Episode 08

Final Juror| 4th Place | Voted Out 2-2 (purple rock) in Episode 13.

Episode 08

Postby Jeff Probst » Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:10:29 pm

So wow, what a fucking night! This game just got kicked into overdrive. First there's a ranking floating out there that either should make you nervous because you aren't towards the top, or nervous because you are too far towards the top and therefore will probably be kicked down a notch. What were your thoughts on the challenge and the cluster fuck of a vote afterwards?
Jeff Probst

Re: Episode 08

Postby Ashley » Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:24:44 pm

I don't know what the fuck that ranking meant. Did #4 mean they wanted me booted 4th or that I wasn't considered a threat?

That was confusing.

If the former :/ :/ :/ I will need to make allies.
If the latter, that's fine by me - they probably think they have a better shot against someone who wasnt here the whole time. For now I'm okay with that.

----

Honestly I am just surprised they fell for my BS about not voting Mike. LOL how lucky! That shit is legitimately hilarious. They should have known the second Jeff sent them that message. If anybody knows I lied and is playing nice, good work! If not, either I'm a genius or they're fucking idiots.

Also what are the chances Whitney wouldn't vote and I'd get away with actually flipping?! Hahaha wtf.

Not getting ahead of myself, this is just ridiculous.

Besides - I have at least matched my 10th place in Socotra. Boo-yah!
Ashley
Alumni

Postby Jeff Probst » Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:28:55 pm

So Ashley, you have matched your place in that other gaem, which you are not supposed to speak about. Are you going to start playing the game to win or simply better that position?
Jeff Probst

Postby Ashley » Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:37:49 pm

I've been playing to win this whole time but I won't deny that's a good milestone for me. (I will take the hint though).

I don't want them to know I've played before because I've never got past this stage. They can think I'm a good ally who will vote with them for all I care. I've been making significant moves this whole time that I can bring up if I make it to the end. But I'm not going to think end game right this second - PB did that and went home.

I am hopefully settling in to an alliance. I am taking this as it comes :)
Ashley
Alumni

Postby Ashley » Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:54:11 pm

Okay so Sophie seems like she's cottoning on to my BS. I'm trying to mitigate it, so fingers crossed. I'm feeding to Kris and Steph that Mike & or David voted for Ralph to throw suspicion on them long-term. If they look untrustworthy now, how about at F9/F8?
Ashley
Alumni

Postby Ashley » Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:15:55 pm

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand time to cool it with the hitting on Cochran.

2 reasons:
a) let people think he like Sophie
b) getting a bit...eh.
Ashley
Alumni

Return to Ashley