[SPOILERS] Thoughts on the latest episode?

[SPOILERS] Thoughts on the latest episode?

Postby Papa Bear » Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:15:10 pm

Alexis quitting makes me angry, personally whenever someone quits the show I get really upset? I don't know how the rest of you feel about it but it's kind of a let down. I think these tribe dynamics have been super exciting so far who are you guys rooting for to win? I hope it's either Spencer or LJ that take home the win.
Papa Bear
Alumni

Re: [SPOILERS] Thoughts on the latest episode?

Postby Sophie » Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:18:33 pm

Lindsey Quit, not Alexis FYI (But I think you knew that, just a typo)

Look at her, she is a goddess. I wish she could have stuck it out and just slept on her decision.

I don't want Spencer to win still. I'm sorry, but he was so arrogant in his pre-season interviews that I just think he is a total tool. I personally would like to see Morgan or Sarah win. Morgan would blow my mind winning this game, and Sarah I just think is a true hero and is playing a very respectable game and she is adorable <3
Sophie
Alumni

Postby Ashley » Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:21:58 pm

You mean Lindsey? :P

I didn't mind her quitting for the reasons she gave, if they were legit. Jeff worded it pretty badly "oh yeah she quit after her alliance member got voted out". Trish was so weird getting back to camp and trying to toot her own horn about it.

I am liking Spencer more and more as this show goes on. I'm not really rooting for anyone right now - I have yet to find someone this season I love enough to want them to have loads of $$$ that I will never have....
Ashley
Alumni

Postby David » Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:28:06 pm

This season has been fantastic, but the worst part is that I like too many people. It makes each episode a tragedy for me :((
David
Alumni

Postby Papa Bear » Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:16:17 pm

Right my bad, it was Lindsey who quit. What was the reason that they voted out Alexis over Jeremiah you think? And I agree David this season was pretty well cast. I think Jefra is pretty weak but other then that it's been pretty good so far.
Papa Bear
Alumni

Postby Cochran » Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:19:44 pm

Papa Bear wrote:Right my bad, it was Lindsey who quit. What was the reason that they voted out Alexis over Jeremiah you think? And I agree David this season was pretty well cast. I think Jefra is pretty weak but other then that it's been pretty good so far.

Naw man Jefra has this thing won!!!

And because Alexis was more likely to flip I think. Last weeks she talked about Jefra being tight with her, and Jeremiah openly admitted he had no ties to Beauty so..

Thats what I think atleast
Cochran
Alumni

Postby Ashley » Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:24:06 pm

All I know is I didn't like Alexis so no tears from me tonight :P

I miss J'Tia though. Crazy, but fabulous.
Ashley
Alumni

Postby David » Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:30:57 pm

I was hoping for an alliance of the Rice Girls of Luzon to make the final 3
Sweet T, Special K, and Crazy J episode 2 domination!!! <3
David
Alumni

Postby Ashley » Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:34:16 pm

I'm looking forward to see Kass go home though. She just rubs me the wrong way. She thinks she's so clever. Girl, you got blindsided on the first day. You obviously are not that smart.
Ashley
Alumni

Postby Kristina » Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:01:48 pm

In short, loving this season so far. It's just been fun. But I think I'm really just loving it because it's an all newbs season.

Also: spencer, Tasha, Sarah ftw
Kristina
Alumni

Postby Ashley » Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:09:34 pm

Tasha's explosion at Garrett was amazing. Garrett saying he signed up for the game, not being hungry and cold :P It's called Survivor for a reason, dipstick! :P So funny.
Ashley
Alumni

Postby Sophie » Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:24:05 pm

Ashley wrote:Garrett saying he signed up for the game, not being hungry and cold :P It's called Survivor for a reason, dipstick! :P So funny.

Garrett's arc for this season was so hilarious. He went from having an idol to being the most powerful person in the game to being accused around camp and at tribal to being the second person voted out. Hilarious, brilliant, fantastic.
Sophie
Alumni

Postby David » Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:26:50 pm

Garrett definitely had one of the best single episode arcs ever! It was too perfect to script. Also, I'm surprised to see someone doesn't like Kass. I thought her confessional about the zombies was perfect last night!
David
Alumni

Postby Whitney » Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:29:31 pm

Oh my we all have such different opinions...

I love Kass/Tasha/Spencer Actually the whole Brain tribe was gold for me cept David.

I'm not a Lindsey fan and especially not after last night... pretty pitiful (Sorry Sophie ... i know she's your gurl)

Alexis >>>> Jefra ... and I felt really bad when she was crying... you could tell she really wanted to play.. and she loved the game... but I do think the tribe made the right decision... Alexis was tightest with LJ and Jefra and they were on the other team... she would have flipped....

If Sarah flips I'll be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO upset... come on Brains + Morgan :)
Whitney
Alumni

Postby Ashley » Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:31:34 pm

She thinks way too highly of herself. She got blindsided on the first day, was recruited on the second, was lucky that there was a crazy person called J'Tia the third so she didn't go. Then tribe swap and brains gets lucky to have all 3 on one tribe. So what does she do? Start acting like she's HBIC, like she's the cleverest of them all.

Yeah girl, tell yourself that.
Ashley
Alumni

Postby David » Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:33:11 pm

yea, I guess I can see that, but I don't think it's been just complete luck. I do think she has some good potential to make some good game moves....but I mostly just like her for her snark and sarcasm :)
David
Alumni

Postby Whitney » Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:34:32 pm

She just needed a body ... now she got this on lock ;)
Whitney
Alumni

Postby Ashley » Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:39:00 pm

Oh, did anyone else think "why are you talking?!" when Jeff told the other tribe about Lindsey? They're all cheering about how awesome it is for them, etc etc. Why would you do that? It's like when people reveal plans or grievances at tribal. People, why are you even talking? So weird.
Ashley
Alumni

Postby Sophie » Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:43:10 pm

Morgan + Sarah + Tasha Final 3 = Sassiest and greatest final three ever.
Sophie
Alumni

Postby David » Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:44:17 pm

I thought that to. That could have been part of the reason Alexis went home, when she said she was excited that "our beauties" were safe. Could have made people think she would have flipped. Also, did anyone else LOL when the sign in the beach said, "Shame on you, Lindsie"?
David
Alumni

Next

Return to Camp Fire