just one round ago!'. It's great! This tribal council really cemented my loyalties and showed me who I should trust. I'm sticking with Steph and Mike all the way. If I have to go to rocks, so be it. I'm just glad that I made it past this vote.

Man, I saw my name, and I about flipped out. I can't even express how stressful that was. I think my constant flip flopping is the least respectable way to play this game, but it's fun as hell <3. It's like I just decided to name myself as the merge mole and cause as much chaos as possible!

This idol means everything to me. I need to get it, but I think it's already gone. I tried Epupa Falls about 20 different ways, but it won't work, so it has to have been found already. If I can find it within 30 minutes, everyone else can do it within 10. Also, why the fuck am I so god awful in these challenges??? I didn't think that I would suck this much! I am going to win this next one, you watch. I'm going to do it!
David
Alumni

Postby David » Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:12:49 pm

It's an hour before the challenge starts, and I'm freaking out. I need to win this. This is by far the most important challenge of the game thus far. It could be the thing my alliance needs in order to get to the end. I know Steph has the idol, so if I were to win immunity, I would be safe, Steph would be safe, and Mike would be safe if it went to rocks because they wouldn't have a choice but to vote for him. If no one in my alliance wins immunity, then...I don't know. I'm still scared of those rocks, and you just know that I would draw the purple one. It would be the ultimate bitchslap from karma. You didn't want to be rocked out at final 8??? Oh, well, I just rock you out at final 6. I don't want to go yet. I hope this challenge can play up my strengths a little bit. What strengths one might ask? Well, I don't know, but I just hope it can be a secret strength of mine so I can win.

I was telling Mike earlier about how fear has had such a hold on me this entire game, and I don't want it to hold me down anymore. But at the same time, I can't help what I feel, and I just feel like I could go home tonight, and I don't want that. I thought I would be a ruthless, cunning, backstabber in this game, and I'm finding that to be untrue. I can't help but to channel my emotions whenever I'm making a decision, but I don't think that's a bad thing. I actually consider a strength of mine in this game. I think when you rely solely on one thing to guide you through the game, you end up being burned. I've relied on not only my brain, but my heart as well. Not every decision was based solely on strategy or emotions. I tried to find a good balance between the two, and it's worked out for me so far. As more and more people leave the game, it gets much harder to balance things. So I just hope everything doesn't come tumbling down tonight.
David
Alumni

Postby Jeff Probst » Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:32:08 pm

So can we expect #DeviousDavid to rear his ugly head tonight? >:]
Jeff Probst

Postby David » Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:33:53 pm

#DeviousDavid unfortunately can't be here tonight. I'm his evil twin, who actually makes rational decisions and good moves...
David
Alumni

Return to David