Day 26 - Tribal Council #14

Re: Day 26 - Tribal Council #14

Postby Stephanie » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:01:09 pm

Sophie wrote:
Stephanie wrote:David, Sophie and Ashley are clearly the two biggest threats to win. They tried to vote you out twice in a row and even tried to get me to vote against YOU this round.

If you vote against Mike after he went to rocks for you, I just think that's game suicide. :/

Girl, you know I love you but I have to argue with you again. It is not game suicide to get rid of threats who will win this game. Mike gets to the end and he preaches loyalty and how great of a physical threat he was. I am not saying I have a low chance to win this game. I am proud of my game to the full since I have done worthwhile things and all, but Mike and Steph are hands down going to win with the jury over David and I hope he knows that.

You/Ashley are bigger threats to win than Mike/me and it wouldn't be a backstab if David voted you out, cause you already voted for him twice in a row.

It's clear what makes more sense.
Stephanie
Alumni

Postby Ashley » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:01:22 pm

"to the person going".

David, you didn't change your vote did you? :(

If Stephanie gets to the end, she wins.

She called you a goat

"Goat or not, we have the numbers with him" is EXACTLY what she said to me. I hope you've not made a mistake :(
Ashley
Alumni

Postby Grant » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:01:32 pm

Stephanie wrote:
Sophie wrote:
Stephanie wrote:David, Sophie and Ashley are clearly the two biggest threats to win. They tried to vote you out twice in a row and even tried to get me to vote against YOU this round.

If you vote against Mike after he went to rocks for you, I just think that's game suicide. :/

Girl, you know I love you but I have to argue with you again. It is not game suicide to get rid of threats who will win this game. Mike gets to the end and he preaches loyalty and how great of a physical threat he was. I am not saying I have a low chance to win this game. I am proud of my game to the full since I have done worthwhile things and all, but Mike and Steph are hands down going to win with the jury over David and I hope he knows that.

You/Ashley are bigger threats to win than Mike/me and it wouldn't be a backstab if David voted you out, cause you already voted for him twice in a row.

icon_yes
Grant
Alumni

Postby David » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:02:12 pm

My vote never changed
David
Alumni

Postby Ashley » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:02:25 pm

Stephanie wrote:You/Ashley are bigger threats to win than Mike/me and it wouldn't be a backstab if David voted you out, cause you already voted for him twice in a row.

Says the girl who's won 2 immunities in a row + had at least 2 of the last 3 idols?
Ashley
Alumni

Postby Sophie » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:02:58 pm

Stephanie wrote:
Sophie wrote:

No no, you misunderstand. I would not be mad at David at all if he voted for me to go home, but I would be mad that he didn't consider the amount of sense it makes to get rid of David. I said there was no respect in voting your allies out regarding that rocks situation, not David now.
Sophie
Alumni

Postby Stephanie » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:03:06 pm

Ashley wrote:"to the person going".

David, you didn't change your vote did you? :(

If Stephanie gets to the end, she wins.

She called you a goat

"Goat or not, we have the numbers with him" is EXACTLY what she said to me. I hope you've not made a mistake :(

Er, that was in response to you saying you didn't think I would vote him out cause he's a "goat".

But it's not like you've ever used that term before. icon_unsure
Stephanie
Alumni

Postby Ashley » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:03:34 pm

David wrote:My vote never changed

If you voted Mike like you told us you would, icon_wub icon_wub icon_wub icon_wub

and you are truly worthy of my respect.

If not... well, good luck with goat place, I guess :(
Ashley
Alumni

Postby Sophie » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:03:45 pm

David, I think you did vote for Me and Ashley. If you did, I understand and think you still ended up playing a very good game. I appreciate that you considered it at least.

(No time to change votes, might as well share my thoughts)
Sophie
Alumni

Postby Mike » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:04:57 pm

Damn the amount of times Sophie/Ashley are mixing people's names up. ;~;

Ashley wrote:She called you a goat

Not to turn the fingers around but both you and Sophie did a lot of this last tribal.

Ashley wrote:I am so embarassed for you. You're going to be a goat, and you think you played a good game.

Wow.
Mike
Alumni

Postby Grant » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:05:25 pm

Mike wrote:Damn the amount of times Sophie/Ashley are mixing people's names up. ;~;

Ashley wrote:She called you a goat

Not to turn the fingers around but both you and Sophie did a lot of this last tribal.

Ashley wrote:I am so embarassed for you. You're going to be a goat, and you think you played a good game.

Wow.

icon_lol icon_lol icon_lol icon_lol icon_lol
Grant
Alumni

Postby Ashley » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:05:26 pm

Stephanie wrote:Er, that was in response to you saying you didn't think I would vote him out cause he's a "goat".

But it's not like you've ever used that term before. icon_unsure

I called him a goat because he was being set up as a goat. I didn't want him to go out as a goat, so I asked him to make a move with us. That simple.
Ashley
Alumni

Postby Stephanie » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:05:34 pm

No idol? Yay.

David, I trust you were honest with what you told me. icon_smile I never doubted that, just letting you know.
Stephanie
Alumni

Postby David » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:07:07 pm

Also, I honestly respect everyone here, and I only have my own experiences to base my decisions off of. So it might be the wrong choice, but it's mine and I have to own it. I hope no one takes it too personally
David
Alumni

Postby Stephanie » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:07:11 pm

Also Jeff reveal what the hell is idol p/w was pls and thx.
Stephanie
Alumni

Postby Ashley » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:07:13 pm

Mike we called him a goat because he was being set up as one. We wanted him to make a move - and give him credit for a move - that he can take into FTC. We did the same with Whitney and Julie because nobody should play their hardest and end up being someone's goat. :(
Ashley
Alumni

Postby Sophie » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:07:56 pm

I think it is me or Ashley, and I just want to say that if it is me I had a great time here and will be watching closely from the jury :) I came in as a fun-loving biotch and I'll make damn sure that I go out that way.
Sophie
Alumni

Postby Jeff Probst » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:08:55 pm

Jeff Probst

Postby Grant » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:09:25 pm

Jeff Probst wrote:http://namibia.strandedgaming.com/council/tc14.html

icon_mml
Grant
Alumni

Postby Mike » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:09:35 pm

Ashley wrote:Mike we called him a goat because he was being set up as one. We wanted him to make a move - and give him credit for a move - that he can take into FTC. We did the same with Whitney and Julie because nobody should play their hardest and end up being someone's goat. :(

I certainly believe you. I just don't think that trying to convince him to join your side because Stephanie *might* (only you and Steph know the truth) have said something about him and a goat when just last tribal both of you were calling him a goat.
Mike
Alumni

PreviousNext

Return to Tribal Council