Stephanie: She's got the STEPH <3

Player-specific content here.

Stephanie: She's got the STEPH <3

Postby Brenda » Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:32:48 pm

http://strandedgaming.com/namibia/images/avatars/gallery/Ovamba/Stephanie.jpg
Stephanie wrote:What is your main motivation for playing?

For sure I'm playing to win. Also just to have fun, there's no point in being a total gamebot who's not afraid to ruffle some feathers. The main reason to play more than anything is for the public drama, and for me the more the better! :D

What personality types do you typically clash with?

People who are FAKE. I mean let's face it in Survivor we all are fake/deceptive but when people are just transparent it kind of gets on my nerves. Also I can't stand people who are SHEEP. If someone is on the bottom of the other alliance and I try and get them to make a big move with me and they don't follow it sucks. And in general people who take the game too seriously, disapprove of public drama and want everyone to get along, etc. Yawn.

Stephanie is sure to bring some drama to Ovamba, but she has so much more than just that to offer here. For starters, she has a sharp strategical sense and a good grasp on how to work the social game. Sure to set herself up well, her path will require avoiding two big pitfall traps along the way. Firstly, keeping a cool head and not blowing up on the wrong person, and secondly, keeping her threat level under wraps.
Brenda

Re: Stephanie

Postby Jeff Probst » Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:46:52 pm

Instead of doing a preseason blog I'll just post it here for the lurkers to read and get excited!

I was reluctant to cast her, but i'm hoping with a bigger personality character she will be amazing. She didn't really get the chance to do very well in other games because she got snuffed, but the entire time i thought she was a boring gamebot who would definitely be dangerous.

Maybe she will thrive and I'm hoping to see that side of her. Stephanie Valencia is one of my favorite underrated characters. She was such a great accomplice to Russell Hantz and a great narrator. I just loved that character of the villainous sidekick. Always hoped we had seen more of her, so hopefully she can live up to the name as others have in the past. Plus I think she's on a tribe with personalities that will really help her thrive and hopefully give her some competition/conflict.
Jeff Probst

Postby Kim Mullen » Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:00:26 pm

I love Stephanie Valencia the character too and I hope this one does well :)
Kim Mullen
Alumni

Postby Mia » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:18:49 am

She's my gurl <3

I loved her app and she's got a ton of spark so I hope she does well!
Mia

Postby Mia » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:39:31 am

Bumping because she's at the bottom of the page now and she needs more hype <3
Mia

Postby Gabriel » Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:45:48 pm

YAY STEPHANIEEEE
Gabriel
Alumni

Postby Mia » Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:23:04 pm

lovin' dis chick <3

However, she is conflicted as HELL about how to play this game, which leads me to believe that she's going to be her own worse enemy. She's had a lot of bad luck in a lot of ORGY games as of late, but this is Stranded, and especially with a newer cast, things play out differently, so if she expects this to go the way of another game she's used to, she's mistaken. I hope she adapts and gets out of her head <3
Mia

Postby Jeff Probst » Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:26:16 pm

Mia wrote:lovin' dis chick <3

However, she is conflicted as HELL about how to play this game, which leads me to believe that she's going to be her own worse enemy. She's had a lot of bad luck in a lot of ORGY games as of late, but this is Stranded, and especially with a newer cast, things play out differently, so if she expects this to go the way of another game she's used to, she's mistaken. I hope she adapts and gets out of her head <3

Agreed, when you play with a lot of new people I find that being a leader can work in your favor. HOWEVER, I also find that being too aggressive is very off-putting for people who aren't used to the "fuck you" style of play that kind of evolves out of the sucks/orgy realm.

It's why putting players like Matt in with players like Kristina and Ralph is so hilarious. They have never encountered a trolly person before, and it catches them off guard. Which can either put Matt in a commanding role, or ostracize him very quickly.
Jeff Probst

Return to The Cast