Ashley :) xoxo - Aloof Goddess

Player-specific content here.

Ashley :) xoxo - Aloof Goddess

Postby Brenda » Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:09:37 pm

http://strandedgaming.com/namibia/images/avatars/gallery/Ovamba/Ashley.jpg
Ashley wrote:How would you like to be portrayed on the real show if you had the option?
I would love to be portrayed as a super genious who is super likeable, and to be known as one of the best players ever!

How do you think you would actually be portrayed?
Tbh I would probably be portrayed as delusional genious, who thinks their smart but they are not ;)!

If confronted by a fellow castaway, what would your initial reaction be?
I'm pretty cool headed so I would just act cool in front of them, but behind their backs I would talk so much shit about them and probably make them my next target if they were really annoying me!

Take this opportunity to tell us anything about yourself that you would like us to know.
Not much other then I'm really gracious for this opportunity, and hopefully I get chosen and if I do, then good luck to the other bitches, because I'm going to rule the game!!!!

Ashley is quite the fun girlie girl. Exclamation marks and smiley faces abound! :) xoxo But don't let that fool you into thinking she's not a tough little cookie too. I see her as fitting quite well with the Lindsey mold and she could definitely go the distance here, even win? o.O Flirty with the guys, gossipy with the girls, I could see her and Stephenie really hitting it off.

And of course she's a genious!:)! <33
Brenda

Re: Ashley

Postby Mia » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:35:38 am

Okay B-rens, this girl is NOT a Lindsey. Actually I don't who the player is, but I think I have a guess based on the app, and she has the potential to go far but I don't think she can win this. She'll be adorable, though. <3
Mia

Postby Gabriel » Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:10:04 pm

YASSS ASHLEY SLAY.

I used to be really obsessed with the black girls of Survivor, but nowadays I've been attached to the omg blonde girls of Survivor. She takes the cake for that. <3
Gabriel
Alumni

Postby Brenda » Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:34:22 am

Ashley is fricken fantastic, I think everyone loves her? She's kinda blissfully unaware how much people just like her. Her and Steph are totally going to end up as bffs after all this <33 Nothing official yet bar a "lets put each other as #1s in the ranking!!:)" but they will be supertight in no time.
Brenda

Postby Brenda » Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:27:55 pm

Ashley wrote:Sorry for posting so late I have juts been a bit busy building the shelter and getting water and shit!

This is not exactly a huge snippet of info or anything, but it does demonstrate nicely how Ashley is so adorbs <3

On the strat side of things, she'd most like to team up with Steph & Grant.
Brenda

Postby Jeff Probst » Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:28:59 pm

I'm hoping she becomes an aloof goddess like Sarah but less aware of her aggravating everyone. That has shades of "going swimming" without the epic hilarious aftermath that lasted for two season (sarah <3333)
Jeff Probst

Re: Ashley :) xoxo - Aloof Goddess

Postby Gina » Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:36:47 pm

How's she doing? First boot from the RI tribe now that Matt quit?
Gina
Alumni

Postby Jeff Probst » Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:52:20 pm

Gina wrote:How's she doing? First boot from the RI tribe now that Matt quit?

Yep...
Jeff Probst

Postby Brenda » Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:28:37 pm

She started out so strong at login time too, but she's just spiraled ever since.
Brenda

Postby Gina » Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:31:15 pm

Bummer. I'll be rooting for her every time Ovambo goes to TC, but I sincerely hope you're rigging every challenge in Nama's favor because they are just objectively better in every way. Like Mariche, or Masilaca.
Gina
Alumni

Return to The Cast