Final Words

1st Juror| 12th Place | Voted Out 6-5 in Episode 06.

Final Words

Postby Brenda » Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:12:36 pm

Welp, your journey in Stranded has come to an end. (For this Season at least :P )

So, tell me, how did this all measure up to your pre-Season expectations? Is there anything you would change about how you approached stuff? Think of this as the Day after wrap interview - and indeed, take a day if you need. Even post here then return and post here some more later :D

You done good Cochran. Maybe not as good as you'd have liked to :D but still, not bad at all.
Brenda

Re: Final Words

Postby Cochran » Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:38:53 pm

Brenda wrote:Welp, your journey in Stranded has come to an end. (For this Season at least :P )

So, tell me, how did this all measure up to your pre-Season expectations? Is there anything you would change about how you approached stuff? Think of this as the Day after wrap interview - and indeed, take a day if you need. Even post here then return and post here some more later :D

You done good Cochran. Maybe not as good as you'd have liked to :D but still, not bad at all.

I expected to do really good and kill it pretty much, right until I hit the beach xD. I knew I was in over my head pretty quickly, but I feel like me noticing that helped a little. I knew staying under the radar until the merge was the right plan and... well it got me there. I was positive I was being played from all sides on my original tribe, and I was going to kick it up a notch if I made it to next vote. So I guess if I would change anything I would Play a little bit more aggressive. I really did nothing during the beginning of the game besides make a couple of flukey final 2 deals that kept me to the merge, I probably should've tried to get myself a higher position but.. nothing I can do about it now. GOD DAMNIT I felt so good about the vote too.

I had a lot of fun though, and I plan to get myself into a crap load more of these games. So, If you guys do bring me back I'll be a hell of a lot more prepared.

And Thanks Brenda icon_biggrin And merge on my first time sounds pretty good to me i guess

I have a lot more to say I'm just flustered right now so... I'll be back later
Cochran
Alumni

Return to Cochran