Day 20 - Tribal Council #10

Re: Day 20 - Tribal Council #10

Postby Jeff Probst » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:20:08 pm

I'm slightly behind on that Kristina, but soon enough ill have all the information there is to find on all the past seasons, after this one is finished though!
Jeff Probst

Postby Grant » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:20:11 pm

Jeff Probst wrote:Grant, do you respect players that make moves in order to win, or ones that have to explain their moves, or are they equal?

I think they're equal to me. Sometimes the best moves aren't the most obvious, and sometimes they require a little explanation to show why it worked for them. I don't think it's always as cut and dry as it may seem in regard to making moves.
Grant
Alumni

Postby Julie » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:20:16 pm

Oh Courtney Yates ^_^

I'll bow to her :)
Julie
Alumni

Postby Jeff Probst » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:20:27 pm

Julie, you only get one shot at Stranded, and if you waste it, chances are you won't be asked to return... do you feel as though you're kind of blowing it?
Jeff Probst

Postby Ralph » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:20:33 pm

icon_yes
Sophie wrote:
Jeff Probst wrote:Sophie, are there players here guilty of waiting until the finals for their "Scooby Doo Reveal" moment?

Oh my god yes Jeff. The scooby too reveal I believe is a double edged sword. I know for people like Sandra in HvV it worked out perfectly, but most other times it doesn't. YOu have to be able to commit the moves early on, and even though one may not go down tonight there is still so much more game left to play and a lot more that will go either right or wrong. That needs to be out in the open, and not just in a scooby doo reveal.
Ralph
Alumni

Postby Ashley » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:20:45 pm

Mia wrote:Ashley, you entered the game late. At this point in time, do you feel like you've earned your place in the game as a serious player?

From what I've seen, the other players in this season to come in late got shown the door straight away. I'm still here, from F14 - F9. I've participated in as many challenges as I could, done my best in all aspects of the game. I definitely deserve to be here, and be taken seriously.
Ashley
Alumni

Postby Jeff Probst » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:21:18 pm

Grant wrote:
Jeff Probst wrote:Grant, do you respect players that make moves in order to win, or ones that have to explain their moves, or are they equal?

I think they're equal to me. Sometimes the best moves aren't the most obvious, and sometimes they require a little explanation to show why it worked for them. I don't think it's always as cut and dry as it may seem in regard to making moves.

Is there merit in making sure the jury can actually see the moves because seeing is believing, or can simply explaining your résumé actually work out?
Jeff Probst

Postby Kristina » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:21:50 pm

Jeff Probst wrote:I'm slightly behind on that Kristina, but soon enough ill have all the information there is to find on all the past seasons, after this one is finished though!

thank you! i thought i was missing something on the site since i couldn't find them. made me sad face. i hope our season gets put into episodes...those are so cool!
Kristina
Alumni

Postby Grant » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:23:20 pm

Jeff Probst wrote:
Grant wrote:

Is there merit in making sure the jury can actually see the moves because seeing is believing, or can simply explaining your résumé actually work out?

Absolutely there is merit to that. I suppose it all depends on the jury and what the jury wants to see. For myself, as a juror, I'd like to see a bit of both.
Grant
Alumni

Postby Jeff Probst » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:24:18 pm

Kristina, do you have a complete plan in mind or are you kind of just winging it?
Jeff Probst

Postby Julie » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:25:26 pm

Jeff Probst wrote:Julie, you only get one shot at Stranded, and if you waste it, chances are you won't be asked to return... do you feel as though you're kind of blowing it?

A little, but I hope not. I can't control real life and this crept up on me ^_^ I'm sure you've had people in similar situations. Didn't you have first boots return? icon_laughing if that's the case I wouldn't consider anyone out of the question.

All things being said, sure I haven't played the best game, but I haven't played the worst either.
Julie
Alumni

Postby Kristina » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:26:38 pm

Jeff Probst wrote:Kristina, do you have a complete plan in mind or are you kind of just winging it?

i think all of us would like to think we have some idea of what's going on and what we're doing. we can't all be that stupid...can we? eeek. :/

but, just being cereal for a minute, it's important to be able to adapt. the game changes. things don't go your way, i think all of us have already experienced that. you have to be able to adapt. the ridged are the ones who break, the ones willing to bend make it further.
Kristina
Alumni

Postby Whitney » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:27:49 pm

Jeff Probst wrote:Whitney, I'm just going to say it, you've been fucking inactive... to the point where if i'm sitting on the jury, I don't know if you deserve my vote. Is there any coming back from that, any point in playing if you can't win?

How Dare you Jeff. ..1 watch your tongue around me I'm a lady 2. I'm never giving up..I understand if the jury doesn't respect my game, and if that's the reason I'm voted out so be it ...but I won't quit...I'm applying for final 2 goat
Whitney
Alumni

Postby Jeff Probst » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:28:45 pm

Mike, any talk of idols being played?
Jeff Probst

Postby Julie » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:29:54 pm

Whitney wrote:
Jeff Probst wrote:Whitney, I'm just going to say it, you've been fucking inactive... to the point where if i'm sitting on the jury, I don't know if you deserve my vote. Is there any coming back from that, any point in playing if you can't win?

How Dare you Jeff. ..1 watch your tongue around me I'm a lady 2. I'm never giving up..I understand if the jury doesn't respect my game, and if that's the reason I'm voted out so be it ...but I won't quit...I'm applying for final 2 goat

Excuse me? I thought I was the goat icon_mml
Julie
Alumni

Postby Mike » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:30:04 pm

Jeff Probst wrote:Mike, any talk of idols being played?

Yes. Supposedly one's getting played tonight. I don't think it's a secret Sophie said she'd use it on herself.
Mike
Alumni

Postby Jeff Probst » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:30:07 pm

At thsi time all votes are final.
Jeff Probst

Postby Jeff Probst » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:30:44 pm

If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it on themselves or someone else, you now have 5 minutes to do so.
Jeff Probst

Postby Sophie » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:32:13 pm

Mike, you were right. This DOES smell weird and this is a hopefully effective move. As much as I want this idol for myself, I'd rather make a move that benefits me and have me go out early than have me just wade to the final 5. I have a feeling this may not work out unfortunately, but I am going to try and do something that benefits me for once. I don't know if I can trust some of the people in this game so I am doing this.

You took out two people who loved this game right form the start, now I'll take out one of you hopefully icon_mml But sadly I have a feeling this may bite me in the ass but we'll have to see.

I am playing this on Whitney
Sophie
Alumni

Postby Ralph » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:32:35 pm

icon_chaos icon_chaos icon_chaos icon_chaos icon_chaos
Sophie wrote:Mike, you were right. This DOES smell weird and this is a hopefully effective move. As much as I want this idol for myself, I'd rather make a move that benefits me and have me go out early than have me just wade to the final 5. I have a feeling this may not work out unfortunately, but I am going to try and do something that benefits me for once. I don't know if I can trust some of the people in this game so I am doing this.

You took out two people who loved this game right form the start, now I'll take out one of you hopefully icon_mml But sadly I have a feeling this may bite me in the ass but we'll have to see.

I am playing this on Whitney
Ralph
Alumni

PreviousNext

Return to Tribal Council