Final Words

1st Juror| 12th Place | Voted Out 6-5 in Episode 06.

Final Words

Postby Mia » Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:12:08 pm

So, it's all over, but at least you made the merge and the jury!

Who do you want to win from this point in the game? Leave us your preference, ranking the entire cast please! icon_smile

Also, take some time to reflect on your experience in the game! Favorite memories? Any regrets? Things you would change or do differently?
Mia

Re: Final Words

Postby Cochran » Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:48:59 pm

I answered a lot in brendas.... And i'll have more to say tomorrow

As for who I want to win

1.Grant
2. Sophie
3.Ashley
4.Ralph
5.Whitney
6.Steph
7.Dave
8. Mike
9. Papa bear
Never talked to the other two so they don't have my vote.

And you're probably wondering, "Hey Cochran, why all the hate for papa bear" And the answer is I get really bitter off small stuff, and the fact that he got me to feel safe enough to put my guard down means I won't vote for him.

As for Grant, He's the only person on Ovambo who had to deal with ANY shit, so i'll throw him on top of my list, seeing as i'm pretty pissed at everyone else.

Sophie is only second for now, she'll probably drop because I have a deep feeling nothing she said was genuine so...

Ok I'm really bitter right now, I'll end up voting for whoever I think played the best, But for right now those are my rankings.
Cochran
Alumni

Re: Final Words

Postby Cochran » Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:19:09 pm

Now that i'm less mad let me fix this up a bit

1. Ashley
2. Sophie
3. Steph
4. Mike
5. Dave
6. Julie

I want to vote for sophie but she's kinda being a huge bitch to everyone at tribal and that doesn't really work for me. However if she hits the end without Ashley she definitely has my vote.

I have steph and Mike as 3 and 4 but theyre really interchangeable. I don't know them enough but I do know they both just went to rocks for a douchebag who wouldn't touch rocks when they needed him so.

But yeah, idk if you want this anymore but I feel like posting it anyway
Cochran
Alumni

Return to Cochran