Christine - Dawlin

Player-specific content here.

Christine - Dawlin

Postby Brenda » Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:23:26 pm

http://strandedgaming.com/namibia/images/avatars/gallery/Nama/Christine.jpg
Christine wrote:Have you played in other online games? If so, how many/what type?
I've played in many different survivor, big brother orgs. I'm usually an early boot, and that pisses me off.

Which 3 "SURVIVOR" contestants match your personality the best and how?
1. Christy; often feels like the outcast. I really relate to her while watching Amazon.
2. Twila: Twila isn't a bad person, but was willing to do what it took to win, and was a wreck in the process.
3. Dawn; had emotional issues, but was smart and had a good side. (although i don't break down and cry every 5 seconds)

If confronted by a fellow castaway, what would your initial reaction be?
I would attack back, and then make it out like I was 'the good guy', because I want to be seen as a hero.

How do you think you would actually be portrayed?
OTTM trainwreck, constantly breaking down, probably a fail.

What is your strategy going into the game?
My strategy is to have a relationship with everyone, and make them all think I'm a cool guy. I will PM everyone in the game, and I will make sure that everyone likes me. I want to build trust and charisma to get people to do what i want.

Christine is a friend of mine, someone who doesn't do too well in a lot of games, and I promised her something a little different in Stranded. She has a chip on her shoulder over recent results and is chomping at the bit to "prove herself". She can read this after the game, and if she's done well - it's not because Stranded is oh-so-different - it's thanks to just how eager and psyched up for the game she is. In terms of personality she's a real good fit for Christine - she's maybe a little lacking socially but she does know it takes work and is working on that part of her game. She'll be fiercely loyal to the people that have her back and can flare up easily against people she thinks are against her. These are great attributes if she gets into the majority early. If she doesn't well.. she is just the type of player that a majority will target to ensure they get an easier ride later because she can and will be a thorn in their sides. I'm excited for her, I really hope she does well here. Her telling it as it is at tribal council is guaranteed gold.
Brenda

Re: Christine

Postby Lurker_Rachel » Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:42:50 pm

I think she could do pretty well... as long as she's not a premerge boot icon_lol
Lurker_Rachel
Alumni

Postby Jeff Probst » Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:56:23 am

Lurker_Rachel wrote:I think she could do pretty well... as long as she's not a premerge boot icon_lol

That's like saying... I could be a millionaire, as long as I have a good job
Jeff Probst

Postby Christy » Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:49:06 pm

Relating to Christy *fans self* I'm going to root for her because the only friend of Yog's I know of is amazing and that leads me to believe that Yog has a great taste in friends.
Christy
Alumni

Postby Ken » Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:55:30 am

I showed up just to root for Christine because she's amazing. She better be amazing in this as well.
Ken
Alumni

Postby Mia » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:22:43 am

She's fierce, I really hope she does well! (If not give this bitch a second chance!)
Mia

Postby Sarah » Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:43:51 am

Jeff Probst wrote:
Lurker_Rachel wrote:I think she could do pretty well... as long as she's not a premerge boot icon_lol

That's like saying... I could be a millionaire, as long as I have a good job

Well I mean, both are true...
icon_confused
Sarah

Postby General » Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:29:19 am

I think I've IDed this person thanks to her interview.
General
Alumni

Return to The Cast