Votes

1st Juror| 12th Place | Voted Out 6-5 in Episode 06.

Votes

Postby Jeff Probst » Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:05:17 am

Please use this thread exclusively for your official votes. They should be in the following format;

Round 1/Day 3

Brenda

Bitch, I will eat your babies icon_glare

-Make sure to put either the round number, day or date on them so we can distinguish between votes for this round and previous votes.

-You do not have to make a comment, but anything you write in your post is fair game to be revealed along with your vote. We won't say who said what, just the exact words, similar to a comment written on a voting parchment on the show.

-There is no penalty for not voting. You'll simply see one less vote appear at TC.

-If you think you are going to be absent for a voting period, you should leave a pre-vote. You are allowed pre-vote with one name only - no lists or alternatives.

-You can change your vote / comment as many times as you like up until the voting deadline. The deadlines will be clearly announced at the beginning of Tribal Council. As soon as that deadline hits, your vote is "locked in" and you cannot change it, so be certain it is what you want to do.
Jeff Probst

Re: Votes

Postby Cochran » Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:00:11 pm

Merge Vote Round 1

Mike

You need to go home bud. For me.
Cochran
Alumni

Postby Cochran » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:28:00 pm

Haven't been here in a while...

Final tribal vote

Stephanie

This is only here because jeff told me to pre vote and steph talked to me while mike didnt.
Cochran
Alumni

Postby Cochran » Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:22:37 pm

Final Tribal Vote

Stephanie

I think you played a spectacular game as far as what I can see. You backed yourself up well, even though Final Tribal ended up being a hell of a lot closer than I thought. But anyway, Great game.

By the way Dave, the number was 44
Cochran
Alumni

Return to Cochran