Episode 09

RUNNER-UP | |6-1-1 | Better Than Mike

Episode 09

Postby Jeff Probst » Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:41:47 pm

Well, final 9! You made it dude, what's the plan now?
Jeff Probst

Re: Episode 09

Postby David » Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:07:15 pm

I don't know what happened, but I had this long thing typed out and I though I submitted it last night. Oh well.

I guess the plan is just get by through whatever means necessary. Someone told Sophie that I was targeting her which pisses me off. It was obviously one of the members of my four person alliance. Kristina and Julie voting along with Sophie scares me because they could have teamed up like I was worried about. At least we know now that Sophie has an idol. That could potentially help us.

Also, Sophie is so annoying right now. I feel like the only way she can communicate is by either acknowledging her so-called "beauty" or by posting some stupid gif. Every post of hers just gets on my nerves, it makes me want to tear my hear out. I briefly entertained the idea of going to the end with her, but she is way too annoying/sketchy/cocky to get to the end with. I would much rather take my chances with the people in my alliance than to have to keep her until the end.
David
Alumni

Postby Mia » Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:46:24 pm

Okay David I've been reading your confessionals from the past few rounds and I am baffled. First off, don't take this as the hosts trying to tell you to do something cray because we want you to play how YOU want to play, but time and time again we see players in Stranded and the real show sit pretty in an alliance and assume that they can win the jury over at the end all by playing it safe. What about your game have you done to NOT do this? Or, what makes you the Parvati or the Boston Rob of your alliance?

Also, can you please tell me about how Ralph leaving effects your game?
Mia

Postby David » Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:10:29 pm

I guess what makes me think I have a shot to win with my alliance is the fact that I just don't know why I couldn't? I feel like I've been playing just as hard as anyone. Sure, Grant has won a lot of immunities, but we are playing different games. The way that I'm playing doesn't require me to have to play immunities. I'm playing the game really hard, and I'm confident in my ability to communicate that to the jury at the end.

Ralph leaving was my second choice to go. Even though Sophie is annoying, she's is really smart and good at this game. On top of that, she has an idol, which scares me. I wanted her to go, but my alliance was kind of wary. We knew some other people were voting Ralph, so we just decided to keep it safe. The only thing that concerns me is a potential alliance between Kristina and Sophie. I feel like Sophie doesn't trust me as much as she used to, so I need to watch for that.
David
Alumni

Return to David