Day 30 - Final Tribal Council

Re: Day 30 - Final Tribal Council

Postby Ashley » Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:02:50 pm

Sophie wrote:
Grant wrote:
David wrote:Grant - He won the first two challenges after the merge, and was just a beast in general.

THREE icon_mad icon_mad

Same thing pretty much. Not like the third one got you to the final three :P

It's like when one of the hosts said Congratulations to me for winning my first immunity during that wordsearch challenge.

SECOND, BABY. icon_wub
Ashley
Alumni

Postby Grant » Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:03:04 pm

Sophie wrote:
Grant wrote:
David wrote:Grant - He won the first two challenges after the merge, and was just a beast in general.

THREE icon_mad icon_mad

Same thing pretty much. Not like the third one got you to the final three :P

That was the crazy one where everyone was going nuts in my PM that Ralph was trying to target me. I'd make a move in the challenge and then have like 11 PMs, every time. It's my best one, I think, :)
Grant
Alumni

Postby Ashley » Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:03:39 pm

David wrote:
Ashley wrote:
Sophie wrote:
And also, you are the swingster of course!

EUEUUEUEUGGGGH GUESS AGAIN lol

icon_lol

Omg, lol. I guess I'm just a combo of all three! icon_biggrin

icon_wub
Ashley
Alumni

Postby Kristina » Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:06:54 pm

holy hell, can people type faster? i'm tired as shit and i'm running out of fucks to give. hurry up please...
Kristina
Alumni

Postby Kristina » Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:07:34 pm

sophie posted her question almost half an hour ago...
Kristina
Alumni

Postby David » Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:08:16 pm

come one Mike! you can do it!! We are all rooting for you!
David
Alumni

Postby Ashley » Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:08:23 pm

Mike is just a god damned slow poke. For real mike, shove a rocket up your ass.
Ashley
Alumni

Postby Stephanie » Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:08:39 pm

Where is Papa Bear btw? Lol.
Stephanie
Alumni

Postby Jeff Probst » Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:08:47 pm

Alright everyone, as we wrap this up I just want to thank you all for a fantastic season of Stranded and for all of the time, dedication, and emotion you gave us I truly want to thank you for that.

I will leave this open overnight for the final three to make any closing statements they'd like to make. Now is not the time to discuss anything with the jury any further, that time has come and gone. This is the time for you to wrap up any lose ends.

Voting for the winner will remain open until tomorrow at 7c/8e. After that time, all votes are final.

We will reunite at 8c/9e our usual time where I will ask you guys some questions and you can all dish the dirt before we reveal our winner at 8:30/9:30e.

Sorry you'll have to wait a bit longer, but thank you for a great Tribal Council.
Jeff Probst

Postby Sophie » Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:10:15 pm

This is ridiculous.

EARTH TO MIKE - FUCKING ANSWER ME WITHIN THE TIME I WAS BORN TO THE TIME I DIE PLEASE
Sophie
Alumni

Postby Jeff Probst » Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:10:24 pm

Stephanie wrote:Where is Papa Bear btw? Lol.

Papa Bear has not responded to the email, I can only assume he's forgotten about it and will show up after the fact icon_lol How apropos.

He can still vote for a winner, but he can not ask any questions, he missed the boat on that. Should he show up before tomorrow at 7c/8e he can read the final tribal council and get his vote in.

Everyone else, that is your deadline, you can change it at any time before then.
Jeff Probst

Postby Ralph » Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:10:38 pm

can we just say Mike doesn't get to say anything
I'm dying ova here
Ralph
Alumni

Postby Mike » Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:10:48 pm

Okay Sophie. I'm not sorry you feel that way either, kicking your ass in the picture challenge after you pushed me on was one of the greatest feelings I've ever had. icon_mml Nothing personal. I'm not gay either but if you still believe that, it explains why you always slept in my bed at nights. I still don't really get how you got that impression when we didn't even really talk before the first merge vote where you wrote a short poem.

Sophie wrote:Mike-I want you to tell me right now why those two people next to you are COMPLETELY undeserving of my vote tonight. I want you to tell me why they are hands down worse than you, and why you should win in a 9-0 landslide. This isn't a question, but do it anyway please :)

Stephanie - She rode the coattails of Grant, I and Kristina and is passing it off as "strategy". It's riding coattails. Socially, being OTP cheerful/having multiple alliances doesn't cut it for me to nominate that category, though it's her strongest. Out of us 3 who all had relatively similar paths to the end (and all come from the same alliance), it feels she didn't put in very close to as much input as Grant/I, or David (who mostly put his input in personal messages). Buttering up the jury doesn't ride well in my books either. icon_unsure

David - Voted with his emotions instead of what was best strategically. Didn't seem prepared coming into the game to play and put our alliance in a bad position, only saved by Whitney's non-vote and the subsequent rock draw.

I worked around the most obstacles to get here, with the odds stacked against me both figuratively (getting ranked low on trust rankings) and literally (drawing rocks twice). When people talked to me they knew what to expect and they knew they wouldn't get B.S.'d. and I always called other people out for B.S. when I saw it. That's why I believe I deserve to win.
Mike
Alumni

Postby Kristina » Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:10:58 pm

he died. we ate him.
Kristina
Alumni

Postby Jeff Probst » Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:11:48 pm

Again, final words are just a formality, voting is open and it probably won't help your case.
Jeff Probst

Postby Ashley » Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:11:55 pm

Sophie wrote:This is ridiculous.

EARTH TO MIKE - FUCKING ANSWER ME WITHIN THE TIME I WAS BORN TO THE TIME I DIE PLEASE

christ, right???
Ashley
Alumni

Postby Ralph » Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:12:19 pm

He fell into a bear trap

ha
Ralph
Alumni

Postby Sophie » Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:13:23 pm

When people talked to me they knew what to expect and they knew they wouldn't get B.S.'d

But yet you hardly talked to me for three rounds, and when you did you messaged me five minutes before tribal council with this face:

icon_glare

Seriously? B.S is exactly what that is. You just wanted to sniff out an idol. But I appreciate your truthful answers.
Sophie
Alumni

Postby David » Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:14:22 pm

My final statement:

I think I explained myself as well as I could here. I'm proud of the way I played this game, and I'm so glad to have played with so many good players and still have made the end. It's a big boost for my fragile ego. Referring back to my opening statement, I just want you guys to vote with your heart and your brain, and be happy with it. As far as I'm concerned, all three of us are deserving to win, so I'm happy no matter what, but I would just be really happy if you voted for me!!
David
Alumni

Postby Mike » Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:17:20 pm

Sophie wrote:
When people talked to me they knew what to expect and they knew they wouldn't get B.S.'d

But yet you hardly talked to me for three rounds, and when you did you messaged me five minutes before tribal council with this face:

icon_glare

Seriously? B.S is exactly what that is. You just wanted to sniff out an idol. But I appreciate your truthful answers.

I thought it was the other way around - after I voted you instead of Ralph as a safety vote, you messaged me about something like "I know that you voted me but I won't hold it against you in the future" and I responded with something like "it was a safety vote", then for some reason we just stopped talking. I wouldn't have spent time talking to you in the long conversations we did about 16 hours of daytime and silly things like shopping for purses if I wasn't actually interested in talking. We talked a bit about me flipping at F8 but it was always a no from me and we never really got back into anything else. That's how it is from my perspective.
Mike
Alumni

PreviousNext

Return to Tribal Council