Episode 06 - The Merge!

1st Juror| 12th Place | Voted Out 6-5 in Episode 06.

Episode 06 - The Merge!

Postby Jeff Probst » Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:58:44 am

Welcome to the merge. Are you excited to be apart of this stage of the game? How will your game shift now as we enter the individual portion? Are you willing to make moves necessary to impress a jury should you make the finals?

What players on the other tribe are you excited to get to know or are you just looking forward to taking them out? Is there an advantage in using the players of the other tribe before your other tribemates?

What do you think of the moles, are there any still in the game and if so who do you think they are?
Jeff Probst

Re: Episode 06 - The Merge!

Postby Cochran » Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:46:13 pm

Jeff Probst wrote:Welcome to the merge. Are you excited to be apart of this stage of the game? How will your game shift now as we enter the individual portion? Are you willing to make moves necessary to impress a jury should you make the finals?

What players on the other tribe are you excited to get to know or are you just looking forward to taking them out? Is there an advantage in using the players of the other tribe before your other tribemates?

What do you think of the moles, are there any still in the game and if so who do you think they are?

HELL YEAH i'm excited!! This is where the game starts!!! This is what it's all about! Sadly, I'm in a pretty shitty position. Hopefully we'll be able to swing one of the original ovambo over to the Nama side.

My game will shift because now all I'm going to think about is me. My tribe pretty much needs to either all be with me at the end or needs to all hit the jury for me to have a chance. And if i make it to the finals I need to pull some crazy shit to get through ovambo, so I better get some jury respect!!

I'm looking forward to taking them all out, but Ralph seems like a good guy. I'll get to know the rest I'm sure but I really won't give a shit about them unless it directly benefits me.

If the mole from nama is still around then thats much better for me than if it isn't. Other than that I don't really care at the moment, I don't think the mole from ovambo will play the idol any time soon so, I'm trying my best not to worry!
Cochran
Alumni

Postby Brenda » Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:28:12 pm

I know you have a ton on your plate here with merge, but catch me up on what I missed since.. eep, since Matt & Christine left icon_lol

Bulletpoints are good!
Brenda

Postby Mia » Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:47:07 am

Hey Cochran! So I don't think we've officially met yet because I never made it over to Nama and I've been "MIA" for a lot of this game so far. icon_laughing

Anyways, do you mind filling me in on EXACTLY who you trust/don't trust, and your take on alliances? Maybe a little blurb on every player and what you think of them at this point? It will help me catch up with what's gone on and it will make for some juicy reading post-game to see where your head was at during this crucial point in the game!
Mia

Postby Cochran » Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:18:31 pm

Mia wrote:Hey Cochran! So I don't think we've officially met yet because I never made it over to Nama and I've been "MIA" for a lot of this game so far. icon_laughing

Anyways, do you mind filling me in on EXACTLY who you trust/don't trust, and your take on alliances? Maybe a little blurb on every player and what you think of them at this point? It will help me catch up with what's gone on and it will make for some juicy reading post-game to see where your head was at during this crucial point in the game!

I don't trust anyone actually. My own alliance kinda left me in the dust with a plan to blindside Semhar... So that gives me reason not to trust them. When the time comes, if we make it out of this hole we're in, I'm not going to stick with any of the oeople on my original tribe.

Sophie- Dont trust. She is nice to everyone, and she didn't think twice before she cut semhars throat, so why wouldn't she just do that to me?? Also i'm still pretty sure she is the Mole...

Papa Bear- Not really sure. I want to trust the guy but he just doesn't give me a good enough vibe. He also cut semhars throat rather quickly. I'm really worried about him.

Ashley- Trust her the most. I don't think i'm her #2 and she isn't mine but i'm pretty sure she will clue me in on stuff, and thats what I need right now... Even though I trust her the most its not much.

Whitney- NO IDEA WHY SHE IS STILL HERE. We screwed up getting rid of semhar and I knew it was going to happen if we kept whitney. Whitney is going to win a lot of challenges I think so... the only perk to keeping her around is she's a challenge threat.

Grant- Screw this guy xD. I just fed him a bunch of bullshit about how he saved my life over on old Nama and I told him I owed him for that. Hopefully that'll keep me around a bit. But I'm never gonna trust him because he did kinda screw us all over during the tribe switch.

Ralph- He's a nice guy. I'd like to work with him, but I just met him so i dunno if I trust him just yet.

The rest of ovambo I havent gotten to talk to yet, so i'm still getting a read on them...
Cochran
Alumni

Postby Cochran » Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:59:41 am

Apparently Papa Bear has swung over a few ovambo to vote out Mike.

Awesome, Except for the fact that he won't tell anyone who it is. He's scaring me. And If mike does go, I don't think this game is going to be based on Tribal lines for much longer...
Cochran
Alumni

Postby Cochran » Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:07:42 pm

Oh and I forgot, Hopefully I'm not on anyone's Radar because I did so awful in the challenge yesterday...

I mean I was going to throw it, but I didn't want to do as awful as I did lol.

Just shitty work on my part, it probably looks like I ment to be that bad, but hey it is what it is.
Cochran
Alumni

Return to Cochran