Talk about the game

Talk about the game

Postby Semhar » Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:12:30 am

If anyone wants to.

Cochran got voted out which sucks for me, because of all the people on Nama, I think he regretted voting me out the most. If any losers care anymore, who do you think is next?
Semhar
Alumni

Re: Talk about the game

Postby Jim » Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:41:59 am

I'm trying to follow stuff, but it's hard because NO ONE WILL TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED AFTER I GOT VOTED OOT! icon_redface
Jim
Alumni

Postby Semhar » Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:59:41 am

Oh is that my cue? icon_razz

uhhh letsee, After you left we voted out Elyse. Then a tribe swap happened, but the only people who swapped were Grant and Ashley over to Nama and Rick over to Ovambo. Nearly immediately, Grant guessed the mole and was wrong, thus being transported back to Ovambo where they went to tribal (and voted out Rick). Ashley turned out to be a replacement character, so she had never met the old Ovambo tribe. We went to tribal, i had an alliance with Cochran/Papa/Sophie, but i didn't show up for the challenge and they promptly voted me out because they felt I might miss some tribal councils and that's important or something.

The stupid thing was that I made the tribal council... icon_confused so how would I miss tribal councils if I made all of them?

Anyways, someone made a parchment when they wrote down my name that said "Semhar: I dont really know why" and I think that was Cochran. I'm nearly certain that Papa and Sophie orchestrated getting me voted out
Semhar
Alumni

Postby Jeff Probst » Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:58:25 am

I'll sticky ya Semhar!

Right now there's actually a lot going on that the players don't know. Not so cut and dry Ovambo vs. Nama.

oh and BABOON.
Jeff Probst

Postby Semhar » Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:56:39 pm

That has to be an episode title somewhere :D baboon
Semhar
Alumni

Postby Jim » Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:27:31 pm

Semhar wrote:Oh is that my cue? icon_razz

uhhh letsee, After you left we voted out Elyse. Then a tribe swap happened, but the only people who swapped were Grant and Ashley over to Nama and Rick over to Ovambo. Nearly immediately, Grant guessed the mole and was wrong, thus being transported back to Ovambo where they went to tribal (and voted out Rick). Ashley turned out to be a replacement character, so she had never met the old Ovambo tribe. We went to tribal, i had an alliance with Cochran/Papa/Sophie, but i didn't show up for the challenge and they promptly voted me out because they felt I might miss some tribal councils and that's important or something.

The stupid thing was that I made the tribal council... icon_confused so how would I miss tribal councils if I made all of them?

Anyways, someone made a parchment when they wrote down my name that said "Semhar: I dont really know why" and I think that was Cochran. I'm nearly certain that Papa and Sophie orchestrated getting me voted out

Sigh. It's all my fault.

Obviously, I was the glue that held Nama together. icon_cry
Jim
Alumni

Postby Jeff Probst » Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:34:46 pm

I'll give you guys some tea... Some of the Ovambo members are slowly trying to work with the Namas to possibly flush an idol out of their alliance... Might backfire if the Namas use that as an opportunity to take them out. Stay tuned!!!
Jeff Probst

Postby Semhar » Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:30:12 pm

#GoOvambo
#ExceptformaybeWhitney
Semhar
Alumni

Postby Jim » Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:06:17 pm

I am rooting for my pal Papa Bear because he never tried to rape me in my sleep.
Jim
Alumni

Return to Losers Lodge