Grant: Our wishes have been GRANTED

Player-specific content here.

Grant: Our wishes have been GRANTED

Postby Brenda » Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:21:54 pm

http://strandedgaming.com/namibia/images/avatars/gallery/Ovamba/Grant.jpg
Grant wrote:What is your strategy going into the game?
The number one thing in Survivor is being able to adapt to whatever the situation is so I don't have much of a strategy going in. I'd like to find a JT to my Stephen, or a Dawn to my Cochran, or a Malcolm to my Denise but further than that, it remains to be seen.

If confronted by a fellow castaway, what would your initial reaction be?
I'd probably try to be friendly and interested in whatever they had to say, hopefully giving off an impression of someone who is disarming and trustworthy.

What personality types do you typically clash with/get along with?
Depending on how I'm able to manage them, loud and boisterous characters usually annoy me. People who also think they own the place (eg, Troyzan) usually bother me as well. I'd like to say I get along with everyone but I usually get along the best with calm and logical people.

Grant might be a bit vanilla here compared to some of the more dramatic applicants, but you need a bit of both to bring out the best in each other. He's the type of guy who is looking for one solid ally - a wingman - rather than looking to build a big web of overlapping alliances. He's not entirely naive, but he does seem like he might be a little too trusting and someone like Mike could reel him in and string him along. On the other hand, if he bonds with someone like Julie the two of them could go far as a powerful duo built on genuine trust. In an ideal world he'll be a challenge God too, and while he has got the right techie-skillsets to translate the physicality of RL challenges to an online set-up, it's very hard to know if that will actually translate or not. His chance to win really depends most on who he gets close with here.
Brenda

Re: Grant

Postby Mia » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:38:07 am

I'm indifferent.
Mia

Postby Jeff Probst » Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:43:46 pm

Yea Grant's app was super vanilla, but that might not be how he ends up playing. It's really hard to tell with the new players how they will actually be in the game becuase they aren't entirely sure themselves. The best thing to go off of is their personality and he seems like a really sweet person and super likable. So him wanting to lay low actually means jack shit, he could get into the game and be totally different. I put more weight on to his personality and it really shown through in the app. I predict he will be a really likable person and i hope he takes the game seriously and that shows more than his desire to remain in the shaddows.
Jeff Probst

Postby Mia » Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:05:36 pm

Jeff Probst wrote:I predict he will be a really likable person and i hope he takes the game seriously and that shows more than his desire to remain in the shaddows.

Oh, like Clarence did?

BURRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNN icon_biggrin icon_biggrin icon_biggrin icon_biggrin icon_biggrin
Mia

Postby Brenda » Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:32:24 am

Grant is way more than expected <3 He's still a bit vanilla - but he is way more of a gamebot than predicted. Lots of thoughts going on in this man's mind and keeping up social tabs with everyone. I think he could become one of the game's powerhouse players pretty quickly.
Brenda

Postby Mia » Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:41:11 am

He asked me if he only had to do confessionals once a day so I bitchslapped him.
Mia

Re: Grant: Our wishes have been GRANTED

Postby Kim Mullen » Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:53:33 pm

Is he owning?
Kim Mullen
Alumni

Postby Jeff Probst » Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:47:44 pm

Yea, definitely in the front for power player with Sophie and Mike.
Jeff Probst

Postby Grant » Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:54:35 pm

Brenda wrote:He's not entirely naive, but he does seem like he might be a little too trusting and someone like Mike could reel him in and string him along.

heh.
Grant
Alumni

Postby Mike » Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:30:47 pm

Grant wrote:
Brenda wrote:He's not entirely naive, but he does seem like he might be a little too trusting and someone like Mike could reel him in and string him along.

heh.

<3
Mike
Alumni

Postby Grant » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:23:01 am

Jeff Probst wrote:Yea Grant's app was super vanilla, but that might not be how he ends up playing. It's really hard to tell with the new players how they will actually be in the game becuase they aren't entirely sure themselves. The best thing to go off of is their personality and he seems like a really sweet person and super likable. So him wanting to lay low actually means jack shit, he could get into the game and be totally different. I put more weight on to his personality and it really shown through in the app. I predict he will be a really likable person and i hope he takes the game seriously and that shows more than his desire to remain in the shaddows.

hahaha
Grant
Alumni

Return to The Cast