Votes

Final Juror| 4th Place | Voted Out 2-2 (purple rock) in Episode 13.

Votes

Postby Jeff Probst » Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:05:08 am

Please use this thread exclusively for your official votes. They should be in the following format;

Round 1/Day 3

Brenda

Bitch, I will eat your babies icon_glare

-Make sure to put either the round number, day or date on them so we can distinguish between votes for this round and previous votes.

-You do not have to make a comment, but anything you write in your post is fair game to be revealed along with your vote. We won't say who said what, just the exact words, similar to a comment written on a voting parchment on the show.

-There is no penalty for not voting. You'll simply see one less vote appear at TC.

-If you think you are going to be absent for a voting period, you should leave a pre-vote. You are allowed pre-vote with one name only - no lists or alternatives.

-You can change your vote / comment as many times as you like up until the voting deadline. The deadlines will be clearly announced at the beginning of Tribal Council. As soon as that deadline hits, your vote is "locked in" and you cannot change it, so be certain it is what you want to do.
Jeff Probst

Re: Votes

Postby Ashley » Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:11:06 pm

Day 15/ Merge round 1

Mike

You need to go.
Ashley
Alumni

Postby Ashley » Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:17:25 pm

Day 18/ Merge round 2

Papa Bear

Sorry Papa Bear, It's Time To Go.
Ashley
Alumni

Postby Ashley » Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:46:55 pm

Day 19

Ralph

"Ralphy, I hardly knew thee"
Ashley
Alumni

Postby Ashley » Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:52:18 pm

Day 20

Whitney

"It was nice playing with you, it's a shame you weren't able to be more active :("
Ashley
Alumni

Postby Ashley » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:10:04 pm

NEW VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Day 20

Grant

"Grant, I'm sorry to do this to you - you were my first friend on Ovambo, but I need to make this move for me. <3"
Ashley
Alumni

Postby Ashley » Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:50:36 pm

Day 22

Kristina

"I respect your gameplay, but you're too much of a threat now. Time to go"
Ashley
Alumni

Postby Ashley » Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:51:04 pm

Day 25

David

"I can't risk the four of us on you - you voted out of despëration, not loyalty, so I can't trust you. I'm sorry :(
Ashley
Alumni

Postby Ashley » Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:18:11 pm

Day 25?

Mike

"Time to go Mike. It's been great playing with you but you are too threatening in challenges".
Ashley
Alumni

Postby Ashley » Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:37:51 pm

CHANGED

Day 25?

David

"This is such a risk, and you're the odd man out on that team. We had to try."
Ashley
Alumni

Postby Ashley » Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:28:29 pm

Day 27

Mike

It was you or Steph, and it has to be you.
Ashley
Alumni

Postby Ashley » Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:51:48 am

FTC

David

You're a great guy, and I'm not letting you go out without any votes. I appreciate what you did for me at F4, and I sure as hell wasn't voting for Mike after that PM. Steph, you're great, but I'm not sure anymore how much of your game was of your own doing aside from the idols and the F4 challenge."
Ashley
Alumni

Postby Ashley » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:34:03 pm

ACTUALLY LOL FUCK THAT
DAVID SUCKS
--------

FTC

Stephanie

ARE YOU SERIOUS? ONLY PERSON WHO DESERVES IT.
Ashley
Alumni

Postby Ashley » Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:06:22 pm

EDIT AGAIN
----

FTC

Stephanie

ARE YOU SERIOUS? ONLY PERSON WHO DESERVES IT. David you were okay too in the end, I mean your answers made sense, but still it has to be Steph.
Ashley
Alumni

Postby Ashley » Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:32:59 pm

Jesus christ I was an angry bitch yesterday. Calm down, Ashley.

Anyway, here's my final vote:

FOR THE WINNER

Stephanie

This vote was very confusing. My vote has flipped back between David and yourself for the last two days. After reading everything from that final tribal multiple times (as it was happening, and again a few hours later after my emotional attachment had faded), although it was very close, I cam to the decision that Stephanie deserved it, and here is my rationale:

Mike: I appreciate the irony in me saying you were too arrogant, but you were. Where Steph and David were willing to give note to circumstances like luck and whatnot, your answers came off like you were some sort of power-player mastermind. It's all well and good to say that, but most of your grand scheming was pre-merge and I told you I didn't care about your pre-merge work. In addition, I specifically asked why you deserved to be in F3 over me or Sophie, and you totally failed to answer that. Overall, I think you're giving yourself too much credit.

David: Before FTC I loved you. As you know, my speech to you was very swiftly rewritten. The gang at Ponderosa can attest I was focusing the rage of a thousand suns onto you. But your concise answer to my question gave me pause. I knew I had to re-read all of your answers again, and you know what? They show a strategy that is quietly brilliant. However, my major concern is that this strategy is so UTR and so under-documented in the actual game that you could just as easily have made it all up in prep for FTC to provide some method to your madness. Do I believe that is the case? Not necessarily, but this is exactly the situation a scooby-doo reveal backfires. There is no way to know if what you are saying is true or not, and I don't want to take the risk of taking the game away from someone who can document her hard work if you are actually just an awful goat with a clever story. You are a wonderful person, but I don't know if you were really a wonderful player.

Stephanie: I'll be honest, I don't really respect using other players to shield you from votes. I believe in playing balls to the wall - which I did - but in this season, clearly that approach didn't work with the three of you up there. However, though Sophie's experience differs, you always seemed very straightforward with me. It's possible that's just because we only spoke in any real capacity after the lines were drawn in the sand. You never tried to string me along, as David did (we know why you did it, David, but it's despicable lying to someone when you know for certain they're going home). You outplayed us in challenges, you outwitted us with your idol finding. And as much as it crushes me, you in particular outlasted me on your own merits.

:) xo Ash
Ashley
Alumni

Return to Ashley