Julie - Seasonal Hag Representative

Player-specific content here.

Julie - Seasonal Hag Representative

Postby Brenda » Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:51:38 pm

http://strandedgaming.com/namibia/images/avatars/gallery/Ovamba/Julie.jpg
Julie wrote:What personality types do you typically clash with?
Liars.

What style of game play do you most respect?
Honesty.

What is your strategy going into the game?
Honesty to those honest with me. Fuck me and your dead.

Julie is capable, confident, and gives no fucks what you think of her. As straight-forward a player as you could hope for, and a quiet leader-type, she is pure alpha-female with no time for flirting or weakness.
Brenda

Re: Julie

Postby Jeff Probst » Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:55:27 pm

So heres another veteran to online gaming, but I only cast veterans if I think they can offer something substantial to a season and I've been told great things about Julie, therefore I think she would be a great mix for this group and her tribe in particular. Ovambo is shaping up to be kind of interesting because while I think Nama has more serious gamers Ovambo seems more trolly and trainwrecky. There is some seirous potential for explosiveness there and I think Julie could end up being a facilitator of that. Everyone knows it's a Stranded trope for there to be a trainwrecky older female rep that ends up pwning. Let's hope we can add Julie to the long list of TeresaS, Scouts, Lills, and most recently Dianes...
Jeff Probst

Postby Mia » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:27:48 am

Hahaha Diane hasn't pwned anyone... yet.... ;)

I haven't read her full app yet so I have like no opinion on her. Unless who she was initially going to be, then in that case, I LOVE HER.
Mia

Postby Mia » Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:39:09 am

She is just jumping at the bit to do a schtick and I think she's going to basically do one even though we told her not to. icon_rolleyes

I love her but I will have to keep her in check. icon_smile
Mia

Return to The Cast