Whitney: Pushing the other players to their WHIT's end <3

Player-specific content here.

Whitney: Pushing the other players to their WHIT's end <3

Postby Brenda » Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:40:47 pm

http://strandedgaming.com/namibia/images/avatars/gallery/Nama/Whitney.jpg
Whitney wrote:How would you like to be portrayed on the real show if you had the option?
Like an angel who is smart, strategic, but kind and never gives up... against devils.

If confronted by a fellow castaway, what would your initial reaction be?
It depends... it was in a negative way I'd probably be negative back... but try not to jeopardize my place in the game... I have trouble with grudges in these games... if someone is rude to me I take it personal.

What personality types do you typically clash with?
I despise negative people... complainers... divas... people who put down others...bullies Basically any and all demonic qualities a person could have

Take this opportunity to tell us anything about yourself that you would like us to know.
I'm a nice gal but I can get really into these games and if someone fucks me over I can get crazy... I also really try hard in challenges... and will do my best to win.

Whitney desperately wants to be seen as on the 'right' side, and she'll cut anyone's throat to get there :D She confesses to be likely to take a slow approach at first, but from one easily-addicted-personality to another, I can already tell she will get into this game in a big way whether she likes it or not. I think that's where we'll see how well she does. She has the dedication and skill set to do well - but she'll have to not implode along the way. I expect a lot of her story is going to revolve around interpersonal drama and who she likes or hates. Can she win? I'm not too sure, but she's sure to be fun to watch along the way.
Brenda

Re: Whitney

Postby Mia » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:37:18 am

omg she had me a "like an angel" <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

rootin' for her HARD
Mia

Postby Mia » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:40:43 am

Still fanning myself.
Mia

Postby Brenda » Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:44:31 am

I lovelovelove Whit!! Imma pick her in the sweeps just so I've another reason to root for her.
Brenda

Postby Mia » Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:39:49 am

Brenda wrote:I lovelovelove Whit!! Imma pick her in the sweeps just so I've another reason to root for her.

Sarah got her first. :(
Mia

Re: Whitney: Pushing the other players to their WHIT's end <

Postby Brenda » Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:48:51 pm

While she's still super cute when she is around, it may well not be enough. Whitney is in trouble, and she knows it.

Whitney wrote:Yeah not feeling so great... I'm def one of the weakest links in terms of presence and challenge performances thus far... but luckily I think I might be able to skate by this week and hopefully prove myself on Tuesday... I really feel bad and don't mean to make excuses, but RL has been crazy... I do think I can do more, but I'm not sure I'll ever be one of the strongest members for challenges. I've talked to a few people who I think have my back and I think there is at least one other person less active than me... hopefully we don't lose any more challenges or more of the other tribe keep quitting ...

Eeeek.

#choppingblock
Brenda

Re: Whitney: Pushing the other players to their WHIT's end <

Postby Jeff Probst » Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:14:03 pm

Yea I'm kind of rooting for her too :'(
Jeff Probst

Return to The Cast